Singapore Expats

ANYONE IN CLEMENTI

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
muratkorman
Chatter
Chatter

Post by muratkorman » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 4:09 pm

It has been almost 4 months now since she arrived. She would be happy to have some new friends.
With my kind regards

Murat Korman

headless

Post by headless » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 9:30 pm

chixchix wrote:hiiii i usually go to the sports hall to work out but lately have not been going cos just stared work again..nnnn sooo tired..

hey isnt there any females in clementi ? I noticed all responding were males. :???:
i did reply and i am a female... :o :lol: :lol:

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:41 am

LOL ok ..now at least 1,,hey murat ..is ur gf working or studying here ??

muratkorman
Chatter
Chatter

Post by muratkorman » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:00 pm

She is still looking for a job. Hopefully she will be working soon.
With my kind regards

Murat Korman

hibri2
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hibri2 » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 3:46 pm

a nice (and not well known) gathering point in the west area is the Pasir Panjang Village

there is a row of pubs (i will recommend My Pub [228 pasir panjang]) an internal common patio sort of stuff shared by all the pubs, a very nice indian restaurant (rangooli), a steak house (hoofa or something like that), a chinese restaurant (dun know the name) and a canadian pizza place. all of them deliver to the pubs.

beer prices are around the 5-6 per mug, 18-20 per jug, some pubs do the 3 jugs per S$50 treat if you order before 9.

so and so, a nice place for the west area people, who want some change from the holland v - boat quay - sixth ave - clarke quay circuit.

clementi has the 183 route that drops you at science park 2, then you could take the 143 / 51 / 10 / 30 / 188 routes and get down just in front.
"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church." - Unknown.

eddie_b

Post by eddie_b » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 9:41 am

hibri2 wrote:a nice (and not well known) gathering point in the west area is the Pasir Panjang Village

there is a row of pubs (i will recommend My Pub [228 pasir panjang]) an internal common patio sort of stuff shared by all the pubs, a very nice indian restaurant (rangooli), a steak house (hoofa or something like that), a chinese restaurant (dun know the name) and a canadian pizza place. all of them deliver to the pubs.

beer prices are around the 5-6 per mug, 18-20 per jug, some pubs do the 3 jugs per S$50 treat if you order before 9.

so and so, a nice place for the west area people, who want some change from the holland v - boat quay - sixth ave - clarke quay circuit.

clementi has the 183 route that drops you at science park 2, then you could take the 143 / 51 / 10 / 30 / 188 routes and get down just in front.

the place sounds very familar. and hwen you said bus 188, then i knew its the same place that i always see when i take bus 188 going to harborfront. but i havent notice the other shops around that area. maybe i check it out when i am more free and able :D

hibri2
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hibri2 » Mon, 20 Aug 2007 11:44 am

eddie_b wrote: the place sounds very familar. and hwen you said bus 188, then i knew its the same place that i always see when i take bus 188 going to harborfront. but i havent notice the other shops around that area. maybe i check it out when i am more free and able :D
yep, 188 will drop you just in front,

anyway, the easiest way to check it is to look for the 7/11 then cross the store (it has entries facing inside and outside) then you will be at the internal patio.

there are pubs on most of the second floods too by the way (the place is using this sort of old style shop house architecture [with the external stairs and so])

i can only recommend the place called "my pub" because is the only one i actually go, but all the others look cool too, so at the end it depend on what you like, eh?
"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church." - Unknown.