Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
pswhowho

Post by pswhowho » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 1:04 pm

oh ya btw lil_ab, what flight are u taking? need to transit right?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 1:43 pm

beannie wrote:shal0m,
Happy for you that you have a new nose which you finally like. However, guess happyliving is not as lucky as you. I did contact her early this week.. seems like she had not a very nice experience during the op. Just hope that she will recover well and will get what she expects from her nose.

I'm thinking of making my nose smaller but after what she has describled to me, i must really reconsider very very seriously now :P
oh no... what happened to happyliving during the op? was it during lipo? dun scare me... i doing lipo this time...

or is it cos her nose is swollen until very huge? say lei, dun scare everyone in here...

i remember when i first did last yr, i called my friends back in sg to keep complaining about how hideous i am and how i've been disfigured for life, and kept vowing to burn down his clinic...etc lol :P

this is why i dun wanna go alone this time... u need peer support...
Last edited by aadvark on Sat, 15 Dec 2007 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Double Eye-lid

Post by aadvark » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 1:55 pm

shoppingirl wrote:Hi lil_ab,

I’m a ps newbie. I read from the previous posts that you’re planning to have your surgery done by Dr Nana in May 2008. Have you found anyone to go with you?

Hi aadvark,

Actually I'm planning to do my double eye-lid.. do u have any before and after pic of Dr Nara work on double-eyelid surgery? Do you mind sharing? If you're comfortable with it, can you please add me on the msn? 10x!

My email address is [email protected]
the previous database corruption removed some of the pix i posted:

Eyes

Nose

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 2:18 pm

lil_ab wrote:hello pswhowho,

OMG, i am making my trip down this coming christmas . So sorry, as my company will be having a shut down till Jan, thought it would be a good time to get it done. I am EXCITED!!! will update u guys when i gt it done alright.

hello aadvark,
I know u be goin Nara tis dec too, but this few days didnt get to see u online. I will be goin Nara on 25th dec, will u still be there?

:) :wink: :lol: :) :P

Thnx luv_bee & shalom for the pm :P
no wor, we will be at hatyai 19th to 21st then bkk 21st to 23rd... i coming back to celebrate christmas :D

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 3:21 pm

Aadvark, for double eyelid surger yeah, is it safe to use cold compress to reduce the swelling? Cause all the warnings about not getting the area wet at all gets me worrying bout using cold compress.
aadvark wrote:
shoppingirl wrote:Hi lil_ab,

I’m a ps newbie. I read from the previous posts that you’re planning to have your surgery done by Dr Nana in May 2008. Have you found anyone to go with you?

Hi aadvark,

Actually I'm planning to do my double eye-lid.. do u have any before and after pic of Dr Nara work on double-eyelid surgery? Do you mind sharing? If you're comfortable with it, can you please add me on the msn? 10x!

My email address is [email protected]
the previous database corruption removed some of the pix i posted:

Eyes

Nose

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 4:06 pm

bumperkiss2 wrote:Aadvark, for double eyelid surger yeah, is it safe to use cold compress to reduce the swelling? Cause all the warnings about not getting the area wet at all gets me worrying bout using cold compress.
not sure lei, i din use anything at all, just let it heal lor

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 4:54 pm

wow, eye PS seems to need really alot of time to heal, dun think i have months to rest at home. pondering to do anot. at most i have 2 wks of leave only. 2wk enuff to face the world after eye PS?

any way to really speed up healing? can i get sinnech from clinic?

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 7:27 pm

aadvark: when did ur eyes get in contact with water? after removing stitches? also, where you gonna do lipo? what areas? does dr nara do lip reduction? thks.
Cry when you get ripped.

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 9:22 pm

simplegal84 wrote:wow, eye PS seems to need really alot of time to heal, dun think i have months to rest at home. pondering to do anot. at most i have 2 wks of leave only. 2wk enuff to face the world after eye PS?

any way to really speed up healing? can i get sinnech from clinic?
Yeah I have the same concerns actually. 2 weeks wouldnt be enough for a natural look definitely. I'm gonna buy Sinecch from Makemeheal before I fly to Nara that's for sure. Oh and Nara won't give you Sinecch, only antibiotics.

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 1:32 am

sinnech from makemeheal? what or where is makemeheal? how much is it? i would like to get some.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 3:10 am

ahhh...

i bought sineech from rachel just now... supposed to meet at the carpark at siglap... i parked in the first lot i could find...

then rachel finally arrived, she parked a few metres from my car. she asked me to get into her car so she can explain to me how to use sineech

that took like 2-3min. when i got out of her car, i looked at my car and saw a parking coupon on my car!!!

the parking attendant was beginning to write a ticket for the car next to mine. I tried to talk to him, but he said i was parked in a handicap spot so he didn;t need to give me the 5 min grace time before he wrote it...

i was so blind, din even know i was parked in a handicap spot!!! Rachel was very sweet about it, she told me to appeal to URA and let her know if i need a witness to verify. she even went to talk to the parking attendant, asked for his name and gave the attendant my name so he can note down our conversation to prove we din make up the fact we were just next to my car the whole time...

sigh... suay suay... hopefully now suay can le, few days later go surgery...

deelady

Post by deelady » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 3:11 am

Hi I am new here, however i have read through the thread.
I am interested in doing Rhinoplasty.

Just a few things to clarify, hope u all can help me:

1) Rhinoplasty and nose implant is the same right, just a different term being used ya?

2) I know a few of u have went for the nose job, and it's so troublesome to take care of it after that ya.
So no contact with water means for that whole recovery period washing face is a nono?
then if bathing and water is not allow to drip down?
or a slight contact is fine but must clean it away immediately?

3) what happen if during the healing period and u happen to sneeze, how? will it affect or spoil everything?

4) for alar, usually u got it done there and got ur stithes removed in Singapore?

5) For implant I or L shape better, will DR Nana give suggestion?

6) So after the nose surgery right, sleeping will be difficult right, every action is not to hurt ur nose right?

Sorry for asking so many questions(to all), then again this whole forum is really very informational! Totally great help.
Thank you very much in advance

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 3:12 am

simplegal84 wrote:sinnech from makemeheal? what or where is makemeheal? how much is it? i would like to get some.
i got hold of rachel's name from this forum... she has been selling sineech to many of the forumers since i think last year or early this year...

it's $54 per pack, and she says one pack is enough for 1 trip...

Sineech: Rachel 9637 1571

since she so sweet, me help her advertise :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 3:16 am

takuda wrote:aadvark: when did ur eyes get in contact with water? after removing stitches? also, where you gonna do lipo? what areas? does dr nara do lip reduction? thks.
i din have to remove stitches, cos self dissolve, i din come into contact with water until obvious swelling all gone, which was like 1 mth later...

in meantime, i just clean with damp cloth only, then dry immediately...

for cleansing the face, i was using ginvera marvel gel (no need water) during the period of time as taught by my female friends, then use a damp sponge to clean off...

deelady

Post by deelady » Sun, 16 Dec 2007 3:21 am

what exactly is Sineech?
how does it help in PS