Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
happyliving

Re: RE: Hi!

Post by happyliving » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 9:33 am

Hi! :)

I am a new member here.Dimple creation by Dr Nara only 2000Baht in Thailand?Wow ... I was thinking of having the surgery at Singapore then which costs $1800+ for one side dimple only :mad: Luckily,I never go yet.I don't mind going with ya around Dec'07.But can ya PM me the approximate dates you're planning to go?

It would be good if you can provide me an approximate total costs for accommodation and travelling fares from Singapore to Hatyai so I know how much to save then.Can someone provide me more details of Dr Nara please?(His credentials,e-mail address and his clinic's address)?I try googling his name and the search results wasn't detailed.Thanks alot![/quote]

Hi MHS,
You can find Dr Nara address and contact at first page of this thread. I have also list for you:-

112 Thamanoonvithi Road, next to Indra Hotel Hat Yai

[email protected]

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

Mon - Fri 10 to 8pm
Sat 9 to 4pm
Sun 9 to 12pm

This contact was posted by aadvark. As advised by Shal0m, they are having headache on flight and I would also try to look around. Please help to source on your side too..... :)

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:38 pm

Hi All,
As there's seems no way to have a cheaper direct flight to Hat Yai and no reply from Dr Nara also, I'm considering Yanhee Hospital now. Anybody going in this coming Dec'07 ? Price as follows (nose implant):-
Dr Nara 8,000 thai baht
Yanhee US$ 540.00

I have send email to Yanhee today and waiting for their reply now. :?

MHS

Post by MHS » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 7:16 pm

Hi! :) Thanks,happyliving for that info...

Huh?!You are not planning to go Hatyai anymore?Lol,So anyone still going to Dr Nara?It's my 1st visit to Hatyai to see Dr Nara so I hope someone will accompany me ...I'm considered a virgin in PS so it will be good for someone to be by my side...

I check the airlines ... the cheapest is SGD355(Thai Airways) to Hatyai from Singapore ... ya,Tiger Airways is real cheap but no more flights to Hatyai :mad:
Even trips to Bangkok seems cheaper :???: around 160SGD only ...

Do anyone else have a better budget for travelling to Hatyai from Singapore?Pls advise ... So aadvark,what are the best prices you have check out for go and return trips from Singapore to Hatyai?Can I add u on msn so it's easier to discuss abt this?

One more thing,I need to make an appointment with Dr Nara right?I mean,before going down for the consultation and surgery ...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 2:14 am

MHS wrote:Hi! :) Thanks,happyliving for that info...

Huh?!You are not planning to go Hatyai anymore?Lol,So anyone still going to Dr Nara?It's my 1st visit to Hatyai to see Dr Nara so I hope someone will accompany me ...I'm considered a virgin in PS so it will be good for someone to be by my side...

I check the airlines ... the cheapest is SGD355(Thai Airways) to Hatyai from Singapore ... ya,Tiger Airways is real cheap but no more flights to Hatyai :mad:

Do anyone else have a better budget for travelling to Hatyai from Singapore?Pls advise ... So aadvark,what are the best prices you have check out for go and return trips from Singapore to Hatyai?Can I add u on msn so it's easier to discuss abt this?

One more thing,I need to make an appointment with Dr Nara right?I mean,before going down for the consultation and surgery ...
we just met to discuss the trip today, do add me to msn if u wanna join us
Last edited by aadvark on Thu, 20 Aug 2009 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 3:47 am

Here's the tentative itinerary for our 'Beauty Tour':

19th Dec
Fly to Bangkok (BKK) via Jetstar then change flight to Hadyai (HDY) via Air Asia. Consult and operate same day.

21 Dec
Fly to BKK. Check out Yanhee, if possible, some minor operations.
Eat eat shop shop

23 Dec
Return to Singapore

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 3:50 am

happyliving wrote:Hi All,
As there's seems no way to have a cheaper direct flight to Hat Yai and no reply from Dr Nara also, I'm considering Yanhee Hospital now. Anybody going in this coming Dec'07 ? Price as follows (nose implant):-
Dr Nara 8,000 thai baht
Yanhee US$ 540.00

I have send email to Yanhee today and waiting for their reply now. :?
Depends on what you want to do, if you have several procedures, it's worth the extra flight from Bangkok to Hadyai.

haha, if you read what I wanna do, it'd only cost me less than 2K SGD altogether... If i did everything in yanhee, wld easily cost 5K-10K SGD

beanbean

Post by beanbean » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 8:54 am

Can anyone advise on me whether a cut out tattoo scar will b very ugly? Very tempted to go to Dr Nara but still very worry bout de scar. Laser is way too exp in sing and took very long. :???:

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:06 am

Hi MHS,
I would like to follow Aadvark and the rest to Hat Yai. I'm just checking out Yanhee due to problem with flight and no respond from Dr Nara till today. Still waiting... :cry:
Anyway, I have PM you. Please reply. Thanks! :wink:

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:09 am

Depends on what you want to do, if you have several procedures, it's worth the extra flight from Bangkok to Hadyai.
haha, if you read what I wanna do, it'd only cost me less than 2K SGD altogether... If i did everything in yanhee, wld easily cost 5K-10K SGD[/quote]

Hi Aadvark,
Of course I would like to follow you guys to Hat Yai if going in Dec. I have added you on msn. Still no reply from Dr Nara till today, how ah ?? :???:

MHS

Post by MHS » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 1:43 pm

happyliving wrote:

Hi MHS,
I would like to follow Aadvark and the rest to Hat Yai. I'm just checking out Yanhee due to problem with flight and no respond from Dr Nara till today. Still waiting... :cry:
Anyway, I have PM you. Please reply. Thanks! :wink:
Lol ... I did not receive yr PM :???: But I've pm you my msn...please do add me ...I'll see ya at msn ...

So do we need to book an appointment with Dr Nara before going for the surgery.I've e-mailed him but there's no reply so far...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 2:18 pm

cannot wait for his email, sometimes take few weeks, sometimes never reply... calling the clinic is most efficient way

happyliving

Post by happyliving » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 3:28 pm

Lol ... I did not receive yr PM :???: But I've pm you my msn...please do add me ...I'll see ya at msn ...

So do we need to book an appointment with Dr Nara before going for the surgery.I've e-mailed him but there's no reply so far...[/quote]

Hi MHS,
That's strange...... Anyway, I have added you to msn liao. Yes, I think we need to book appointment with Dr Nara. Me also same as you. No reply from this doc yet. Must be very busy...... :???:

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 4:48 pm

Im reposting this because of the data loss, I wan bigger eyes, i already have pretty deep double eyelids, should i do a double eyelid procedure again to make it larger or what should i do? Which doctor should i go for epi?(dont wish to go to korea) am worried about scarring.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 6:12 pm

to aadvark and people in the trip, so you all are visiting nara and yanhee? how about the yoskarn clinic that was posted in another thread.
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Wed, 05 Dec 2007 6:52 pm

you can go to hat yai via coach, which is about 12-14 hrs. anw, which airlines fly to bangkok for 160SGD? can post the link? thanks.
Cry when you get ripped.