Singapore Expats

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
MysticRain

Post by MysticRain » Thu, 18 Oct 2007 5:42 pm

Hi michieeee

I have the same problem as you.... I have pigmentation on one of my lower arm but not visible when wearing uniform... i also have some spider veins on my lower leg too :( wonder if can wear stocking to cover the veins.... u know i heard that some SQ applicants manage to got away from their skin check test by applying makeup over the scar.... i wonder if i should...but u know..this is like lying to the company and i worried if being discovered might leave a bad record and also... 纸是抱不住火的... :(

natalatte

Post by natalatte » Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:08 pm

i'm not too sure how strict they'll be. Stockings have to be removed during skin check. coz they only wanna see bare skin. If the pigments aint tt obvious, i think they are okay.
♥ A great way to fly ♥

bearbear

Post by bearbear » Fri, 19 Oct 2007 5:27 pm

I'm so dead lah. I've a tattoo under my left breast. They will lift up the spag top to check for tattoos one right? Really will get penalised arh? But it's at covered area leh. :cry:

natalatte

Post by natalatte » Sun, 21 Oct 2007 8:38 pm

bearbear wrote:I'm so dead lah. I've a tattoo under my left breast. They will lift up the spag top to check for tattoos one right? Really will get penalised arh? But it's at covered area leh. :cry:

dont worry if it's at covered areas. The most the will ask you questions like "if you are told to lighten the tattoo, will you be willing to do so"
♥ A great way to fly ♥

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Mon, 22 Oct 2007 8:02 am

Hi all,

Has anyone received the email for the interview on 28th? They'd 2 applications this month and I sent in twice, but both times were very close to the closing dates. I wonder if they'll file my application under because of that?

If I don't hear from them, do you guys propose that I wait or send my application again? (which is going to make me look like a pest!) Thank you!

bearbear

Post by bearbear » Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:58 am

natalatte wrote:
bearbear wrote:I'm so dead lah. I've a tattoo under my left breast. They will lift up the spag top to check for tattoos one right? Really will get penalised arh? But it's at covered area leh. :cry:

dont worry if it's at covered areas. The most the will ask you questions like "if you are told to lighten the tattoo, will you be willing to do so"
But i got this really huge scar at the back of my right leg. Can only see if u stand behind me. Those kind caused by motorbike's exhaust one. Kanna burn de. *sighs* It cannot be covered by uniform right?

Btw, where can i see the uniform for JAL???

enniie

Post by enniie » Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:02 pm

shopaholic wrote:Hi all,

Has anyone received the email for the interview on 28th? They'd 2 applications this month and I sent in twice, but both times were very close to the closing dates. I wonder if they'll file my application under because of that?

If I don't hear from them, do you guys propose that I wait or send my application again? (which is going to make me look like a pest!) Thank you!
hey. i've received the email for 28th. i sent my application on the last day of the 4th Oct intake and i thought all hopes were gone. but fortunately i received the email. hmm.. did you provide an email add for them to send you the interview details?

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:16 pm

Hi ennie, I sent mine on the last day of the 4th Oct deadline as well. I made sure they get it in time so I paid like a lot more using speedpost. $$ sigh..

Yup, provided my permanent and my email too. Glad you got the email from them, have a blast at the interview - I'll keep you informed whether or not I hear from them. Thanks for your reply (=

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:24 pm

hey guys.. i sent mine today.. hopefully they get it by tmr.. but im not sure will i be blacklisted.. cos i was shortlisted the previous time but i couldnt make it..

my grandma had a fall and was admitted with an ambulance that morning.. argh!! im sorry for those hopefuls who didnt get it.. cos it's like a vacancy for 1st interview forfeited,which actually someone can replace me.. :?

hope that i can get shortlisted this time again..

pinkhunnibee

Post by pinkhunnibee » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 2:49 pm

Hi gals..

Sorry i know this qn had been asked before...can someone confirm the salary range (take home) for JAL?

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 5:59 pm

$2.5k-$3k i suppose? i read it somewhere here..

ichinisan

Post by ichinisan » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 6:16 pm

anyone else got the email?

pacficgal

Post by pacficgal » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 7:22 pm

i'v rec their e-mail for the final interview on 28th as well..

but i got afew scars on my leg.. whether if i'll make it thru..

princessmermaid

Post by princessmermaid » Tue, 23 Oct 2007 8:17 pm

hey... how short must the shorts be? how spag must it be?? hahaha.. can wear bermudas? :P

pinkhunnibee

Post by pinkhunnibee » Wed, 24 Oct 2007 9:10 am

Thanks for answering love`Qoo..:)

I think its better to follow the instructions given ya..abt the spag top and shorts..