Singapore Expats

QATAR - July 28

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 9:09 pm

theknees wrote:haha! how many other singaporeans going up with you? have a good flight there! enjoy it! you may not get to be a passenger for a quite a while! haha.

nope haven't started flying yet. :)
don't need to envy, etihad is a good airline too what! plus it'll be an interesting experience too! :D
Yes, will be travelling with another girl. HaHa! It's really going to be quite awhile before I am able to fly as a passenger again. :P

Oh, in that case ... My guess, I should be flying before you. Cause, my first flight will be after 7 weeks. HeHeHe! Before you? Have fun for your training too. GAMBATE!

Hmm, I agree Etihad is a good airline BUT I'm with Qatar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 9:18 pm

rev12000 wrote: Yes, will be travelling with another girl. HaHa! It's really going to be quite awhile before I am able to fly as a passenger again. :P

Oh, in that case ... My guess, I should be flying before you. Cause, my first flight will be after 7 weeks. HeHeHe! Before you? Have fun for your training too. GAMBATE!

Hmm, I agree Etihad is a good airline BUT I'm with Qatar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
omg why did i write etihad?!!! i was searching for the qatar thread to msg you! what was i thinking! lol.

wow your training's only 7 weeks? that's fast! yup i think you'll be flying before me. or maybe around the same time. :)

all packed already?
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 9:24 pm

hey hey!!!! rev...ive juz smsed you but decided to say my goodbyes here yoo!hehe....enjoy your life in doha ya! :D

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 9:51 pm

theknees wrote:omg why did i write etihad?!!! i was searching for the qatar thread to msg you! what was i thinking! lol.

wow your training's only 7 weeks? that's fast! yup i think you'll be flying before me. or maybe around the same time. :)

all packed already?
It's okay, you are forgiven. :mrgreen:
JAL babe, GAMBATE. :D

All packed. :D Not an easy ordeal, to zip them up though. :oops: :P :P
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:04 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:hey hey!!!! rev...ive juz smsed you but decided to say my goodbyes here yoo!hehe....enjoy your life in doha ya! :D
Dearie Jade.
It's really sweet of you to remember. Recalling that day where you, Henny and me were at the food court having our lunch. Things were bitter then. Now, you've succeed. SQ girl ... :D :lol: :lol:

When one asks God for courage. God doesn't give him/her courage but an opportunity to show his/her courage. You did it! YES!! Fly high!

You've a sms.
Regards, Yvonne.

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:13 pm

rev12000 wrote: It's okay, you are forgiven. :mrgreen:
JAL babe, GAMBATE. :D

All packed. :D Not an easy ordeal, to zip them up though. :oops: :P :P
hai, ganbarimasu!
haha.
soon i have to start packing too!
ayes how come you're not on msn huh!
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:20 pm

theknees wrote:hai, ganbarimasu!
haha.
soon i have to start packing too!
ayes how come you're not on msn huh!
HeHeHeHeHe! I love Wikipedia. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, same here. Ganbarimasu! (I'll work on it) :P
Oh, leaving for Japan soon? (breathe) Bon Voyage! Envy not, I'm not jealous. :^o :oops: HaHaHa!

Ooopps! Been busy with all the last minute stuffs, forgotten to sign in. HeHe! Signing in ... :D