Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 11 Oct 2007 4:56 pm

Luv Tee, no my alar is not swollen anymore, but its still very fleshy so i wish to cut off the sides to make it slimmer.

Dear Boomboom,

Hugs..don be so upset.. after my alarplasty it was very traumatising too..read my post after op, i said it was soo traumatising that i Never ever want to go under the knife again and it was only alarplasty not alot of procedures together lol cos it was my face that has cuts & stitches & its so swollen & felt so raw & my nose was like burning. Took 5days before it din feel so bad , it was the worst(physically) 5 days in my life, 3 weeks b4 i cld start to smile & now its 4 weeks & it still feels a little tight. Just hold on & it will pass... anyway u cant turn the clock back to b4 u did the op :P

quote="boom-boom"]Dear all,

I've been reading this thread since before my surgery at KALO. I am from KL and I did my surgery at their office in Midvalley which was 30 minutes from where I lived.

My Dr was Doctor Song as well. Although I didn't speak to him much because my consultant did all the liaising with him and it seems to me like all he spoke was Chinese.

Anyway, I had 3 procedures, refinement of the nose tip, alarplasty and augmentation at the bridge using silicon.

That was last Sunday, October 7.

And today, 3 days after, my nose is suffering so much swelling. It looks so huge, even bigger than my nose before which kinda beats the purpose of paying so much $$ to get it smaller in the first place.

KALO only gave like a 3 types of medication, including ponstan, a pain-killer.

I try to tell myself that my nose swelling will recover, but it's so hard to believe.

My nose feels stiff, bloated, painful. And I can't stand it when I have to sneeze.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Is this normal to have really BAD swelling?

I'd appreciate your share of stories!

PS: I'm feeling so depressed seeing my nose bigger than before[/quote]

yakult

Post by yakult » Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:04 pm

hi.. i'm newbie here.. im jus wondering , how long does it take to recover from a stitching double eyelid surgery.. i intend to do it, bt i jus only hav a few days leave.. i dont wan my colleague to saw my swell eyelid.. n oso which surgery is better? JB kalo or KL kalo.. :???: :???: wait for reply o ^^

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 13 Oct 2007 2:29 am

yakult wrote:hi.. i'm newbie here.. im jus wondering , how long does it take to recover from a stitching double eyelid surgery.. i intend to do it, bt i jus only hav a few days leave.. i dont wan my colleague to saw my swell eyelid.. n oso which surgery is better? JB kalo or KL kalo.. :???: :???: wait for reply o ^^
really depends on your body i suppose, my fren healed within 2 weeks, and not obvious already, mine was obvious (thick eyelid, not swollen) for up to 2 mths

i dun think there is any invasive surgery which can heal in just a few days...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

yvonnesoo

Post by yvonnesoo » Sat, 13 Oct 2007 5:19 pm

i did my double eyelid in kalo oso. nw after 1mth plus is still puffy although no swollen.. it's nt balance oso. right eye more puffy thn the left eye n i feel tat my arch frm my right eye is more upper. iszit normal? i'm kinda afraid tat it's asymmetric. still got the tightness feeling whenever i look up.. oso i notice a very tiny black near the corner of my eye. so i tot it's the left out stitches tat didn't remove properly.. will it cause any harm?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 14 Oct 2007 2:43 am

yvonnesoo wrote:i did my double eyelid in kalo oso. nw after 1mth plus is still puffy although no swollen.. it's nt balance oso. right eye more puffy thn the left eye n i feel tat my arch frm my right eye is more upper. iszit normal? i'm kinda afraid tat it's asymmetric. still got the tightness feeling whenever i look up.. oso i notice a very tiny black near the corner of my eye. so i tot it's the left out stitches tat didn't remove properly.. will it cause any harm?
swelling is seldom symmetrical, you have to wait for the swelling to completely subside before you can see whether it's symmetrical. i had one eye more swollen than the other after surgery too, now both ok le

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Anyone wants to tag along ?

Post by yen2006 » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 3:53 pm

Dear ps friends,

I & my sister are going to KALO jb this friday morning 11.30am for PS procedures..

Anyone wants to tag along? left 2 seats, pm me or sms me at 9799 5867.

yen :wink:

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:20 pm

o wat procedures will u b doing?

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:27 pm

either lipo face or dyspot to slim face, you also going this fri?

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:31 pm

nope was thinking wed, do u know if dr song will b in on wed?

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:15 pm

think you have to call Ms Tay to check

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 1:15 am

k tot so too..tks anyways

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 2:30 am

yen2006 wrote:either lipo face or dyspot to slim face, you also going this fri?
woo~ what is dyspot?
i desperately need to slim face, and dun want the expensive buccal fat pad removal... altho buccal fat pad removal suppose to be permanent

SophiaLOVE

Post by SophiaLOVE » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 6:04 am

HI :shock:

I am getting the double eyelid surgery next summer '08. I hve wayyy too much fat in upper eyelid and bags under my eyes. BUTTT: i have double eyelids (sorta) you just cant see em too well cuz of the fat in my eyelid: here is my eye!

OK so my question is! I want some of you girls to tell me what kinda eyelid eye I should ask for, based on what I have now! I want as dramatic an eyelid as I can without lookin silly :lol: Should I get the low, medium, or high -- assuming I get my eyelid fat taken out? Should I get my corners cut?

Thanks girls!! :D

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:12 am

aadvark wrote:
yen2006 wrote:either lipo face or dyspot to slim face, you also going this fri?
woo~ what is dyspot?
i desperately need to slim face, and dun want the expensive buccal fat pad removal... altho buccal fat pad removal suppose to be permanent

Dear bro,

dyspot is similiar to Botox, a more concentrated one . It can slim down the face.

But if you want drastic slimming effect, face lipo is recommanded.

beanbean

Post by beanbean » Tue, 16 Oct 2007 2:14 pm

can anyone pm de add n contact or web link? thanks.....