Singapore Expats

SIA @ KL Sept 2007

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:11 pm

cantswim wrote:Thanks, blancD, but I decided not to attend the interview, have already replied SIA.

Good luck to all of you!! :)
thanks but can i strangle you? lol....whatever it is good luck to you as well and all the best to everyone
"City of Ang3Ls"

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 2:00 am

All d best to us!!! :lol: God bless! :D

__mill

Post by __mill » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:54 am

ahh.. two more days till judgement day o_o;

starting to get all the goosebumps. so how many of you actually going for the interview? all the best yah!

ok one question. wats the monorel station name near the hotel? i kindda forgot ><! thanks to whoever answering my qs.

dreaming-gal

Post by dreaming-gal » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 4:07 pm

__mill wrote:ahh.. two more days till judgement day o_o;

starting to get all the goosebumps. so how many of you actually going for the interview? all the best yah!

ok one question. wats the monorel station name near the hotel? i kindda forgot ><! thanks to whoever answering my qs.
station bukit nanas...all the best!!!!!!!!!

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 8:41 pm

dreaming-gal wrote:
__mill wrote:ahh.. two more days till judgement day o_o;

station bukit nanas...all the best!!!!!!!!!

aHhhhhhhh.. :P
"City of Ang3Ls"

redhot911

SIA

Post by redhot911 » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 9:21 pm

new here......got invitation for the 1250h slot. a friend will be at the 1300hr slot. friends who attended the interview previously said that the invitation letter normally stated that to bring along a swimsuit. but i didn't see it on mine, so I think maybe it's omitted gua. but some did said it will be held weeks from the day after the final interview or during the final interview. but be prepared for a lot of challenges......

cantswim
Regular
Regular

Post by cantswim » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:01 pm

Good luck everyone! [-o<
I decide my future.

__mill

Post by __mill » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:55 pm

thanks dreaming-gal ! ^^

but be prepared for a lot of challenges......
^ sweats..

MichaelYong

Post by MichaelYong » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 5:20 am

hehe..i'm new here....just wondering whether anyone is applying for the penang one?
i somehow missed the KL recruitment...and today is the deadline for the penang one..
i downloaded the form...
should i print it out..fill it out by handwriting...and mail it..
or fill out in microsoft word...upload and email to the given address...if so...do i need to scan copies of those cert. and upload them too?
thanks in advance =)
all the best~~~~

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 8:26 am

MichaelYong wrote:hehe..i'm new here....just wondering whether anyone is applying for the penang one?
i somehow missed the KL recruitment...and today is the deadline for the penang one..
i downloaded the form...
should i print it out..fill it out by handwriting...and mail it..
or fill out in microsoft word...upload and email to the given address...if so...do i need to scan copies of those cert. and upload them too?
thanks in advance =)
all the best~~~~
hey michael, i do not think you need to scan copies of the cert, just fill in the form, with your resume and covering letter and email it to them. all the best!
"City of Ang3Ls"

MichaelYong

Post by MichaelYong » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 3:08 pm

blancD wrote:hey michael, i do not think you need to scan copies of the cert, just fill in the form, with your resume and covering letter and email it to them. all the best!
hi blancD =)
hmm...i still have some doubts...bcoz i'm not so familiar with this kinda things...
what i know is only upload file(s), and send it to an address with a subject...e.g. yahoo mail..
or i copy the entire application form provided in the website and paste it into the column for text msg..
do i need to create 1 more file for resume? the form doesnt provide a column for resume...and how is a covering letter like?
could u pls tell me how did u email the previous application in specific?
i apologize for the ignorant questions~~
thanks so much again...

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 5:54 pm

MichaelYong wrote:
blancD wrote:hey michael, i do not think you need to scan copies of the cert, just fill in the form, with your resume and covering letter and email it to them. all the best!
hi blancD =)
hmm...i still have some doubts...bcoz i'm not so familiar with this kinda things...
what i know is only upload file(s), and send it to an address with a subject...e.g. yahoo mail..
or i copy the entire application form provided in the website and paste it into the column for text msg..
do i need to create 1 more file for resume? the form doesnt provide a column for resume...and how is a covering letter like?
could u pls tell me how did u email the previous application in specific?
i apologize for the ignorant questions~~
thanks so much again...
hi micheal,

a covering letter would be a letter describing what is not shown in your resume, such as your attitude, characteristics, favouritism, past time maybe and etc. . .Or more appropriate, a summary. A short one will do, approximately 2 - 3 paragraphs.

I sent in my application thru the website,I guess its totally different for yours. Complete what needs to be completed in the form. Upload the application form, resume, photo and covering letter into a normal email and send it to them. Just send your email as the usual, stating what you have uploaded into the email to them and SIA will do the rest. All the best and pm me if you require further assistance.
"City of Ang3Ls"

redhot911

18hours to the SIA war.........

Post by redhot911 » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 6:45 pm

All the application process is totally different from the previous ones. Hopefully this time, they won't be so strict about the interview process and choose the candidates based on ability n not physical appearance. And hopefully those staffs resigning since August (around 500 crews) will mean a new start for the new system. :D

JerBearo
Regular
Regular

Post by JerBearo » Fri, 21 Sep 2007 8:22 pm

btw, this application ure refering? its interview is held in singapore or kl?
where do i get this application? im interested to.

woodstock
Regular
Regular

Post by woodstock » Sat, 22 Sep 2007 1:21 am

Good luck PEOPLE!!! Today is the BIG day! Hope to hear good news when I log in tomorrow! :)