Singapore Expats

Jetstar Interview

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Fina
Regular
Regular

Jetstar Interview

Post by Fina » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 4:50 pm

Anybody have any idea, how the jetstar interview goes? i just would like to prepare myself for the interview. Can tell me how?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 5:01 pm

#-o ..............

Fina
Regular
Regular

Post by Fina » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 5:05 pm

Plavt wrote:#-o ..............
whats that for... is it wrong for me to ask and get for info at least i can get myself ready what...

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 5:18 pm

Fina wrote:
Plavt wrote:#-o ..............
whats that for... is it wrong for me to ask and get for info at least i can get myself ready what...
Well put it this way, if you had prepared yourself you wouldn't need to ask, in any case you won't get any answers here as pre-defined answers don't exist.

When you are a flight attendant all manner of situations arise which require some spontaneous thinking on your part. You need to understand people and the various situations that can arise. For example if you were walking through the airport and a customer was rude to you for no apparent reason what would you do?

Here's a suggestion: sit down with a notepad and imagine as best you can your day as flight attendant from the moment you leave home and imaging what could go wrong and how you would deal with it plus what you would like and hate about the job.. Remember when you have seen confrontations and misunderstandings between people since that is a large part of what is involved - quite a skill.

Please remember interviewers read these posts and they know that people ask each other so they will vary and re-construct questions sometimes in a way you may not recognize.

Now be your own boss and give it your best shot. :wink:

banz
Regular
Regular

hmmm...

Post by banz » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 9:54 pm

when is the interview...i applyed 4 it last month they never send me email..when did you get the email! :shock:

eendaa

Post by eendaa » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 5:50 pm

Hai everyone..im new here..Working in jetstar as a crew for 7mths now and i say its a nice airline to work in and the working environment is fun..Another 5 more mths to my one year bond finishes.How times flies very fast.shhheeesshhh

It seems like yesterday i had my interview with jetstar,nervous and excited all at once.I can understand how you guys going thru...

Need to do lotsa research and practice smiling everyday...hehehe

For the interview round...

1st round is the group interview where they will put you in groups.Discussions on a subject they will give.U have to be active in your group coz the interviewers will be looking at everyone of you.

Then the elimination round..........

Then a one to one session with the cabin crew executive who will ask your background in customer service ure family...and if i do recall why you choose jetstar and not any other airlines...etc...

then the email if you get selected to the meet the management session takes about one-two weeks or so....

then management round with jetstar executives....like a mingling chit chatting session with all the top execs.

Then the news whether you get in or not....By the time the managements session you are already in...Yipee for you...

So guys....any qns...jus ask me okay..im glad to help...Cheersss!!!

beanbean

Post by beanbean » Wed, 17 Oct 2007 9:11 am

eendaa wrote:Hai everyone..im new here..Working in jetstar as a crew for 7mths now and i say its a nice airline to work in and the working environment is fun..Another 5 more mths to my one year bond finishes.How times flies very fast.shhheeesshhh

It seems like yesterday i had my interview with jetstar,nervous and excited all at once.I can understand how you guys going thru...

1st round is the group interview where they will put you in groups.Discussions on a subject they will give.U have to be active in your group coz the interviewers will be looking at everyone of you.

Then a one to one session with the cabin crew executive who will ask your background in customer service ure family...and if i do recall why you choose jetstar and not any other airlines...etc...

then the email if you get selected to the meet the management session takes about one-two weeks or so....

then management round with jetstar executives....like a mingling chit chatting session with all the top execs.

Then the news whether you get in or not....By the time the managements session you are already in...Yipee for you...

thanks for de info...

r they strict bout scar?

Fina
Regular
Regular

Post by Fina » Wed, 17 Oct 2007 9:13 am

eendaa wrote:Hai everyone..im new here..Working in jetstar as a crew for 7mths now and i say its a nice airline to work in and the working environment is fun..Another 5 more mths to my one year bond finishes.How times flies very fast.shhheeesshhh

Thanks alot.. well must prepared myself then...

tare_90

Post by tare_90 » Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:23 am

Hi Fina ,

you gotten your interview date ?

:)

Fina
Regular
Regular

Post by Fina » Fri, 19 Oct 2007 4:02 pm

tare_90 wrote:Hi Fina ,

Not yet.... heheh but just wanna tio prepare abit.. you apply... hey you can add me at [email protected].. :)

eendaa

Post by eendaa » Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:11 pm

beanbean wrote:

thanks for de info...

r they strict bout scar?
If theres scars u can always cover up with concealor.dont worry u will do fine

tare_90

Post by tare_90 » Sat, 20 Oct 2007 2:21 pm

Fina wrote:
tare_90 wrote:Hi Fina ,

Not yet.... heheh but just wanna tio prepare abit.. you apply... hey you can add me at [email protected].. :)

hello fina ,
added you
:wink:

giamjiahui

Post by giamjiahui » Thu, 06 Dec 2007 8:22 pm

anyonw know the latest intake for jetstar is it start on Jan 2nd?

JerBearo
Regular
Regular

Post by JerBearo » Fri, 07 Dec 2007 2:46 am

giamjiahui wrote:anyonw know the latest intake for jetstar is it start on Jan 2nd?
qiam, i believe u got the wrong info.
2 jan 08 is the start of training for new batch of cabin crew.

As for 'e nx intake, as far as i know..its still not confirmed.
i hope i answered ure question

zearazest

Post by zearazest » Fri, 07 Dec 2007 11:26 am

JerBearo wrote:
giamjiahui wrote:anyonw know the latest intake for jetstar is it start on Jan 2nd?
qiam, i believe u got the wrong info.
2 jan 08 is the start of training for new batch of cabin crew.

As for 'e nx intake, as far as i know..its still not confirmed.
i hope i answered ure question
next intake prolly be in mar/april or may. right?
but only to those who are shortlisted. =))

jerbearo now you knw who i am?