Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:16 pm

Alamak, Shalom, u think the implant is too big ar? no redness or inflammation like signs right?

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Re: nose still swollen

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:58 pm

shal0m wrote:I did rhinoplasty with "korean implant" at KALO on 09 Aug, till now my nose is still swollen..
Went back to remove stitch on 15/8, Ms Tay my nose healing very well, and the swelling should subside soon. But now is already more than 20 days, my nose, especially the bridge is still very big/ high, not sure if this is selling ( so long??) or they insert too big an implant??
I did an alarplasty 2 years ago in SG, my nose did not swell for so long leh...

Can anyone advise?? Already sleep propped up at nigh, and take "tian qi" as advised by Ms Tay

Now I am overseas and won't be back til 8 Sep :???:
Hi Shalom,

Rhinoplasty is a bigger op compared to Alarplasty.

Coz rhinoplasty is insert implant into nose whereas Alarplasty is just cutting excess skin, so it normal for nose to swell longer after rhinoplasty.

Need at least 3 months to look more normal & deswell more..but for the shape to settle & fully deswell is 1 year keke..

yen :roll:

yvonnesoo

Post by yvonnesoo » Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:45 pm

i really need some help frm u guys.. i'm kinda worry nw.. today is my second day after the surgery n how come my stich there still bleeding non stop?? make me really worry. iszit my stich break or it's normal? tis morning i use cotton bud n eyemo to cleanse the dry blood.. thn still ok.. than during the evening.. some part of my stich bleed.. thn nw my stich there turn to thick blood that is dry up. make me kinda hard to open my eyes.. so should i jz let it be or should i cleanse it up again?? if i didn't clean it, will it affect my double eyelid healing process?? pls help~~~ i dunno what should i do. or should i put some medication on it?? :((

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 2:11 am

http://www.deantoriumi.com/faq2.asp yen is correct. Rhino is a bigger op than ala.

Im intending to do alar, i want my stitches inside, how does the surgeon manage to do this and how long will it be b4 ppl cant tell i have had a surgery? Thanks!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 3:20 am

princessli wrote:http://www.deantoriumi.com/faq2.asp yen is correct. Rhino is a bigger op than ala.

Im intending to do alar, i want my stitches inside, how does the surgeon manage to do this and how long will it be b4 ppl cant tell i have had a surgery? Thanks!
u cannot decide where ur stitches will be, it depends on which part of your nose needs/can be cut
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 4:51 am

=<

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:27 am

yvonnesoo wrote:i really need some help frm u guys.. i'm kinda worry nw.. today is my second day after the surgery n how come my stich there still bleeding non stop?? make me really worry. iszit my stich break or it's normal? tis morning i use cotton bud n eyemo to cleanse the dry blood.. thn still ok.. than during the evening.. some part of my stich bleed.. thn nw my stich there turn to thick blood that is dry up. make me kinda hard to open my eyes.. so should i jz let it be or should i cleanse it up again?? if i didn't clean it, will it affect my double eyelid healing process?? pls help~~~ i dunno what should i do. or should i put some medication on it?? :((
y u use eyemo?
there's another solution to clean up the wound

yvonnesoo

Post by yvonnesoo » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 11:54 am

Ms Juice wrote:
yvonnesoo wrote:i really need some help frm u guys.. i'm kinda worry nw.. today is my second day after the surgery n how come my stich there still bleeding non stop?? make me really worry. iszit my stich break or it's normal? tis morning i use cotton bud n eyemo to cleanse the dry blood.. thn still ok.. than during the evening.. some part of my stich bleed.. thn nw my stich there turn to thick blood that is dry up. make me kinda hard to open my eyes.. so should i jz let it be or should i cleanse it up again?? if i didn't clean it, will it affect my double eyelid healing process?? pls help~~~ i dunno what should i do. or should i put some medication on it?? :((
y u use eyemo?
there's another solution to clean up the wound
the nurse told me that. btw, what kind of other solution to clean up the wound?

pinkpear

Help! Need surgery advice from you pros!

Post by pinkpear » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 1:04 pm

Hi posters, I've been lurking for a while just reading what you guys have to say and it's made me interested in checking out KALO for myself. Where is it and why can't I find a website for it?

Yen - you seem to be extremely knowledgable on these topics so I was wondering if you knew why local surgeons are not so up on the whole epi-surgery thing? I spoke to quite a few good ones and they have no idea how to do anything but the old Z-flap style operation.

Also, does anyone know if epi can be done after stitching method for double eyelid? Or do they have to be done together by the same doctor?

Thanks everyone!

olive89

Post by olive89 » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 4:32 am

hi, can anyone tell me what's the diff btwn cutting the eyelids and stitching? i heard that stitching is only temporary? is it true??

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 5:21 am

Hi yen,

I did my the korean implant at kalo....does anybody here experiences this: whereby using ur fingers to hold the implant inside ur nose lightly and the implant can actually be moved from left to right using ur fingers?? :???:
I've called up kalo to ask regarding this issue which has been disturbing me now... but ms tay told me its normal cos i still have some temp fillers inside my nose that cause the reason y?? hmmm...
Is that normal or abnormal????

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:42 am

appletree wrote:Hi yen,

I did my the korean implant at kalo....does anybody here experiences this: whereby using ur fingers to hold the implant inside ur nose lightly and the implant can actually be moved from left to right using ur fingers?? :???:
I've called up kalo to ask regarding this issue which has been disturbing me now... but ms tay told me its normal cos i still have some temp fillers inside my nose that cause the reason y?? hmmm...
move left or right? which part? my tip of nose can more left and right, but that's normal even without a implant...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

yvonnesoo

Post by yvonnesoo » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 5:26 pm

after double eyelid surgery, i experience slight numbness below my undereye area between eyebag n cheekbone there.. plus i haf yellowish discoloration at some part of my eyes there. it's normal? i only haf surgery at my lid there bt hw come it will affect my undereye area? it's nerve probs? really make me worry.. anyone experience tis?

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 6:52 pm

Its the tip bridge part in between the eyes there... :???: Even when i tried to move the implant in e middle of the bridge... it can slowly move also??? Could it be due to e fillers??

aadvark wrote:
appletree wrote:Hi yen,

move left or right? which part? my tip of nose can more left and right, but that's normal even without a implant...

zov

Post by zov » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 9:41 pm

I suggest you go back to the doc. or consult another doc. cos I also did my nose and the top part does move but only a tiny bit but I did revision a few mths later cos I want to improve the look and my doc told me he place the implant more inner as he notice it move slightly and mine is silicon implant and if yours is gortex, don't think it should move that much.