Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
vickyabc

Post by vickyabc » Sun, 30 Sep 2007 6:00 pm

ats_syd wrote:Hello everyone, I had my breast augmentaion ,chin implant and under eyebags done by Dr Nara in 2004.

My advice is to go with someone who can look after you post-op; especially if you are going to have major surgeries like Breasts implant & lipo. As much as I want to say Dr Nara did fantastic jobs on me,I have to admit he provided minimal post-op care ,I guess this is you get what you pay for.

The breast surgery was done on the same night, I woke up in pain and couln't move my upper body,the nurses r friendly but spoke minimal English,you are lucky if you could find one that could speak Malay.

Finally we have someone who has had BA done by Dr Nare here!
U r a gem, ats_syd!

so how many days did u stay there? which hotel would u recommend?; since u mentioned that BA wil be done at another hospital.

how much did u pay?

The implant can stay within our body forever or do we have to change? Do they look very fake?

Will BA increases the chance of getting Breast Cancer?

Shit! i think im bombing you with tons of questions! guess im too excited

Lazy

Post by Lazy » Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:17 am

I apologize for not being able to navigate well as I am still new at this forum.

Aadvark, you mentioned in your last post reply to mine that you intend to go to Dr Nara in Dec. As I am fairly new at this, could we arrange to go together? Could you email me at [email protected] because I cannot seem to pm you at all. Thanks a million!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:29 am

shal0m wrote:
aadvark wrote:
shal0m wrote:hey ppl...

sorry for sounding stupid, but i can't find where tigerairways say they will no longer fly to HY after 28 Oct leh...not that i can find in their website...
then for other airlines, everyone must fly to BKK then transfer... so troublesome :(
if TG won't fly there anymore, maybe i want to go earlier liao..but no companion leh...

btw, anyone had chin implant before. care to share real life experience? i have enough general reading from the websites. will swell for how long? must wear support for how long? how the PS decide the incision to be done inside or outside?
yup yup, me got chin implant, swell ah? after 2 weeks, can go out without being obvious, but the swelling will slowly go away for a few mths...

nara did the stitching inside... got good and bad la... inside u must take care properly... i very lazy wan, then kena infection... the wound swell so badly, like took a life of its own, scare me to death man...

dun have support wan lei, just bandage first few days then that's it already
what type of implant did nara use for u? the "wing" type or the "button" type?
i'm not sure, i didn;t get to see the implant before the procedure
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

mewmewzz

Post by mewmewzz » Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:48 am

Lazy wrote:I apologize for not being able to navigate well as I am still new at this forum.

Aadvark, you mentioned in your last post reply to mine that you intend to go to Dr Nara in Dec. As I am fairly new at this, could we arrange to go together? Could you email me at [email protected] because I cannot seem to pm you at all. Thanks a million!
hi lazy, aadvark n i r planning to go Nara on 19th dec. I'm doing rhino n alar, wat abt u?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:50 pm

Lazy wrote:I apologize for not being able to navigate well as I am still new at this forum.

have added u to msn :)

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Mon, 01 Oct 2007 5:18 pm

dreampotion wrote:
ats_syd wrote:Hi,

I didn't remove the stiches til about 10 days later,which was done at a local clinic in KL. So You could imagine how awful I looked in the airports with bandages on the chin & stiches around the eyes. LOL...

But it's all worth it.
haha i always wondered if customs will doubt identiy after a ps
how was naras skilled for BA ? are the scars well hidden? was it behind of in front of the breast muscle? his silicones feel natural?
Nara's skill for BA is very good, I am very happy with mine and so are my friends.He's very famous among the transexuals community in M'sia and Singapore for BA and sex re-assignment surgery.

For BA ,you will be given 3 options where you want the incision to be : the armpit (transaxillary),Areola(nipples) or Inframmamary fold(under breast folds incision).He will explain the pros and cons of all incisions,or you can do a search on the net to do some home work.

You can also choose between silicone or saline implants,they are of the same price which was 40,000 Bht. I am not sure if Nara uses the new cohesive gel silicone or the older style (more dangerous one),I opted for the saline for peace of mind ,in case they rapture,lol ..... Saline implants are considered safer but they are not as soft as silicone.

The implants are place behind the chest muscle, this also depends on how much breast tissues you already have there. Generally they are better to place behind the muscle to achive a more natural look,especially if you are skinny and don't have much natural breast tissues to begin with,but they are much more painful and the healing process takes longer ,it took mine about 3 months to completely healed and soft. They will look hard ,high up,and horrible like two footballs stuck under the skin at the beginning,but once your chest muscles are completely healed ,the breasts will relax and fall to a much more natural position.

I had the armpit incision so the scars are hidden ,but this incision is considered the most painful,I could lift my arms or carry heavy stuffs for about a month.
Last edited by ats_syd on Mon, 01 Oct 2007 6:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Mon, 01 Oct 2007 5:31 pm

vickyabc wrote:
ats_syd wrote:Hello everyone, I had my breast augmentaion ,chin implant and under eyebags done by Dr Nara in 2004.

My advice is to go with someone who can look after you post-op; especially if you are going to have major surgeries like Breasts implant & lipo. As much as I want to say Dr Nara did fantastic jobs on me,I have to admit he provided minimal post-op care ,I guess this is you get what you pay for.

The breast surgery was done on the same night, I woke up in pain and couln't move my upper body,the nurses r friendly but spoke minimal English,you are lucky if you could find one that could speak Malay.
Finally we have someone who has had BA done by Dr Nare here!
U r a gem, ats_syd!

so how many days did u stay there? which hotel would u recommend?; since u mentioned that BA wil be done at another hospital.

how much did u pay?

The implant can stay within our body forever or do we have to change? Do they look very fake?

Will BA increases the chance of getting Breast Cancer?

Shit! i think im bombing you with tons of questions! guess im too excited
Hi Vickyabc,

I stayed at the hospital for one night,which was included in Nara's BA fees.He was charging 40,000 Bht for BA ,but that was 2004's price,I am not sure it has changed,it's better to email him for a new quotation.

Then I checked out from the hospital and stayed in Lee Garden Plaza hotel for 3 nights ,spent the first 2 nights sleeping away because the General anaesthesia was still in my system.

BA will always look fake if you are very skinny and with huge implants.
They will also look hard and fake at least in the first 3 months.

Nara will recomend what size of implant that will suit you, my advice is : don't be too greedy when it comes to the size department,lol...

For what i know,BA won't increase your chances of getting breasts cancer, not sure about if they will interupt the breast cancer screening process though, you'd better do some homework on the net or consult a doctor on this subject.

admirer09

Post by admirer09 » Tue, 02 Oct 2007 1:14 am

Hi pple , i am very keen to go for lipo for my whole body and also face contouring ... can i know roughly how much it cost and is it painfully ???

magdalyn_loh

Compression garment

Post by magdalyn_loh » Tue, 02 Oct 2007 9:56 pm

Hi PS mates,

I can help if anyone searching for compression garments.

I just helped Advarke's frens got some surgical bras & tummy binder.

Interested pls PM me.

Cheers...
Magdalyn

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Compression garment

Post by aadvark » Wed, 03 Oct 2007 1:16 am

magdalyn_loh wrote:Hi PS mates,

I can help if anyone searching for compression garments.

I just helped Advarke's frens got some surgical bras & tummy binder.

Interested pls PM me.

Cheers...
hey magdalyn, i intend to go lipo tummy too, what should i get?

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Wed, 03 Oct 2007 8:07 pm

hey everyone...

i know aadvark & mewmewzz are planning to go to dr nara's 19/12, i thought of joining at first, but i'm gonna have some x'mas celebration, so i don't wanna be look weird for that period lah...since much swelling will take at least 2 weeks to go down...
anyone interested to go around first week of Dec?? or somewhere around that period?
Shal0m

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 04 Oct 2007 4:27 pm

heard for lipo at kalo, they separate upper tummy and lower tummy as 2 different areas, wonder how Nara classifies...

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Thu, 04 Oct 2007 4:35 pm

was comparing kalos prices and the prices in sg,
seems like sg is cheaper, and using a more effecient and safer method (vaser) ,
i was reading around, and this clinic in town charges whole tummy+lower back+love handles at 3.5k with garments + followup care

but even if nara charges seperately its still cheaper
nara uses traditional lipo, its not a worse option as long as he is experienced, down time for traditional lipo is longer tho

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee » Thu, 04 Oct 2007 9:23 pm

aadvark wrote:

have added u to msn :)
hi aadvark

I'm interested in going in December too.... can you email me at [email protected] as I can't seem to PM you too? We'll be able to MSN once we have touched base (I use a different MSN).

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 05 Oct 2007 4:16 pm

My friend is currently in hatyai with her sis, they are there for PS with Nara.
Her sis has done lipo on her thighs already, they are waiting to do the rest tonight. She says it is not painful, rather more like sore, like you have over-exercised your muscles. She also reports that her thighs are visibly slimmer, even tho you can tell it's also swollen

Nara says he doesn't do saline bags anymore as he feels that it doesn't feel natural enough.

Good news tho, he says he does lipo for under the neck, maybe i dun need jaw implants at yanhee after all :D