Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
O2 Zinc

Post by O2 Zinc » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:28 pm

mine also 678xxxxx, also tried but the phone always engaged, that's why i emailed and the answer is the next round might be on the 26 Dec..btw when you received the missed call?[/quote]

monday n tuesday.. but ytd n today nothing...so wondering what should i do...[/quote]

at least they tried for 2 days, they only tried calling me 2 times on tues and no more news already..you can try emailing them otherwise can poppinchampagne pm us the numbers?

aletheatan

miss calls

Post by aletheatan » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:28 pm

y dun u try asking Venie or Poppin champagne for the no. they have...n the person in charge....maybe it will help...then dun have to think think think n be worried...

Good lucks k........

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:27 pm

VeniE wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: thanks venie.. :lol:

haha.. i was telling myself to walk slow after looking at the ladies. but my job has made me so used to walking fast and rushing.. i wasnt conscious of my speed at all.. how sad.. just because of my speed that i got kicked out..

btw, i have a scar on my cheek but its not visible at all unless someone looks at it really closely. will it be a problem at the skin test?

thanks.
yup.. as long as your makeup can cover the scar that will do..

they dun need ppl with perfect flawless skin.. but good makeup coverage will be fine.. me too have some scars and oily t-zone but with the right makeup will do the trick.. :wink:
thanks for that tip venie.. mine isnt pimple scar.. was a scar i got by cutting myself when i was young.. keep my fingers crossed thou.. =)

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:32 pm

snowss wrote:Hi there

It's my 1st time trying for SQ, I heard the next intake will be next mth...

I hope I be able to find someone to go with me....any takers :lol:
how old are you snowss? =) i'm going at the next intake too.. my 2nd attempt..

pacficgal

Post by pacficgal » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:43 pm

hi.. ChLoeGer, VeniE n those starting training on jan 16th.. have u ppl rec the employment letter yet?
pacficgal wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:
VeniE wrote: yup.. she said they will post us the contract and will call us to go sign sometime in jan..
okiez! thanks!! will c u in training!!! excited!!! :D

i'm sure we will enjoy our training together! looking forward to seeing u gals soon!!

ChLoeGer

Post by ChLoeGer » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:02 pm

pacficgal wrote:hi.. ChLoeGer, VeniE n those starting training on jan 16th.. have u ppl rec the employment letter yet?
pacficgal wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote: okiez! thanks!! will c u in training!!! excited!!! :D

i'm sure we will enjoy our training together! looking forward to seeing u gals soon!!
not yet..bt my friend who starting his training next week had received. I guess they will only post the letter to us nearer to the training...

pacficgal

Post by pacficgal » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:06 pm

ChLoeGer wrote:
pacficgal wrote:hi.. ChLoeGer, VeniE n those starting training on jan 16th.. have u ppl rec the employment letter yet?
ok. but we'r confirm in already? veri worried that they dunwan me..

pacficgal wrote:
not yet..bt my friend who starting his training next week had received. I guess they will only post the letter to us nearer to the training...

ChLoeGer

Post by ChLoeGer » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:11 am

pacficgal wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:
ok. but we'r confirm in already? veri worried that they dunwan me..

no worry ger! they already called us to confirm on the training date le.. shldnt be any probz!! haha.. dun scare me!! i have already tender my resignation!!! =D

purple.sara
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Post by purple.sara » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:55 am

i'm new to Singapore expats...currently completing mt attachment in a hotel..
is it true that Shatec Graduates are not regconised to join SIA...heard from my fren that Shatec Diploma is not regconised n one girl from there tried 5 times stil can't get in..i'm worried to try...

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:55 am

don worry bout the employment letter, they will send it sometimes 1-3weeks before ur training date and even so, after signing the contract, you will have to w8 for another email tat tells u when to go down to sign the bond...which might be another week or so.... alot of waiting to do...... >.<

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:00 am

xanngac wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
xanngac wrote:Absolutely! If you can get to mgmt round, it shows that you have what it takes to be a cabin crew. :) Still have pple like ben-ying and I, still trying haha, so you're not alone. :wave:
haha..my name being mentioned again..but this time pretty upset..havent forgotten the upset/..

yes xanngac..now is not the 1sr rnd or 2nd rnd of imterview..is mngt rnd & medical checkup..they are now have "what it takes", other than encourage them, and wish them..nothing much we can do or share le (i mean for my case, coz m first timee and kicked out during 1st rnd :oops: :oops: )..

still the word : dont give up..
Don't be so upset la ben-ying later don't look good already. I believe you can do it, don't think that not being able to proceed to the 2nd round means you are not good enough or what. Your first try ma, a lot people also being rejected at 1st round during their 1st try because they don't know what to expect of them.

As long as you read from other's experience and prepare yourself well, you will be able to proceed to the other rounds. Meanwhile give your mind a break from thinking, enjoy the xmas season and wait for the next recruitment with me! Hehe. :D
i definitely will update here if i got the date of next recruitment...i bliv whoever notice first sure will update here..then..we all go to the war again..wish it will be one last war for all of us..hahah..war war war..i'm fan of Lord of The Ring~~

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:03 am

xanngac wrote:Hey salvana, I'm a female. That's why im more worried about turning 26 soon.
as long as u look young..i bliv all the gurls here using "SK II", "O2", "\bla bla bla..and sure evione equipt with advance make up skill..so u gurls will definitely look young.. no worry..not an issue~~

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:06 am

xanngac wrote:Ya lor lots of sweet young things trying to get in, so pple like us who are 25 and above always seems old standing beside them.

We must row our boats very hard, if not cannot compare to those young ones. Never mind, I'm sure we'll get in! Try until they cannot stand us and let us through hahaha. :P
haiya let me help you at behind la..do u need a 100 horse power motor?? j/k..late night..nonsense come out again..

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:07 am

poppinchampagne wrote:
O2 Zinc wrote:woah...after christmas. somehow wished i was in ur place, can start later.. hehehe...oh wells..
gd luck!
i dont feel happy at all, coz i have to worry from now till then..think i will get a heart attack soon and i so much regret that i din pick up the call :x ..btw when is your turn?

my training will start 16th jan 08...[/quote]

dun be too worry..enjoy the Xmas..26 Dec will be a early gift for new year..

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 1:10 am

snowss wrote:Hi there

It's my 1st time trying for SQ, I heard the next intake will be next mth...

I hope I be able to find someone to go with me....any takers :lol:
I'll recommend xangga..salvana..they r such a good sister~~

dun worry there will be some kind person will reply your msg..