Singapore Expats

Innovative Delivery Methods

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Coldie

Innovative Delivery Methods

Post by Coldie » Mon, 03 Sep 2007 3:33 am

A family in the Southern Province of China, were puzzled when the coffin of their dead grandmother arrived from the States. It was sent by one of the daughters. The dead body was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin, with no space left in it! When they opened the lid, they found a letter on top; which read as follows.

Dear Cousins,

I am sending "Ah Ma" body to you since it was her wish that she should be cremated in the compound of our ancestral home in Tung Shin.

Sorry, I could not come along as all of my paid leaves are consumed. You will find inside the coffin, under "Ah Ma's" body, 12 cans of Yohmeitsu, 10 packets of Swiss chocolates! and packets of Chinatown Lap Cheong. Please divide these among all of you.

On "Ah Ma's" feet you will find a new pair of Nike Air shoes (size 10) for Ah boy. Also, there are 2 pairs of shoes for Ah Mei's and AhLien's sons. Hope the sizes are correct.

"Ah Ma" is wearing 6 CK T-Shirts. The large size is for Ah Bak and the others are for my nephews. Just distribute them among yourselves.

The 2 new Armani Jeans that "Ah Ma" is wearing are for the boys.

The Rolex watch that Lee Ah Bai wanted is on "Ah Ma's" left wrist.

Kiasu Aunty Pei Pei, "Ah Ma" is wearing the Tiffany necklace, earrings and ring that you asked for. Please take them.

The 6 white Polo cotton socks that "Ah Ma" is wearing must be divided among my teenage cousins.

Let me know what else you need as Ah Kong is also not keeping well nowadays. I can send all required things when our Ah Kong goes back too...
::: Be carefuL whom you meet on your way up, because you'll NEVER know who you'll meet on your way down:::