Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Sat, 08 Dec 2007 9:17 am

VeniE wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:After the medical I think no news is good news until SIA call you to sign the bond. Did you ask why you need to take a 2nd X-Ray? Maybe the 1st one doesn't turn up well so need to retake? If the problem is not big, try telling the doctor how much you want to fly and hope that he can cover for you lah, if the problem is not big, I guess he will do that.
that's because the doc saw my spine is a bit on the curve side, but she needs a detailed x-ray on the spine before conclude whether i am up to it.
The doctor is going further to details and is juz do their best to make sure u r healthy.. tats their Profecessional .. :wink: i dun think they will simply write some blacks in your report if it is not a big deal.. :wink:

Things is gonna to be ok.. u will show a "V" finger to everyone.. u have my sincerest bless "V".. ok I decided, will be "vegetarian" until u update good news here..Guys, wanna follow me to be vegetarian untill those going for 2nd medi check update us gd news? Xanngac~~wanna follow ??hehe.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sat, 08 Dec 2007 3:38 pm

Hey ppl..

back from my x-ray..

there were 5 to 6 girls there as well, also for spine x-ray..

the clinic assistant was saying that as long as it's not severe (not more than 20 degrees) still can pass medical checkup. But whether to employ or not it is still up to SIA's decision..

I have seen my x-ray report, it's less than 20 degrees so hopefully everything is fine.
so am now waiting patiently for SIA to call...
Soaring above all

Aquagal
Regular
Regular

Post by Aquagal » Sat, 08 Dec 2007 5:32 pm

VeniE wrote:Hey ppl..

back from my x-ray..

the clinic assistant was saying that as long as it's not severe (not more than 20 degrees) still can pass medical checkup. But whether to employ or not it is still up to SIA's decision..

I have seen my x-ray report, it's less than 20 degrees so hopefully everything is fine.
Dun worry, Venie, everything will turn out fine.. Cheer up.. :D I'm sure your efforts this time will pay off.. Persevere till the very end.. good luck...

ChLoeGer

Post by ChLoeGer » Sat, 08 Dec 2007 7:48 pm

VeniE wrote:Hey ppl..

back from my x-ray..

Hi Venie, do look on the bright side ya? dont worry since you say yours not severe at all! Look forward to c u in STC soon!

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Sat, 08 Dec 2007 9:50 pm

ben-yng wrote:
VeniE wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:After the medical I think no news is good news until SIA call you to sign the bond. Did you ask why you need to take a 2nd X-Ray? Maybe the 1st one doesn't turn up well so need to retake? If the problem is not big, try telling the doctor how much you want to fly and hope that he can cover for you lah, if the problem is not big, I guess he will do that.
that's because the doc saw my spine is a bit on the curve side, but she needs a detailed x-ray on the spine before conclude whether i am up to it.
The doctor is going further to details and is juz do their best to make sure u r healthy.. tats their Profecessional .. :wink: i dun think they will simply write some blacks in your report if it is not a big deal.. :wink:

Things is gonna to be ok.. u will show a "V" finger to everyone.. u have my sincerest bless "V".. ok I decided, will be "vegetarian" until u update good news here..Guys, wanna follow me to be vegetarian untill those going for 2nd medi check update us gd news? Xanngac~~wanna follow ??hehe.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't be too affected Venie, your perseverence has got you to where you are now, I am sure you will pass the medical. Since less than 20 degrees is acceptable, I don't see why SIA won't employ you. I'm sure they will call you very soon. Have faith in yourself k. :wink:

Hee ben-ying I can't go without meat for a meal so I can't join your vegan action... :P
And so my journey begins... :)

pacficgal

Post by pacficgal » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 2:57 am

yup.. i hope so.. i hope to rec the call from them.. cuz i recently juz join my company n got my confirmation like a fews weeks ago only..

hope that my current company won't penalise me..

anyway good luck for those who r waiting for the call from SIA..

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 2:38 pm

Thanks everyone..

hope that things will be fine..

shall update here when i received a call from SIA :)

anyway,i have met some girls who knew me from the forum..
keke..everyone was like "wha.. 9 times ar!!! really admire your determination!!"

Glad that thru this forum has allow me to make new friends and i have learned a lot..

Just wanna say that..
Only ppl who believe it's possible, made things possible.
I know not everyone gets it even after ample attempts, but the experience is worth it and also get to make new friends as well. At least you tried and won't regret for your life :wink:

Jia you ppl... Hope that one day everyone can have the chance to fly..

Ven
Soaring above all

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 4:36 pm

anyone here going for management round tomorrow morning??

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 4:38 pm

VeniE wrote:Thanks everyone..

keke..everyone was like "wha.. 9 times ar!!! really admire your determination!!"

Glad that thru this forum has allow me to make new friends and i have learned a lot..

Just wanna say that..
I know not everyone gets it even after ample attempts, but the experience is worth it and also get to make new friends as well. At least you tried and won't regret for your life :wink:

Ven
Venie, i agreed with you, it's the experience and the new friends that you get throught all these interviews, and they will provide u with all the supports that you will need.

poppinchampagne

Post by poppinchampagne » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 5:22 pm

missy_ee wrote:
VeniE wrote:Thanks everyone..

Just wanna say that..

Ven
Venie, i agreed with you, it's the experience and the new friends that you get throught all these interviews, and they will provide u with all the supports that you will need.
Don't worry Venie, i'm sure everything will be just fine!
U should get a call from them either tmro or tues am i right?
or does anyone know when?
would they email you if they cannot get thru ur line?

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 5:26 pm

poppinchampagne wrote: Don't worry Venie, i'm sure everything will be just fine!
The clinic will call me tml regarding my spine.. But i still have to wait for SIA to call me to inform me whether i'm accepted or rejected..
Soaring above all

poppinchampagne

Post by poppinchampagne » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 5:31 pm

VeniE wrote:
poppinchampagne wrote: Don't worry Venie, i'm sure everything will be just fine!
The clinic will call me tml regarding my spine.. But i still have to wait for SIA to call me to inform me whether i'm accepted or rejected..
Btw this is Jenn here, in case u didnt know. :)
I filled up the form for management my old no. which is cancelled.
so i thot they might email me instead.

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 5:56 pm

poppinchampagne wrote:Btw this is Jenn here, in case u didnt know. :)
I filled up the form for management my old no. which is cancelled.
so i thot they might email me instead.
hi jenn..
keke.. yeah.. they did say will either call or email.. think if they cant get you on phone, they would prob email you.. no worries, if i got a call from them, i will let them know your temp number yea :wink:
Soaring above all

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 9:06 pm

Venie after all the hard work over the years I hope that you will not be stop at this last hurdle ne....Wish you all the best Ganbatte ne !!!

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 09 Dec 2007 11:14 pm

Abercrombie wrote:Venie after all the hard work over the years I hope that you will not be stop at this last hurdle ne....Wish you all the best Ganbatte ne !!!
thanks dear..

dun worry.. i'm still pinching that slight small hope.. keke...
whether being accepted or not, let the fate to decide ba..

i'll be happy if i can get in..
if not, then i'll tell myself "it's okay, at least i did try"..
:wink:
Soaring above all