Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:23 am

wahhhh, why they bluff u! :S
so what surgeries did u do in the end?
if u willing, maybe u can show us pix of ur nose from the 2 surgeries...

i like the way nara makes the bridge a little curved, softer and more natural looking... :D so i dun remember wrongly, L-shaped implant can extend your tip and make your tip look smaller and sharper...

is it true that alar makes the tip look shorter, cos my fren did rhino last year and alar 2 mths back at nara, and said she felt her tip looks shorter...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 1:51 am

bumperkiss2 wrote:Yeah Aadvark, I did notice princessli's post before on that, didnt think u would actually do it! Hhahaha. But seriously, good illustration.

Anyway alright people, anyone going to Nara in Jan? I'm trying to change my appointment with Ning from 28th Jan to 21st Jan. Hopefully its ok cause I already book my flights. Lol. So anyho, the more the merrier. Let me know!
haha, i din draw the cartoon, u can make ur own simpson character from the simpsons movie website... :D

luv_tee

Post by luv_tee » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 3:17 am

shalom- i'm glad you're now happy with your new nose and chin! :D
i'm very happy with my new nose too! especially alar... haha cuz when i smile no more wide nose. :)

Youkihi

Post by Youkihi » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 9:47 am

mbk: ahh yes, I understand that. Was curious which doctor you chose as the final choice. =X

shal0m: I'm glad you like your new nose now. *hugs*

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:38 am

mbk wrote:Aadvark: You had local anesthetic with sedation or just local? When you have local anesthetic with sedation can you feel in injections of anesthetic?

I am terrified of needles
i did everything under GA, they injected my arm

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:22 am

shalh0m: really happy for you! shows dr nara's credibility even though both are L implants. :D
Cry when you get ripped.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:43 am

takuda, u did ur eyelids le?

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 1:28 pm

Btw addvark, which areas are u intending to go for lipo

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:20 pm

aadvark wrote:takuda, u did ur eyelids le?

yeah and its horrible. the lids are swollen and sausage like. i dont know if its cold pack or warm pack(i read and forgotten). anyone has any idea?

and to be honest, when i was having it, i was like'' i'm never gonna cut my face up again'' the process is horrible, post op is horrible, now i cant go out, and the eyelids are tight. how to meet friends? :(

oh, and any tips to help with recovery/deswelling are appreciated! :)
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:23 pm

and to add on to that, i am uncertain if i should do more areas like nose etc since i'm afraid of pain(very sure after this) and jus the jabs to make my eyes numb were enough to make my tears flow a bucket. the burning smell, snipping sounds were horrible, just hoping that the results will make me feel much better and worthwhile.

i am now considering nose by dr nara. i think nose would be more painful than eyes right? :?
Cry when you get ripped.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:44 pm

takuda wrote:and to add on to that, i am uncertain if i should do more areas like nose etc since i'm afraid of pain(very sure after this) and jus the jabs to make my eyes numb were enough to make my tears flow a bucket. the burning smell, snipping sounds were horrible, just hoping that the results will make me feel much better and worthwhile.

i am now considering nose by dr nara. i think nose would be more painful than eyes right? :?
on the contrary, think most people in the forum will tell u that nose is painless... Nara does it under GA, so when u wake up, u have new nose le... the nose will feel tight but not painful, unless u knock it of cos...

my female fren super scared pain, if she did and also say not pain, i really think it's safe to say that it's not pain :D

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 2:46 pm

takuda wrote:
aadvark wrote:takuda, u did ur eyelids le?

yeah and its horrible. the lids are swollen and sausage like. i dont know if its cold pack or warm pack(i read and forgotten). anyone has any idea?

and to be honest, when i was having it, i was like'' i'm never gonna cut my face up again'' the process is horrible, post op is horrible, now i cant go out, and the eyelids are tight. how to meet friends? :(

oh, and any tips to help with recovery/deswelling are appreciated! :)
you did cutting and stitching? then will swell badly, mine also swelled badly... just sleep more, take more vit C and water, the body will repair itself... you din take sineech?

hmmm, if you intend to go nara, why dun do everything at nara? so much cheaper

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 3:14 pm

yeah cutting, well, i don't know if i'm a fast healer or slow. but my eyes now are not downright digusting. its just reddish and difficult to open. crease a little thick. no discomfort except tears keep forming. think after removing stitches(5 days later, sunday) will be better.

i didnt take sineech. slept quite a lot. had lotsa fruits(2 apples and 3 oranges so far) hopefully that gives me enough vit c since im not taking any other form of vitamin.

oh, and also! the stitch part(the line) has some sort of like dried blood which is almost black(dark red) and i was told not to have contact with water, so i just left the blood there. :?

but sad to say, its still really obvious due to the thick red crease. wonder when i can at least face the world? don't tell me it's 2 months please! i intend to celebrate x'mas, unless it is really really not presentable to the world. :shock:
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 3:19 pm

ps for the second post again, i didn't read ur last sentence.

erm, i went to kalo cos i wannted a less invasive method like the 3 holes one, but found out it was not suitable for me since i had lotsa fats and muscles and stuff.

don't ask me why, i agreed to do the cutting one. if i knew i would have gone to nara. to do nose tgt. you going for nara right? sighhh i want my 500 dollars nose job!

but back to nose, i don't think i can just have an implant, cause my tip is pretty bulbous. so i might need tip refinement. kalo offers RM 3800. found it attractive as firstly, very few(esp thailand) surgeons like to do the open method to refine tip and second, if there were(Singapore or thailand), i would be very very ex. like yoskarn offering (full rhino) almost SGD4k.

i was thinkink of tip refinement at kalo THEN implant+alar at nara.
Cry when you get ripped.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 13 Dec 2007 4:54 pm

aiyo takuda...surgeries will definitely take time to recover one.. b patient & take care ok..don do anything silly