Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Hi

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:46 pm

prettyface07 wrote:Hi yen2006,

No offence,Your eye look dolly.
Just to clear ppl & my doubt about magic epi
if there is such procdure I will be very interested.
Cause my eye look small.
I also scare there will be deep scar.

I also post in flowerpod.
http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/inde ... 95&st=1640

Thanks
Faces

Hi Faces,

thanks for your compliment..

Sorry for misleading ppl about Magic Epi, coz I saw someone post in another forum about Magic Epi leaves no scar.

I did double eyelid & Epi at KALO, and really after 1 week + ,I have minimal scar so I thought mine is also called Magic Epi

I was mislead by this post:
FYI :There is 2 method of epicanthoplasty surgery.

Old Method "root Z-epicanthoplasty" ~ Z-plasty is the cut they do in regular epicanthoplasty and this method leaves big scar at the space between eyes at the epicanthal fold.

New Method "Magic epicanthoplasty" ~ leaves no scar at the space between the eyes, it leaves unnoticeable scar just below lower cilia on the lower eyelids. Quote by JANG
This is the Link: http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/inde ... 95&st=1440

But seeing all the posts you post on the article:
How to address the epicanthal fold in the Asian eyelid: `No Scar Asian Epicanthoplasty' technique provides simple, graded procedure. (Avoids complications).

den I realised that my Epi is not Magic Epi, but is 'No Scar Asian Epicantoplasty'

Thanks for the information, I hope that this thread is a peaceful & nice place for everyone to share experiences regarding KALO. :wink:

yen

kaka
Regular
Regular

Post by kaka » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 1:22 pm

really no scars la

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Hi

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 2:06 pm

Hi kaka,

how are you? never hear from you very long liao.

You in Sin or went GZ already?

Your swell subside ?

:)

yen

chellequeen

Post by chellequeen » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 6:48 pm

wow, yen's beauty salon is actually called 'KALO' too. now, i fully understand the reasons behind her motive of promoting Kalo so hard, messaging everyone who is interested in ps to go for Kalo, keep praising Kalo until can fly up the sky. perhaps there's some profit sharing.

in this case, think again, people. of course she will say the scar is minimal and all. but the thing is, i called up Kalo. i asked them about scars. they said there will be scar, it will take a long time to heal. not like 1-2 weeks. and i even called up the KL branch Kalo and asked how long they have been operating. they said 5 years. and yen said 10 years. hello, 5 and 10 years is a big difference.

and the worse part, she never cares about others' need. $$ is more important to her. that is a very selfish thing to do. what if something goes wrong? is she going to refund you all etc? so, make sure u made the right decision. do more research on it before u proceed. it's really risky!

Jang
Regular
Regular

Re: KALO

Post by Jang » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:34 pm

Dear aadvark,

Obviously, you know Yen well enough for her to even recommend you a dentist along Kalo clinic stretch.
And obviously, you know Kalo well enough to point out that their consultants caused the problem.
And Yen maybe your friend or family whatever, but I need answer on my question from Yen herself, not from you.
If you want this argument over, please stay out of it.
Last edited by Jang on Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:03 am

:lol:
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:20 am

yen2006 wrote:

Cause my eye look small.

Thanks
Faces

Hi Faces,

Sorry for misleading ppl about Magic Epi, coz I saw someone post in another forum about Magic Epi leaves no scar.

I did double eyelid & Epi at KALO, and really after 1 week + ,I have minimal scar so I thought mine is also called Magic Epi

Old Method "root Z-epicanthoplasty" ~ Z-plasty is the cut they do in regular epicanthoplasty and this method leaves big scar at the space between eyes at the epicanthal fold.

New Method "Magic epicanthoplasty" ~ leaves no scar at the space between the eyes, it leaves unnoticeable scar just below lower cilia on the lower eyelids. Quote by JANG

How to address the epicanthal fold in the Asian eyelid: `No Scar Asian Epicanthoplasty' technique provides simple, graded procedure. (Avoids complications).

den I realised that my Epi is not Magic Epi, but is 'No Scar Asian Epicantoplasty'

Thanks for the information, I hope that this thread is a peaceful & nice place for everyone to share experiences regarding KALO. :wink:

yen
Dear Yen,

Yen, your apology is accepted.
Personally, I don’t care if you or anybody else is promoting any clinic for commission or not.
I was just concerned that people were misled on Magic Epi by Yen. Now, Yen admits that she misled us on this issue and we should all accept her apologies. :)

But, Yen, you said "den I realised that my Epi is not Magic Epi, but is 'No Scar Asian Epicantoplasty' " You mean your own doctor doesn’t even know his own method and you have to assume or realize what it is?
I suggest you to get confirmation from your doctor first. Please, not many of us are interested in calling KALO to ask the question on your behalf.

Please let’s do not open another jar of worms. :roll:

Love & Peace :love:
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: KALO

Post by aadvark » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 3:10 am

Jang wrote:Dear aadvark,

Obviously, you know Yen well enough for her to even recommend you a dentist along Kalo clinic stretch.
And obviously, you know Kalo well enough to point out that their consultants caused the problem.
And Yen maybe your friend or family whatever, but I need answer on my question from Yen herself, not from you.
If you want this argument over, please stay out of it.
Dear quarrelsome Jang,

i am addressing others in the thread, not high and mighty you... i wouldn't dare to address you, i'm not worthy... cos u obviously have some PhD in epi

yes yes i am yen's brother, uncle, father, son... i will name my son kalo, my daughter kalee...

u not interested in answers anyway ma, u only interested in condemning kalo... even though i din do at kalo, read your posts also dulan...
at least i been to kalo and talked to them before, you "not interested to call them" but damn interested to condemn them...
anyway, just leave others to ask for themselves if they are curious, stop treating the forumers as idiots... who made you the police of this thread anyway?!? :x

i want to hear ppl talk abt other procedures also cannot, u scare off everyone with ur "magic epi" lectures... if yen disturbed u in flowerpod, then deal with the issue there la, why bring your quarrels over here...

u damn scary lor, chase her from flowerpod to sgexpats to "mete out justice", "i dun want her to mislead everyone in the forum", u damn wei3 da4 hor? :roll:

keep accusing yen of hard-selling kalo, you think we forgot you hard-selling your dear dr kim...
[Quote JANG:

Hi Ocean11,

On Dr.Kim’s behalf, we promote his clinic. We are trying to introduce as many patients from Singapore to Dr.Kim as possible.

Sorry, I don’t speak Korean but my boy friend does. And I am very frequent to Korea .

Yes, he has a lot of patients and does many operations. On the positive side, he has lot of patients because he is good. And he does many operations so he is very experienced.

On the negative side, he can dose off and put silicon in patience’s nose. Neh……… I don’t think that will happen.

If I have choice, I would prefer popular and experienced doctor than Dr. No Patient. ]
you want to quarrel then do it through PM la, i dun have to "stay out of it", i have every right to a peaceful forum. if you only want answers from Yen and no one else, then PM! Not tech-savvy enough? It's that little button with the words "PM" on it ;)

ask u stop quarrelling is being nice only, you dun get the hint, then have to put it in plain terms, GO AWAY! This thread is called "KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB", not "Jang the magic epi expert needs answers from Yen"! You magnanimously want forumers to find out more about proper procedures, then bloody well let us hear from other ppl who did stuff at Kalo! Stop FLOODING the thread!

I am so sick of your repetitive posts inside this thread, go start your own "I HATE KALO" or "I AM QUEEN OF EPI" thread...

signing off your posts with "Peace" ain't gonna make it peaceful sista' :P

Lovingly "related to Yen and Kalo"
Aadvark Image

p.s: please observe my copycat attempt to act cute after being all bitchy in my post
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 6:06 am

Jang wrote:
yen2006 wrote:

Cause my eye look small.

Thanks
Faces

Hi Faces,

yen
Dear Yen,

Personally, I don’t care if you or anybody else is promoting any clinic for commission or not.
I was just concerned that people were misled on Magic Epi by Yen. Now, Yen admits that she misled us on this issue and we should all accept her apologies. :)

But, Yen, you said "den I realised that my Epi is not Magic Epi, but is 'No Scar Asian Epicantoplasty' " You mean your own doctor doesn’t even know his own method and you have to assume or realize what it is?
I suggest you to get confirmation from your doctor first. Please, not many of us are interested in calling KALO to ask the question on your behalf.

"Now, Yen admits that she misled us on this issue and we should all accept her apologies. :) "

kaoz, we dun need you to tell us what to do or think... u're the one who was hounding her for an apology, not us! u so thick-skinned, why dun u enlighten us whether ur dr kim got a magic skin thinning procedure we should know abt since u definitely need one!

say accept her apology then followed by a sarcastic comment abt ppl not being interested in calling Kalo on her behalf... so bitchy

of cos ppl in this thread are interested enuff to call Kalo! cos DUH, this thread is called "KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB". We were here in the first place to learn about Kalo, not read about your personal vendetta against Yen...

prettyface07

Post by prettyface07 » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:05 am

chellequeen wrote:wow, yen's beauty salon is actually called 'KALO' too. now, i fully understand the reasons behind her motive of promoting Kalo so hard, messaging everyone who is interested in ps to go for Kalo, keep praising Kalo until can fly up the sky. perhaps there's some profit sharing.

in this case, think again, people. of course she will say the scar is minimal and all. but the thing is, i called up Kalo. i asked them about scars. they said there will be scar, it will take a long time to heal. not like 1-2 weeks. and i even called up the KL branch Kalo and asked how long they have been operating. they said 5 years. and yen said 10 years. hello, 5 and 10 years is a big difference.

and the worse part, she never cares about others' need. $$ is more important to her. that is a very selfish thing to do. what if something goes wrong? is she going to refund you all etc? so, make sure u made the right decision. do more research on it before u proceed. it's really risky!
Hi chellequeen,

Since you ,Jang & candiesboy say so much bad about kalo,that made me very curious about this place.
I have plan to call appointment & go down personally to rackie rackie.
I also want to know how they advise me on my nose & eye to look more pretty.

I keen to know what no. u call? who do you speak to?

Anyway my job needs me travel alot to Malyasia,it ok for me to drop by Kalo to consult.
Pls post asap the no. & who you speak to?
if not ppl will think you all are posting XXXX

I will going to Tamam molek which is in Johor.b on monday.

Thanks
Faces
Wish to be in beauty heaven

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:53 am

aadvark wrote:
Jang wrote:
yen2006 wrote:
Hi Faces,

yen
Dear Yen,

"Now, Yen admits that she misled us on this issue and we should all accept her apologies. :) "

kaoz, we dun need you to tell us what to do or think... u're the one who was hounding her for an apology, not us! u so thick-skinned, why dun u enlighten us whether ur dr kim got a magic skin thinning procedure we should know abt since u definitely need one!

say accept her apology then followed by a sarcastic comment abt ppl not being interested in calling Kalo on her behalf... so bitchy

of cos ppl in this thread are interested enuff to call Kalo! cos DUH, this thread is called "KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB". We were here in the first place to learn about Kalo, not read about your personal vendetta against Yen...
Oh no, you again, defending Yen.

Please, Yen already admitted her mistake and apologized.

Let's move on...
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

prettyface07

Post by prettyface07 » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 11:56 am

beannie wrote:Hi everyone, just a small update of my eye surgery done in KALO. Not as swollen as 1st day. However, still puffy. Hope that my two eyes will look balance soon..

Hi Beannie,

Your eye recoverly look good.
I have friend done their PS in Sg about 1 month still swollen.
Remembber to update your PS 2 week later.
Waiting for your post.

Thanks
Faces
Wish to be in beauty heaven

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 12:12 pm

prettyface07 wrote:
chellequeen wrote:wow, yen's beauty salon is actually called 'KALO' too. now, i fully understand the reasons behind her motive of promoting Kalo so hard, messaging everyone who is interested in ps to go for Kalo, keep praising Kalo until can fly up the sky. perhaps there's some profit sharing.

Hi chellequeen,

Since you ,Jang & candiesboy say so much bad about kalo,that made me very curious about this place.

Anyway my job needs me travel alot to Malyasia,it ok for me to drop by Kalo to consult.

Thanks
Faces
Hi Face,

Please don't get us wrong. We never critisized Kalo. We have been demanding answers from Yen on her questionable comments on Kalo.
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 6:49 pm

Jang wrote:
aadvark wrote:
Jang wrote: Dear Yen,

Oh no, you again, defending Yen.

Please, Yen already admitted her mistake and apologized.

Let's move on...
me again, not defending yen, just criticising you :P

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 18 Aug 2007 6:52 pm

Jang wrote:
prettyface07 wrote:

Hi chellequeen,

Thanks
Faces
Hi Face,

Please don't get us wrong. We never critisized Kalo. We have been demanding answers from Yen on her questionable comments on Kalo.
so you're a team now ha, always with the 'us'? Gosh, do you read any of the posts or do u just keep gibbering on... YOU didn't criticise Kalo, but your "teammates" DID wat!

Stop acting all sweet and nice after being all rage and bitch in your previous posts, you hypocrite! I am not related to Yen, but am SO pissed off by you. Stay out of this thread, else i will come posting in your "Bk Dongyang Plastic Surgery Clinic In Korea" thread!
Last edited by aadvark on Sat, 18 Aug 2007 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.