Singapore Expats

SINGAPORE AIRLINES Local Cabin Crew - Write In Application

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
erieo
Regular
Regular

Post by erieo » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 5:31 pm

downtown wrote:
erieo wrote:
CelT wrote:management rd is on next week...this time no WCT.... :)

are u working ererio?
how many mth notice did u put on the application form?
I juz quitted my job last mth.
i indicate immediate lor

So how abt u CeIT, did u apply and how was it?
huh? you don't like your old job? but chances here are rare... :?
Ya lor i don't like my old job.
Well I know chances are rares especially I am no longer young as compare to the rest of u gals.
I don't pin much hopes, hee juz try lor who knows rite
If have then good, else juz move on

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 5:40 pm

rurik0 wrote:
CelT wrote:Hi ruriko...was waiting for updates from u gals....none?? what are they looking for??? :???:

so, the first rd still grp intro in grps of 10?
yep its the same thing lol....i dno wat they lookin for but for me, i'm actually on a ban and its not over yet, i just wrote-in for the sake of doin so..... the qn they asked was: if you had superpowers wat would it be and why.... lol so silly!!!

hey r u in grp 4? im in grp 4 and got the same qns... none in my grp got thru as well.... :???:

erieo
Regular
Regular

Post by erieo » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 5:42 pm

bLiSs-LiCioUs wrote:
rurik0 wrote:
CelT wrote:Hi ruriko...was waiting for updates from u gals....none?? what are they looking for??? :???:

yep its the same thing lol....i dno wat they lookin for but for me, i'm actually on a ban and its not over yet, i just wrote-in for the sake of doin so..... the qn they asked was: if you had superpowers wat would it be and why.... lol so silly!!!

hey r u in grp 4? im in grp 4 and got the same qns... none in my grp got thru as well.... :???:
very jia lat leh, how come they so strict de
tot they in need of FAs.
Are there alot of grps today?

kooperho

Post by kooperho » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 5:51 pm

well for the guys, not much luck for us too. Only 1 guy from our group managed to go for the next round. Our interview qns was quite surprising, "If you had the power to pass a law, what would you do?"
La la di la la!!

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 5:56 pm

are they very strict with e height issue tis time round?

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 5:57 pm

not sure if there are alot of groups today....
yah.... today qns are indeed damn weird... :???:

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 5:59 pm

kooperho wrote:well for the guys, not much luck for us too. Only 1 guy from our group managed to go for the next round. Our interview qns was quite surprising, "If you had the power to pass a law, what would you do?"
i think i have consider to retake o level english composition..the questions they ask are all unrelated to the career, to me are more likely testing our creativity...those A1 in compo sure can make it...i wonder whether i fail my oral too
Last edited by downtown on Tue, 04 Sep 2007 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 6:01 pm

bLiSs-LiCioUs wrote:not sure if there are alot of groups today....
don't tell me you are kicked out again during first round... :o

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 6:11 pm

bLiSs-LiCioUs wrote:
rurik0 wrote:

hey i think i am grp 4....not sure though.... wad were u wearing? long hair..? you are number wad to speak? i am 3rd last to speak....was wearing beige... with pants....u?

dream_gal

Post by dream_gal » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 6:21 pm

yah, manage to pass through first and sec but not third.. :cry:

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 6:34 pm

Hey ppl...

back from my interview 3.25pm slot... was out at round one as well..

same question: if you have a super power what will it be?

well i think they wanna test how you present yourself with no preparation at all ba... my group only 1 got in... a bit sian lo.. keke...

well i think there's WCT coz i saw ppl coming from 1 to 1 with a piece of paper...

anyway i think they quit strict this time... din see many ppl got thru though...

i think i wasn't very confident today as well.. somemore my skin condition is not very good either...

anyway let not be dishearten... and look forward to next recruitment yea...

i think walk-in is better lo.. at least they held at hotel more easier and convenient.. rather than we have to travel all the way from west to east lo... i was alomost late today man even though i left my house 2hrs earlier...

next recruitment will be my 8th attempt liao... wha!!! i sound so "senior"!!! whahaha!!!!!!!!! but i'm only 21... dun mistaken wor... whahaha...
Soaring above all

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 8:35 pm

VeniE wrote:
next recruitment will be my 8th attempt liao... wha!!! i sound so "senior"!!! whahaha!!!!!!!!! but i'm only 21... dun mistaken wor... whahaha...
SQ must have held occasional recruitments...i wonder if it will be better if i try at a older age, i will improve due to exposure to the society or remain the same...i amire you deteminated attitude...people learn from their mistakes as they grow..i am very average looking especially wear specs so one look at me they will probably....

nezumi_P

Post by nezumi_P » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 8:57 pm

Hi, Venie

I am from the 3.25pm slot too. Very sian got kick out again.It was my third try already.Think it is not my fate to work in SIA as air stewardess.
VeniE wrote:Hey ppl...

back from my interview 3.25pm slot... was out at round one as well..

same question: if you have a super power what will it be?

well i think they wanna test how you present yourself with no preparation at all ba... my group only 1 got in... a bit sian lo.. keke...

well i think there's WCT coz i saw ppl coming from 1 to 1 with a piece of paper...

anyway i think they quit strict this time... din see many ppl got thru though...

i think i wasn't very confident today as well.. somemore my skin condition is not very good either...

anyway let not be dishearten... and look forward to next recruitment yea...

i think walk-in is better lo.. at least they held at hotel more easier and convenient.. rather than we have to travel all the way from west to east lo... i was alomost late today man even though i left my house 2hrs earlier...

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 9:13 pm

Ms Juice wrote:are they very strict with e height issue tis time round?
yes they are very very strict this time round... those 1.57m even though they can touch the tape on the wall they also not allow thru'

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 9:15 pm

downtown wrote:
don't tell me you are kicked out again during first round... :o
yes i got kicked out during first round again... third try already.... :???: