Singapore Expats

Strange Phone Calls Late at Night

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Asian_Geekette » Mon, 27 Aug 2007 3:40 pm

Bafana wrote: Sounds about correct and she even said something about Tanglin Square.

She keep at it over the weekend and my wife answered her and she gave her a cussing (the strnge lady gave my wife that is). Sounds like a real nutball. I porobably gave her my card at an AustCham night.

When she first rang she identfied her first anme but it was so quick i could'nt catch it.
Poor Bafana! It's a pity that your wife was on the receiving end of such verbal abuse from your stalker.

Have you called your mobile service company to ask about call barring options? And check if your phone unit has the option to specifically use call barring for a certain number. If not, you can just assign the "silent" option for the ring tone option on that number so you wouldn't be bothered when your stalker calls you again.

Good luck!
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

ria3n
Regular
Regular

Post by ria3n » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 1:36 pm

scary :shock: ..well if she needs companion ,she dont have to resort to that

bigfilsing
Reporter
Reporter

Post by bigfilsing » Tue, 28 Aug 2007 2:45 pm

Ah she's back!!! :D

Mad as a ballon this one is. Seen her hanging around tanglin mall many a time.

I reckon she's pretty harmless just down right annoying :mad:

Addadude
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Post by Addadude » Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:21 am

Congrats Bafana! You are now a true Singapore expat! You know taht you finally reached this exalted status when this strange woman calls you up out of the blue with a desire to meet up and discuss the Kyoto Protocol and GM food...

I've received quite a few calls from her over the last 4 years too. And it doesn't help getting her number barred as, at least in my case, she has called from different numbers.

She would actually make a very good PI or even new business development manger with her ability to get names and contact numbers...

riversandlakes
Reporter
Reporter

Post by riversandlakes » Tue, 04 Sep 2007 3:25 pm

:o
Goatboy will always cherish his former goatgirl.
But the world is full of fluffier ones.