Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 3:55 pm

BTW, here r 2 pix of my alar scars, from old alar done in Singapore 2004. (the white fibre stuff in my nostrils r the dissolvable thread dr nara used)
dr nara didn't want to re-do my alar...i don't quite understand why...i told him i don't like the scars..as they r not result of pigmentation that i can laser off or use cream, but cos of uneven edges being stitched together..it's also obvious when u look from side, the alar flap and the base got this "w". anyone got any good advice??

Image[/img]Image
Shal0m

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 5:48 pm

hey shalh0m! happy for ur nose! looks great to me. the alar scars..laser cannot? u tried? i don't think cream will work..very apparent cause is the skills of ur Singapore doc. =x

anw, the L goretex L implant looks really HUGE. 7mm? that's crazy! i have to agree that they tend to decide for themselves and not inform you like height of implant/eyelid crease etc etc

speedy recovery okay! :D
Cry when you get ripped.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 8:29 pm

Oh nice nara managed to lengthen ur tip using the L silicone. Ya the surgeon is quite bad =/ Well, u managed to get a nice nose & chin now => HUGSS
mayb u can try laser? Did u ask Dr Nara why he couldnt fix it for u?

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 9:49 pm

took me around 3 weeks to recover fully.
itzybitsy wrote:Dr Nara dun do epi?

Argh. Then got to do w Dr Wong then.

Oh ya, im organizing trip to Thai to visit Dr Nara. Or anyone is organizing pls lemme know.

P.S : How long for nose to recover? Rhino.. Cus i wanna plan to do before CNY. :)

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 9:50 pm

Is Dr wong good?Heard he's pretty old. how much does he charge for epi? Does he use the old method or new less scarring methods cos epi with the old method causes scarring..
Last edited by princessli on Sat, 15 Dec 2007 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 9:51 pm

princessli wrote:took me around 3 weeks to recover fully.
itzybitsy wrote:Dr Nara dun do epi?

Argh. Then got to do w Dr Wong then.

Oh ya, im organizing trip to Thai to visit Dr Nara. Or anyone is organizing pls lemme know.

P.S : How long for nose to recover? Rhino.. Cus i wanna plan to do before CNY. :)
Itzybitsy, Im going 21st Jan. Wanna join?

shoppingirl

Double Eye-lid

Post by shoppingirl » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:44 pm

Hi lil_ab,

I’m a ps newbie. I read from the previous posts that you’re planning to have your surgery done by Dr Nana in May 2008. Have you found anyone to go with you?

Hi aadvark,

Actually I'm planning to do my double eye-lid.. do u have any before and after pic of Dr Nara work on double-eyelid surgery? Do you mind sharing? If you're comfortable with it, can you please add me on the msn? 10x!

My email address is [email protected]

pswhowho

Post by pswhowho » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 12:34 am

lil_ab wrote:
pswhowho wrote:
lil_ab wrote:hello pswhowho,

i have read through this many times, and from wad i have read, i think we have to either write them a mail( but they will take some time to reply ) or call them to book for appointment as they dont entertain walk in according to aadvark. I have wrote them an email, am still waiting for their reply ( 4 mths plus to wait ) if they still don't reply by then , will prob call them :wink:

Anyways, i will be getting it done in mid next yr too, implants and alar. . i am excited :shock: MAY will be good, if you are interested, i will be glad that we can travel there together.
hi lil_ab

wow 4 months? thats so long! he must be really busy then. but there's something im not quite sure about. what's the difference between rhinoplasty and alarplasty? is alarplasty like tip refinement? fat removal by the side or sth? those ppl who have been to dr.nana's, how much is the staying expense over there ? :)

thankkssss & cheersssss
Hi pswhowho,

Pls take a look ok, i am also not too sure in e beginning, but did my research well enuff, so now i Noe wad i want. i am planning to head there during MAY 2008 , isnt that 4 mths to go? me Blur.. hee :D
Well take a look at below, hope u roughly get the idea.

About Rhinoplasty

Job nose plastic surgery or Nose reshaping, often referred to as rhinoplasty, is a procedure that changes the size or shape of the nose. Rhinoplasty can increase or reduce the size of the nose, change the shape of bridge or tip of the nose, narrow range of nostrils or change the angle between nose and upper lip. Sometimes breathing problems can also be relieved along with rhinoplasty.

Nose implant involves inserting an individually fashioned silicone implant on the bridge of the nose to increase the size of the nose bridge.

Alarplasty is the reduction of the width of the nostrils to match proportionally with the overall contour of the nose and be in perfect symmetry

Cheers :D
hi lil_ab,

im looking forward to our trip on may 2008 to dr.nana. :) we shall plan the trip soon and people who are interested to join us during may 2008, do let us know. add me on [email protected]?:D

double cheers!

beannie

Post by beannie » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 1:49 am

shal0m,
Happy for you that you have a new nose which you finally like. However, guess happyliving is not as lucky as you. I did contact her early this week.. seems like she had not a very nice experience during the op. Just hope that she will recover well and will get what she expects from her nose.

I'm thinking of making my nose smaller but after what she has describled to me, i must really reconsider very very seriously now :P

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 2:10 am

oh hows happyliving?

lil_ab

Post by lil_ab » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:48 am

pswhowho wrote:
lil_ab wrote:
pswhowho wrote: hi lil_ab

wow 4 months? thats so long! he must be really busy then. but there's something im not quite sure about. what's the difference between rhinoplasty and alarplasty? is alarplasty like tip refinement? fat removal by the side or sth? those ppl who have been to dr.nana's, how much is the staying expense over there ? :)

thankkssss & cheersssss
Hi pswhowho,

Pls take a look ok, i am also not too sure in e beginning, but did my research well enuff, so now i Noe wad i want. i am planning to head there during MAY 2008 , isnt that 4 mths to go? me Blur.. hee :D
Well take a look at below, hope u roughly get the idea.

About Rhinoplasty

Job nose plastic surgery or Nose reshaping, often referred to as rhinoplasty, is a procedure that changes the size or shape of the nose. Rhinoplasty can increase or reduce the size of the nose, change the shape of bridge or tip of the nose, narrow range of nostrils or change the angle between nose and upper lip. Sometimes breathing problems can also be relieved along with rhinoplasty.

Nose implant involves inserting an individually fashioned silicone implant on the bridge of the nose to increase the size of the nose bridge.

Alarplasty is the reduction of the width of the nostrils to match proportionally with the overall contour of the nose and be in perfect symmetry

Cheers :D
hi lil_ab,

im looking forward to our trip on may 2008 to dr.nana. :) we shall plan the trip soon and people who are interested to join us during may 2008, do let us know. add me on [email protected]?:D

double cheers!

hello aadvark,
I know u be goin Nara tis dec too, but this few days didnt get to see u online. I will be goin Nara on 25th dec, will u still be there?

:) :wink: :lol: :) :P

Thnx luv_bee & shalom for the pm :P
Last edited by lil_ab on Wed, 02 Jan 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

shoppingirl

Post by shoppingirl » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:48 am

:) thank you beannie for posting those photos.

how come you're having second thoughts on having a smaller nose? what happened to happyliving? Actually, i would like to make my nose smaller also.. But it's just that I'm scared to undergo so many procedures at a go.. From what I understand, alarplastry is meant to make the lower bottom half of the nose smaller (ie. reduce the flesh on both side). Please correct me if I'm wrong... Are you thinking of doing rhino also? If you don't mind, can u pls add me on you msn contact? Sorry so havin so many questions..

My e-mail add is [email protected]. 10x!

Hi Pswhowho,

I've just added you on my msn contact list! =)

lil_ab

Re: Double Eye-lid

Post by lil_ab » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:52 am

shoppingirl wrote:Hi lil_ab,

I’m a ps newbie. I read from the previous posts that you’re planning to have your surgery done by Dr Nana in May 2008. Have you found anyone to go with you?

Hi aadvark,

Actually I'm planning to do my double eye-lid.. do u have any before and after pic of Dr Nara work on double-eyelid surgery? Do you mind sharing? If you're comfortable with it, can you please add me on the msn? 10x!

My email address is [email protected]
Hello shoppingirl,

Yes, was planning to get it done in May 2008. But eh, i couldnt wait, will be goin over tis christmas. Maybe you can plan with pswhowho . So sorry Babesssss.....

:lol:
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

shoppingirl

Post by shoppingirl » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:02 am

haha.. it's okie.. =) Hope you'll have a nice trip. you managed book your appointment with Dr Nara already? So you're doing implant & alar right? Do you have a rough idea on how much your living expenses will be? How long do you intend to stay over there? All the best for yr op! :wink:

pswhowho

Post by pswhowho » Sat, 15 Dec 2007 1:00 pm

hi lil_ab

ohhh! haha no worries babe, im excited for u man! do let us know how's the outcome yeah? :)

hi shoppinggirl,

thanks for the add! haha im planning to do rhino and alar too. we shall chat on msn soon!

cheers babesss!!! :D