Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 12:14 am

Hey VeniE..

wow..you had so many supports, encouragement from all the friends here.. ur efforts will definitely get a great payoff..

nelo

Post by nelo » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 2:02 pm

Hey Vernie,may i know your email address?

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 2:10 pm

i'm back from management round and i am one of the 2-3 unlucky ones that did not get in. felt so disappointed.

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 2:10 pm

nelo wrote:Hey Vernie,may i know your email address?
hi nelo...

have pm you :)
Soaring above all

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 2:11 pm

missy_ee wrote:i'm back from management round and i am one of the 2-3 unlucky ones that did not get in. felt so disappointed.
huh?? what happened??
Soaring above all

salvana
Chatter
Chatter

Post by salvana » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 2:44 pm

missy_ee wrote:i'm back from management round and i am one of the 2-3 unlucky ones that did not get in. felt so disappointed.
Missy_ee,

I'm sorry to hear dat. Be strong and try again next time,k?
I'm sure u have wat it takes to be a cabin crew, or else you wun b able to go all the way to the mgmt round.
Dun give up, okie!

Do you have any idea what went wrong?

Well, I'll be attending my mgmt round this coming wednesday 9.15am.
Kinda nervous ... :-|
Dreams Do Come True

ktkhoo

Post by ktkhoo » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 2:59 pm

anyone here pass the final interview in KL last month, Nov 07? has SIA contacted you till today?

i think there are only a few guys got selected? anyone here?

nelo

Post by nelo » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 3:05 pm

hey,vernie i add u at msn liao...
is it space or underscore ah?

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 3:07 pm

nelo wrote:hey,vernie i add u at msn liao...
is it space or underscore ah?
underscore..

sorry i'm in the office so currently not online.. or you can email me if you want..

anything i can help you??
Soaring above all

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular

Post by hellokittylove » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 3:37 pm

hi missy_ee,

what happen? many came for the management interview today? hows the passing rate?

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 3:58 pm

salvana wrote:
Missy_ee,

I'm sure u have wat it takes to be a cabin crew, or else you wun b able to go all the way to the mgmt round.
Dun give up, okie!

Missy_ee, whay went wrong?

I believe you have done a lot of preparation and able to go all the way to that far..try next time..u sure can make it..(there is a rumor that recruitment will be held on Jan again..)

salvana,

u too..ur hard works will definately bring u a great "xmas gift".. all the best..

cheer..

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 4:02 pm

ben-yng wrote:
salvana wrote:
Missy_ee,

Dun give up, okie!

I believe you have done a lot of preparation and able to go all the way to that far..try next time..u sure can make it..(there is a rumor that recruitment will be held on Jan again..)

salvana,

u too..ur hard works will definately bring u a great "xmas gift".. all the best..

cheer..
i also don't know i tink screw up the whole interview, coz i was nervous and i think i said the wrong things. Think cause i told them i hope to have my own label in the long run and i think they thought that i will eventually leave the airlines. they also ask me my ambition as a kid and i said teacher, i should say air stewardess.

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 4:04 pm

hellokittylove wrote:
hi missy_ee,

what happen? many came for the management interview today? hows the passing rate?
passing rate is quite good, out of abt 14, only 2-3 did not get in.

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular

Post by hellokittylove » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 4:11 pm

missy_ee wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
salvana wrote: Missy_ee,

Dun give up, okie!

salvana,

cheer..
i also don't know i tink screw up the whole interview, coz i was nervous and i think i said the wrong things. Think cause i told them i hope to have my own label in the long run and i think they thought that i will eventually leave the airlines. they also ask me my ambition as a kid and i said teacher, i should say air stewardess.
hi,

i truly understand your disappointment. its like after so many hrs of waiting and anticipating, u are back to square 1, its super demoralising, but trust me. have faith in yourself, keep trying and trying, if its your dream, i am very sure one day you will get in.

it doesnt matter how many times you tried, as long as u get in.

did u smile alot during the interview?
and dressing?

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Mon, 10 Dec 2007 5:11 pm

hellokittylove wrote:
missy_ee wrote:
ben-yng wrote: Missy_ee, whay went wrong?

salvana,

cheer..
hi,

i truly understand your disappointment. its like after so many hrs of waiting and anticipating, u are back to square 1, its super demoralising, but trust me. have faith in yourself, keep trying and trying, if its your dream, i am very sure one day you will get in.

it doesnt matter how many times you tried, as long as u get in.

did u smile alot during the interview?
and dressing?
ya, i think so also. I did smile thoughtout and i am not sure if it's my teeth coz i have got crooked set of teeth but i believe it's not so bad since i passed the kabaya test.
i was in office wear, there was even a gal with skinny pants and flare top and she got in.

:) nvm, will try again next time.