Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Mon, 17 Sep 2007 8:49 pm

Sure have alot of people want to go with you one..everyone so interested in Nara.heh.. been 1 week after my alaplasty, still cant really smile properly cos feel very tight heh..

mewmewzz

Post by mewmewzz » Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:31 am

aadvark wrote:Have tweaked my road map a little...
going to Nara first in 2nd half of december and yanhee in mar 08
anyone wants to go nara together?
hi aadvark, i'm interested to go... me planning departure on the 19 dec 07. Can? but now tiger no more flying to hatyai, me now sourcing alternatives...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 1:47 am

that's great! i also looking around that period to go :D

i left on that same date last year for my 1st round with Nara, can go again celebrate anniversary, lol :D

exchange msn?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 4:14 am

im planning to visit nara on the first week of october to seek his consultation for alar , lip and breast aug. (to be done in december, hopefully with the rest of you going in dec :D )
and at the same time get some lipo done.

anyone wanna join?
thought might as well since tiger isnt ceasing flights to hatyai till 28th oct.

p.s aadvark,
i see youve included lipo in your map too :lol:

quagmire

Post by quagmire » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 5:53 pm

hi all,
m new to this fourm, but is thr like any legal age limit for those cosmetic procedures to be done?

thks

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 7:18 pm

dreampotion wrote:im planning to visit nara on the first week of october to seek his consultation for alar , lip and breast aug. (to be done in december, hopefully with the rest of you going in dec :D )
and at the same time get some lipo done.

anyone wanna join?
thought might as well since tiger isnt ceasing flights to hatyai till 28th oct.

p.s aadvark,
i see youve included lipo in your map too :lol:
haha, yes, my good fren going in oct to get lipo done, so will follow suit :D

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 7:21 pm

quagmire wrote:hi all,
m new to this fourm, but is thr like any legal age limit for those cosmetic procedures to be done?

thks
not in thailand anyway, seen some mum bring their 16yo daughters there to get PS done :)

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 8:35 pm

i just called the nara clinic,
the reception answered,
ive made appt for liposuction for 3 areas, apparently she said the doctor can only perform 1 area a day.

im quite worried about the amt pf lidocaine (anesthetic) that I will have to be injected since its 3 different days.
cos i red that common deaths of lipo are due to overdose of lidocaine .

another big concern is that the doctor doesnt provide or sell surgical / compression garments which is the most important post op for healing and for compact shaping.

anyone knows where i can get such compression garments?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 9:57 pm

yeah, we called, they told us 1 area a day also...
compression garments, means i also have to start sourcing

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:07 pm

aadvark wrote:yeah, we called, they told us 1 area a day also...
compression garments, means i also have to start sourcing
he uses tumescent lipo method right?

i think for garments, if all else fails we should be able to use those futuro support hosiery

My lipo appointment is on OCT 1st 5pm (Hatyai time) ! :lol:

mewmewzz

Post by mewmewzz » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 9:04 am

aadvark wrote:that's great! i also looking around that period to go :D

i left on that same date last year for my 1st round with Nara, can go again celebrate anniversary, lol :D

exchange msn?
hi aadvark, i seldom on msn one... cos office cannot use....
wanna pm me? or u have SKYPE? can give me?

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 1:40 pm

aadvark wrote:
oneforme wrote:
princessli wrote:Yep and if you really want to make your nose smaller perhaps you can remove some flesh and cartilage around the tip area. go for consultation shop around for doctors and see what they say.
Well yea that is what i was thinking about. Cause i hate my nose look so round at the tip. My face shape is round and i just hope to have a smaller nose like her. Image

My overall features is gd except for my nose which is the odd one due to its size. I used to work in the beauty HK compnay and some of the HK lad like to laugh at it and said 'Dai Pei Jeng' into direct translation is 'big nose jinx' :mad:

And well, i wanna try Dr Nara wonder if he can do as what you'd advice..
hongkongers so mean!
actually your nose is considered slightly big for woman. Perhaps by elevating ur nose bridge and alar, can make the shape longer and narrower
hey oneforme,

actually my old nose was bigger, and no one laughs at me, only my mum commented when i was young that i should get a PS to make it smaller when i grow up...that's how i got affected...child psychology... if not, i probably won't feel i wana do anything.
i guess it's the environment u'r in that gives u the pressure...beauty company...of course la, like Ugly Betty in that fashion magazine company. I am a HongKonger and no one laughed at me, ppl in my environment have more important things to bother. Most HongKongers are civilised ppl.
Remember, if you wana change a facial feature, u do it for yourself, to make yourself look better, not because of some nasty, immature ppl. Ppl who laugh at others are immature and insecure themselves, so they have to pick on someone to make themselves feel better. So gal, ignore these uncivilised barbarians.

PS for bulbous nose is much more tricky than just a simple flat chinese nose to be augmented. U better send picture along when enquiring, coz not every surgeon is skilled to perform nose reduction.
Shal0m

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 1:45 pm

Hey Ms Juice,

Aadvark and mewmewzz are going to Dr Nara this Dec, u interested? Maybe we can all go together :)
Shal0m

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 2:51 pm

hey shalom, how are you? Haha..i always like HongKongers. Yup you should do it for yourself and not just some random person. For me it was my family (aunties,uncles,grandma) and all my mother's friends since young, not my mom though. So i have deep psychological trauma. So even when all my bfs before and now and friends and people i know say my nose is fine, i still feel horrible and want a normal nose.
Yep, bulbous nose is more difficult to correct than just a low small nose, i sent pictures of my nose to a few doctors and the doctors in Bangkok like Dr sukit actually said there was nothing they could do for me and not to go through the trouble and pain

mewmewzz

Post by mewmewzz » Thu, 20 Sep 2007 3:40 pm

shal0m wrote:Hey Ms Juice,

Aadvark and mewmewzz are going to Dr Nara this Dec, u interested? Maybe we can all go together :)
Good, all of us can go together.... PS cum holiday.
Can share our experiences too!

Me can't wait to go fix my nose, I wan to look pretty pretty....