Singapore Expats

Need an advice! Tiny breasts...

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Fleur-de-lis

Need an advice! Tiny breasts...

Post by Fleur-de-lis » Tue, 21 Aug 2007 2:50 pm

I am new to this forum, but hope I'll find some advice here.

I am young, but I am seriously thinking of breast augmentetion.
My breasts are really small, and it causes many problems with self-opinion.

Many people have solved their little breast problem by plastic surgery...
http://plasticsergeant.com/home/breast- ... gmentation

I am so tired of this problem so much... Surgery seems to be the only way(
or not?

prettyface07

Re: Need an advice! Tiny breasts...

Post by prettyface07 » Tue, 21 Aug 2007 3:22 pm

Fleur-de-lis wrote:I am new to this forum, but hope I'll find some advice here.

I am young, but I am seriously thinking of breast augmentetion.
My breasts are really small, and it causes many problems with self-opinion.

Many people have solved their little breast problem by plastic surgery...
http://plasticsergeant.com/home/breast- ... gmentation

I am so tired of this problem so much... Surgery seems to be the only way(
or not?
Hi Fleur-de-lis,

Maybe you can visit the Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad,you can find alot of info inside.slowly take your time to read

Thanks
Faces
Wish to be in beauty heaven

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 21 Aug 2007 8:50 pm

Excellent suggestion prettyface07.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

secret09

Post by secret09 » Mon, 27 Aug 2007 9:10 pm

Hi, i am not sure how old are u but if u are still in ur teens, then u sld try having a proper diet n exercise. But if u are already over puberty, then its quite hard to do anything except going for BA which i think it needs alot of courage n $$. May I know how old are u now?

I too have tried many ways including exercise n taking pills etc. but no results after afew yrs of trying. I am also thinking of the last resort which is to go for augmentation. And I have tot for quite long before making this decision. And will go forward for this surgery soon.

If you really think too and opt for BA, then u need to do lots of research. Eg. where to go for surgery, which method to use etc.

I am considering of going over to taiwan which I think its better as its quite a common n popular surgery over there + all the asians are there! :D

sarahlee

Post by sarahlee » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 8:31 pm

what abt thailand?

sarahlee

Post by sarahlee » Sat, 01 Sep 2007 8:36 pm

actually i am thinking of going to do augmentation too. i am actually looking at yanhee hospital in bangkok

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sun, 02 Sep 2007 12:20 am

jennyyu wrote:i don't think plastic Surgery is the only way to solve little breast. doing breast exercise and eat a certain food can make ur breast bigger, but effect will not be seen at once, u have to persist!
in my opion, internal spirit is more important, be confident about yourself! girls with small breasts can also be charming!
And what would these 'certain food and breast excercises be?' :o

secret09

Post by secret09 » Mon, 03 Sep 2007 12:34 am

sarahlee wrote:actually i am thinking of going to do augmentation too. i am actually looking at yanhee hospital in bangkok

Hi sarahlee,

U have any docs in mind? I am looking for a doc that does the incision thru the areola or armpit so that scar would be less visible. When are u considering having the surgery done?

berni29

Post by berni29 » Thu, 06 Sep 2007 3:29 pm

Hi

Exercise would be weights to increase the size of the pectoral muscles and make the whole area look bigger and stand out more. It would also enhance the cleavage.

All the best

Berni

sarahlee

Post by sarahlee » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:25 pm

i feel that exercise will help to increase. it can look/feel slightly fuller. see in this case i use the word 'fuller' instead of bigger. becoz i think techinically u wan it to be bigger it's kinda impossible. even if it is possible, u have to make sure u do the correct exercise as well, and most likely u will end up with not onli 'bigger' breast but bigger arms as well.

but if u are a A and wanna look like a C it's kinda impossible.
i used to work in the cosmetic line and i serously can tell u those creams all tha doesnt work too. that includes slimming cream.

and what will happen if u stop exercising? the breast will still shrink. so in the long term it's not practical. as for surgery it's just a one time treatment. and the effect last for ard 8-20 yrs.and u do not need to worry abt losing the 'twins' even if u wanna loe weight!

sarahlee

Post by sarahlee » Fri, 07 Sep 2007 10:27 pm

secret09 wrote:
sarahlee wrote:actually i am thinking of going to do augmentation too. i am actually looking at yanhee hospital in bangkok

Hi sarahlee,

U have any docs in mind? I am looking for a doc that does the incision thru the areola or armpit so that scar would be less visible. When are u considering having the surgery done?
i'm not sure which doc, but i'm sure they all are pretty experienced as yanhee hospital is quite a renowned hospital.
areola technique is not for everybody. have to depend on ur areola size as well.
i'm considering ard 4-6mths later.
you interested in going with me?
it's ard 4k SGD for the implants. including hospital stay i think.

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:17 pm

$4K including hospitalisation?
How long we have to stay there after surgery?
Another other hidden costs?

sarahlee

Post by sarahlee » Wed, 12 Sep 2007 9:23 am

momoko wrote:$4K including hospitalisation?
How long we have to stay there after surgery?
Another other hidden costs?

only one night i think.
actually the next day can discharge already.
no hidden cost la. just that u might wanna stay in bangkok for like a week in case anything happen. so only the hotel stay lor.

secret09

Post by secret09 » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:19 pm

Hi sarahlee,

I juz went for consultation with a surgeon at sgh. The cost is bout 7k plus. Cheaper then the local private surgeons but not sure whether better then doing overseas anot..

It used to be bout 4k plus a yr ago and the nurse told me they will revise the price every few mths. Which means they the price keep shooting up. I'm thinking of doing maybe during Nov or if overseas then need to plan again.

I will be glad if there is someone to acc but i'm also worried bt going to a foreign country for surgery. I am still doing more research. Have you contacted the surgeon at Yanhee and which surgeon are you looking at?

sarahlee

Post by sarahlee » Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:37 pm

secret09 wrote:Hi sarahlee,

I juz went for consultation with a surgeon at sgh. The cost is bout 7k plus. Cheaper then the local private surgeons but not sure whether better then doing overseas anot..

It used to be bout 4k plus a yr ago and the nurse told me they will revise the price every few mths. Which means they the price keep shooting up. I'm thinking of doing maybe during Nov or if overseas then need to plan again.

I will be glad if there is someone to acc but i'm also worried bt going to a foreign country for surgery. I am still doing more research. Have you contacted the surgeon at Yanhee and which surgeon are you looking at?

i dunno which doc yet. but my fren went there to do and it looks very good.
i sometimes dun realli trust sg doc as i feel that they might lack the skills.. oversea doc have done more and are cheaper, thus getting more experience. we can go together if u wan to.