Singapore Expats

Cambodia

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
perplex_sheep
Regular
Regular

Cambodia

Post by perplex_sheep » Thu, 02 Aug 2007 9:48 am

Myself and 2 german girls are planning a trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia between 18 to 21 October. We are looking for 1 more girl to join us. Of course if you look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney, you are welcome too! :wink:

Let me know if you are interested, and the 4 of us can meet up to see if we can stand facing each other for 4 days! :D

ozdude

Post by ozdude » Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:10 am

Have fun, it's an awesome place. I went a few weeks ago.

Polarbear

Re: Cambodia

Post by Polarbear » Sun, 19 Aug 2007 2:27 pm

Hi.

I am new to this forum but will be keen to join in this tour. However, I will need more information such as budget, etc as I don't earn a lot. Do you mind to PM me as I do not have enough posts yet to PM others?

Thanks. :D

ching
Regular
Regular

Post by ching » Sun, 19 Aug 2007 5:14 pm

I just got back from Siem Reap today! We had a great time.

We paid about US $55 per day for an airconditioned van and English-speaking guide -- this was for the whole group, so split amongst the nine of us it was very reasonable.

We booked our hotels and flights via a Free & Easy package from Tradewinds - came to about S$350 per person via SilkAir, staying at Casa Angkor hotel. It was a 3-star hotel, pretty decent. Although, I read in the SilkAir inflight magazine (on the way back!) that Casa Angkor is offering promotional rates of US$25 a night until September 07... might have been cheaper for us to book directly.

There are lots of guesthouses and B&Bs in the Old Market area, which is where all the good food is :) Meals were about US$3-5 per dish, which can usually be shared between two people.

Enjoy your trip!
Tips from expats living in Singapore - http://www.livinginsingapore.org

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Post by ChazzMichaelMichaels » Sun, 19 Aug 2007 9:53 pm

what about if you look like Woody Allen only skinnier?

perplex_sheep
Regular
Regular

Post by perplex_sheep » Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:36 pm

We are looking at 27th - 30 Oct to Cambodia, Siem Reap.

Found a really nice hotel that wont burn our pockets. Can always PM me and let me know if you are keen. Even if we are not sharing accomodation, it will be fun to have people to hang out at nights, etc. :)

asia bagus

I am interested

Post by asia bagus » Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:07 am

Hey girls,

i am not like Pitt or Cloney, but i do like korean heart throb, is that Ok? :lol:

seriously, i really want to joint the trip, even we not sharing the accomodation, at least we can share the transporation and the guide, so its cheaper

please let me know, cheers

nothing appealing

Post by nothing appealing » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 5:05 pm

Hey, Im a gal, is interested to go and the dates for travelling i can make it.. have all things been finalised, what are the budget is like? Please let me know

Return to “Entertainment, Leisure & Sports”