Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mewmewzz

Post by mewmewzz » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:30 am

aadvark wrote:Just checked, thai international fly direct to hatyai for $270 (return trip). NATAS promotion expires end of sep 07
Wow... tats quite a good deal!
So must travel by Sep 07 too?
Thanks...

oneforme

Post by oneforme » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:58 pm

princessli wrote:do you really want to be sitting in a bus bumping up and down for 12 hours after surgery? :shock:
ahh, take bus go and plane back lor.. but th ebus quite ok.. not much bumping.. and you can take time to slp and rest yrself for 12hr wor.. why not?
Always look through the bright side of LiFe!

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 1:04 pm

oneforme wrote:
princessli wrote:do you really want to be sitting in a bus bumping up and down for 12 hours after surgery? :shock:
ahh, take bus go and plane back lor.. but th ebus quite ok.. not much bumping.. and you can take time to slp and rest yrself for 12hr wor.. why not?
trust me, u wouldnt wana try.
cos when i sat on e plane which was lye less dan an hr journey, i oreadi hope it can fly faster n quickly b bk in sg..

i cant imagine sittin on a 12hrs bus journey, i tink i will go bersek.... :shock:

oneforme

Post by oneforme » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 1:12 pm

shal0m wrote:
aadvark wrote:
oneforme wrote: Well yea that is what i was thinking about. Cause i hate my nose look so round at the tip. My face shape is round and i just hope to have a smaller nose like her. Image

My overall features is gd except for my nose which is the odd one due to its size. I used to work in the beauty HK compnay and some of the HK lad like to laugh at it and said 'Dai Pei Jeng' into direct translation is 'big nose jinx' :mad:

And well, i wanna try Dr Nara wonder if he can do as what you'd advice..
hongkongers so mean!
actually your nose is considered slightly big for woman. Perhaps by elevating ur nose bridge and alar, can make the shape longer and narrower
hey oneforme,

actually my old nose was bigger, and no one laughs at me, only my mum commented when i was young that i should get a PS to make it smaller when i grow up...that's how i got affected...child psychology... if not, i probably won't feel i wana do anything.
i guess it's the environment u'r in that gives u the pressure...beauty company...of course la, like Ugly Betty in that fashion magazine company. I am a HongKonger and no one laughed at me, ppl in my environment have more important things to bother. Most HongKongers are civilised ppl.
Remember, if you wana change a facial feature, u do it for yourself, to make yourself look better, not because of some nasty, immature ppl. Ppl who laugh at others are immature and insecure themselves, so they have to pick on someone to make themselves feel better. So gal, ignore these uncivilised barbarians.

PS for bulbous nose is much more tricky than just a simple flat chinese nose to be augmented. U better send picture along when enquiring, coz not every surgeon is skilled to perform nose reduction.
So shld i go to Dr Nara? Or the one at KALO? Cause i have budget too! :cry:

oneforme

Post by oneforme » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 1:14 pm

Ms Juice wrote:
oneforme wrote:
trust me, u wouldnt wana try.
cos when i sat on e plane which was lye less dan an hr journey, i oreadi hope it can fly faster n quickly b bk in sg..

i cant imagine sittin on a 12hrs bus journey, i tink i will go bersek.... :shock:
wow.. hmm so better take bus there and change flight back.. ;)

oneforme

Post by oneforme » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 1:15 pm

princessli wrote:Thats great to hear =) HUGSHUGS My nose is ok => still not used to it and still cant smile widely hehe .. Oo thats nice.
Ya should ask what it is exactly for safety.

HUGSSS
Princess, dont mind to show me how it look like now?

oneforme

Post by oneforme » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:49 am

thanks for the advice Princesli.. I do not know where and which doctore to go actually and hopefully a resonable price like Dr Nara one heheh..

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 3:22 pm

i already made appt with nara , bought the garments which costs almost $500 and book air ticks.
but my bf wont let me go :cry: :cry: :cry:

he says that there was 6 bombings exactly one year ago one which was INFRONT OF INDRA HOTEL which is beside naras clinic!!
and another in lee plaza hotel and another 2 at the airport, the rest were in other tourist areas and hotels.

and some other bombings in august this year and just yesterday reported in other areas of hatyai.

actually im scared but so many people go in and out of hatyai daily.
just get there to be over and done with the surgery ,

maybe i can postphone and secretly go with you guys in december or with anyone who can go earlier. :???:

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 3:36 pm

Its no problem, just hope all the best for you and takecare you guys.

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 4:46 pm

Hey oneforme,

Yesterday a gal from KALO forum went for rhinoplasty.
She told me that the surgeon did this:
1. remove excess tissue from nose tip
2. use "thread" to tighten/narrow the nose from the inside (same thread they use to do thread facelift)
3. korean gortex implant

All these cost her RM8000
If u wana do alarplasty, that is if u want a really narrow nose , another RM2800 on its own, or together with other surgery it''l be RM1800.

When I saw my friend yesterday, the tip is obviously less round than before, but can't tell the end result cos it's swollen. I may meet up with her a month later, let u know if the result is good.
But then again, compare to Thailand, u may find this very $$$ (almost RM 10k).
Shal0m

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 9:53 pm

shal0m wrote:Hey oneforme,

Yesterday a gal from KALO forum went for rhinoplasty.
She told me that the surgeon did this:
1. remove excess tissue from nose tip
2. use "thread" to tighten/narrow the nose from the inside (same thread they use to do thread facelift)
3. korean gortex implant

All these cost her RM8000
If u wana do alarplasty, that is if u want a really narrow nose , another RM2800 on its own, or together with other surgery it''l be RM1800.

When I saw my friend yesterday, the tip is obviously less round than before, but can't tell the end result cos it's swollen. I may meet up with her a month later, let u know if the result is good.
But then again, compare to Thailand, u may find this very $$$ (almost RM 10k).
Wow, so many pocedures..took how many hours to finish? :???:

msmflo

Post by msmflo » Sun, 23 Sep 2007 4:19 am

can anybody sort of tell me in whole if i want to do

1. double eyelid stitching.
2. epi
3. higher nose bridge and smaller nose

that include with consultations, etc etc and air planes tix with hotel accomodation will roughly cost how much? so i can set a budget.

TY!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 23 Sep 2007 5:10 am

dreampotion wrote:i already made appt with nara , bought the garments which costs almost $500 and book air ticks.
but my bf wont let me go :cry: :cry: :cry:

he says that there was 6 bombings exactly one year ago one which was INFRONT OF INDRA HOTEL which is beside naras clinic!!
and another in lee plaza hotel and another 2 at the airport, the rest were in other tourist areas and hotels.

and some other bombings in august this year and just yesterday reported in other areas of hatyai.

actually im scared but so many people go in and out of hatyai daily.
just get there to be over and done with the surgery ,

maybe i can postphone and secretly go with you guys in december or with anyone who can go earlier. :???:
yah, i know, i went last year 1-2 mths after the explosion and stayed in Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (the bomb was opposite the hotel).

Figured that i won't be out of my hotel much anyway, so din really care :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 23 Sep 2007 5:24 am

mewmewzz wrote:
aadvark wrote:Just checked, thai international fly direct to hatyai for $270 (return trip). NATAS promotion expires end of sep 07
Wow... tats quite a good deal!
So must travel by Sep 07 too?
Thanks...
nope, can fly in dec :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Sun, 23 Sep 2007 8:14 pm

aadvark wrote:
yah, i know, i went last year 1-2 mths after the explosion and stayed in Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (the bomb was opposite the hotel).

Figured that i won't be out of my hotel much anyway, so din really care :P
hehe same sentiments.