Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 5:12 pm

princessli: i wont i wont, u take care too, and ur alar will heal nicely also.. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:01 pm

takuda wrote:yeah cutting, well, i don't know if i'm a fast healer or slow. but my eyes now are not downright digusting. its just reddish and difficult to open. crease a little thick. no discomfort except tears keep forming. think after removing stitches(5 days later, sunday) will be better.

i didnt take sineech. slept quite a lot. had lotsa fruits(2 apples and 3 oranges so far) hopefully that gives me enough vit c since im not taking any other form of vitamin.

oh, and also! the stitch part(the line) has some sort of like dried blood which is almost black(dark red) and i was told not to have contact with water, so i just left the blood there. :?

but sad to say, its still really obvious due to the thick red crease. wonder when i can at least face the world? don't tell me it's 2 months please! i intend to celebrate x'mas, unless it is really really not presentable to the world. :shock:
it's like that wan, dun tug at ur eyelids (like i foolishly did) to check whether was healing, now the part where i always tugged at looks slightly thicker...

no water near the wound in case infection... healing is dependent on individual i suppose, mine took like almost 2 mths to look natural... nara used self-dissolving threads... so no need remove stitches...

maybe u wanna check out tokaiclinic, they got mention tip refinement (http://www.tokaiclinic.com/clinic/plast ... s.asp?id=2)and quite cheap, not as cheap as nara's la (it's 400 not 500 nose job) but still cheap for a nose job! and pix look not bad
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:27 pm

=) Ya Dont touch water, don't mess with it, no vigorous activities, no drinking or anyhow eat food, dont get depressed cos will definitely take time to heal, dont keep moving it, dont try to clean it with nonsense (i didnt clean mine at all) My alar is healed already, jus wondering if i should go do more. Surgery is traumatizing..at least for me.

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:35 pm

thought can do ps this holiday, but ning never reply me. cant get an appointment

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:38 pm

aadvark wrote:
takuda wrote:yeah cutting, well, i don't know if i'm a fast healer or slow. but my eyes now are not downright digusting. its just reddish and difficult to open. crease a little thick. no discomfort except tears keep forming. think after removing stitches(5 days later, sunday) will be better.

i didnt take sineech. slept quite a lot. had lotsa fruits(2 apples and 3 oranges so far) hopefully that gives me enough vit c since im not taking any other form of vitamin.

oh, and also! the stitch part(the line) has some sort of like dried blood which is almost black(dark red) and i was told not to have contact with water, so i just left the blood there. :?

but sad to say, its still really obvious due to the thick red crease. wonder when i can at least face the world? don't tell me it's 2 months please! i intend to celebrate x'mas, unless it is really really not presentable to the world. :shock:
it's like that wan, dun tug at ur eyelids (like i foolishly did) to check whether was healing, now the part where i always tugged at looks slightly thicker...

no water near the wound in case infection... healing is dependent on individual i suppose, mine took like almost 2 mths to look natural... nara used self-dissolving threads... so no need remove stitches...

maybe u wanna check out tokaiclinic, they got mention tip refinement (http://www.tokaiclinic.com/clinic/plast ... s.asp?id=2)and quite cheap, not as cheap as nara's la (it's 400 not 500 nose job) but still cheap for a nose job! and pix look not bad

they didn't mention the price. haha. think it will not be VERY cheap right? cos even yoskarn 3k+..might email them soon to ask..thks btw..my stitches gotta be removed not self dissolving..dno why..lol..
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 6:41 pm

princessli wrote:=) Ya Dont touch water, don't mess with it, no vigorous activities, no drinking or anyhow eat food, dont get depressed cos will definitely take time to heal, dont keep moving it, dont try to clean it with nonsense (i didnt clean mine at all) My alar is healed already, jus wondering if i should go do more. Surgery is traumatizing..at least for me.

it is traumatising for me too! gosh, right after the surgery i was so so so guilty for spending money to hurt myself..lol..chicken really causes swelling? i forgotten and ate BLACK soy sauce chicken wings! gosh, worried now. :(
Cry when you get ripped.

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 8:33 pm

all of you mention about no moist healing, dun touch water after surgery.. how to do that? dun wash face? or after washing face have to wipe off all water droplets immediately or apply sth?

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 9:14 pm

simplegal84 wrote:all of you mention about no moist healing, dun touch water after surgery.. how to do that? dun wash face? or after washing face have to wipe off all water droplets immediately or apply sth?

no contact at all.. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:02 pm

Oh Takuda!! Im so happy for u!! Just be very patient. And after a while, u can apply vitamin E cream to help with the scar. It does help with the healing process too.

Gosh I'm so excited now for my own PS trip to Nara. One more month and a week to go! :D

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:27 pm

bumperkiss2 wrote:Oh Takuda!! Im so happy for u!! Just be very patient. And after a while, u can apply vitamin E cream to help with the scar. It does help with the healing process too.

Gosh I'm so excited now for my own PS trip to Nara. One more month and a week to go! :D
haha, yes excited for you too! do not worry, nara has so many patients in this forum with fantastic results. you're in safe safe hands+affordable cost. what procedures you doing?
Cry when you get ripped.

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:54 pm

takuda wrote:
bumperkiss2 wrote:Oh Takuda!! Im so happy for u!! Just be very patient. And after a while, u can apply vitamin E cream to help with the scar. It does help with the healing process too.

haha, yes excited for you too! do not worry, nara has so many patients in this forum with fantastic results. you're in safe safe hands+affordable cost. what procedures you doing?
I'm doing rhino and alar definitely. Still thinking about double eyelid. Ive got double eyelid just wanna make them higher lol. Just worried about eyes downtime. Hoping 2 weeks is enough for me to face public without looking like I cant friggin open my eyes. What do u reckon?

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:02 pm

It was traumatizing cos i was very worried about healing process and had to be careful this careful that...& the cutting...like ouch (i think i very sensitive, injections im also like uurrgh) & the few days after was like raw & so uncomfortable...sigh..

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:08 pm

princessli wrote:=) Ya Dont touch water, don't mess with it, no vigorous activities, no drinking or anyhow eat food, dont get depressed cos will definitely take time to heal, dont keep moving it, dont try to clean it with nonsense (i didnt clean mine at all) My alar is healed already, jus wondering if i should go do more. Surgery is traumatizing..at least for me.
Errr what kinda food to avoid? And no drinking alcohol? For how long? Lol. Thanks.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:11 pm

if only nara did epi...then ill go there. does nara do tip defatting? we should tell him he needs to learn new techniques :P

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:33 am

oh like seafood (the shell types)..eggs.. til the wound closes up