Singapore Expats

SIA KL write-in (DEC)

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

SIA KL write-in (DEC)

Post by caryssa » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 3:56 pm

until now,how many people from this forum applied for this write in??so far only me,michaelyong and stewardwannabe..anyone else?

jack-

Post by jack- » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 9:21 pm

My girl friend. She's still waiting for their reply though.

stewardwannabe
Regular
Regular

Post by stewardwannabe » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 1:35 am

hey guys

am still waiting for my reply too... i think they will only reply after 16th of dec , which is the closing date.. hope we all get an invite! :)

nite
SW

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Tue, 11 Dec 2007 4:44 pm

hi john..u r back to KL..hows everything?long time nvr c u on9...

elyn3ve
Regular
Regular

Post by elyn3ve » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 6:24 pm

hi I am Eve. Im from sunway... Ive submitted the online application too...

Where do you guys from?

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 9:42 pm

am from penang eve...actually am shorlisted for the nov interview..but cant make it..so i asked for a reschedule date fr thm...duno y they have interview in nov since they wrote interview will be held in jan..so,now waiting for their reply..

elyn3ve
Regular
Regular

Post by elyn3ve » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:37 pm

caryssa wrote:am from penang eve...actually am shorlisted for the nov interview..but cant make it..so i asked for a reschedule date fr thm...duno y they have interview in nov since they wrote interview will be held in jan..so,now waiting for their reply..
when did you write in? I submitted quite late actually. I was worried that I will not be shortlisted. From Nov I delayed till 15 Dec only I submit in. Im quite plump overall.. I actually took about few weeks time to lose some weight first then took a nice photo submit to SIA. Do you actually submit your photo? I applied thru SIA website.

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:00 pm

i applied quite early..yeah..i did submit my photo..so,we only have to wait for their reply now..fingers cross... :lol:

stewardwannabe
Regular
Regular

Post by stewardwannabe » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:40 am

caryssa wrote:i applied quite early..yeah..i did submit my photo..so,we only have to wait for their reply now..fingers cross... :lol:

hey..

eve- i think as long u submitted ur application before the closing date they will consider u.. so dun worry about it.. and guess they will only reply us after the clsong date.. so should be anytime soon.. fingers crossed as caryssa says..lol..

good luck.. hope we all get a reply

hey caryssa.. i;m goin to penang tmr.. hehe.. until thurs.. haven;t been on msn lately.. my msn at home went weird on me.. damn!.. hope to catch u up there.. u got a mobile or something..

enjoy!
SW

elyn3ve
Regular
Regular

Post by elyn3ve » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 5:06 pm

caryssa wrote:i applied quite early..yeah..i did submit my photo..so,we only have to wait for their reply now..fingers cross... :lol:
I actually attach it to Ms Word together with resume. is that how you submit too?

I believe you will receive their mail since they have invited you last month.

As for me, im kind of big size you know... don think they need overweight girl. im tryin my best to lose weight before the interview if im invited. fingers cross too...

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 6:14 pm

elyn3ve wrote:
I actually attach it to Ms Word together with resume. is that how you submit too?

As for me, im kind of big size you know... don think they need overweight girl. im tryin my best to lose weight before the interview if im invited. fingers cross too...
well,i submitted my form 2gether v resume, photo n cover letter but i think they oni need photo n form...haha :lol: but still am worried if they will remember to send me an email or not..haha..well,as for ur case,as long as u look good on the kebaya,n ur weight is proportionate with ur height,i dun think there is any prob..so,no worries yea..do update me if u get the email ya...good luck to us..n may i get the chance to c u on the interview day.. :D

elyn3ve
Regular
Regular

Post by elyn3ve » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 7:05 pm

caryssa wrote:
elyn3ve wrote:

well,i submitted my form 2gether v resume, photo n cover letter but i think they oni need photo n form...haha :lol: but still am worried if they will remember to send me an email or not..haha..well,as for ur case,as long as u look good on the kebaya,n ur weight is proportionate with ur height,i dun think there is any prob..so,no worries yea..do update me if u get the email ya...good luck to us..n may i get the chance to c u on the interview day.. :D
yeah.. u too.. keep me update if u receive their email. hope to see u too

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 9:18 pm

sure my dear..may v b colleagues soon yea..haha

elyn3ve
Regular
Regular

Post by elyn3ve » Tue, 18 Dec 2007 9:50 pm

caryssa wrote:sure my dear..may v b colleagues soon yea..haha
hi caryssa, ive pm you my email add. hope to chat with you thru msn. tq

stewardwannabe
Regular
Regular

Post by stewardwannabe » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 5:34 pm

hey guys

how are u all?.. jt visited the Sia website.. something weird came up.. the Kl write in appliation now became a Kl walk in interview on the 12 january @ concorde hotel... hmmm so what happen to write in?..LOL...

anyway we could all go for it.. yay!!

take care...

SW
SW