Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 15 Aug 2007 5:14 pm

actually one forumer went to do alar recently at nara after i told her abt nara, it's 2000 baht, not 6000 baht, which means SGD95! haha :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Wed, 15 Aug 2007 7:16 pm

Its really cheap! but still the quality come first. Is Dr Nara very skillful and experience?

WAsadeha
Regular
Regular

Post by WAsadeha » Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:06 pm

Hey guys where is this Nara place?.. is there a weblink where i can find more info?... the price is certainly a draw

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:47 am

nope, he doesn't have a website, he is really by word of mouth only, tho some forumers told me they have heard of him being recommended by their own sources... haha, very secretive hor...

for me, my fren and her mum (and her mum's colleagues) done by Nara so i had samples to see b4 going...

so far got 3 forumers went liao after hearing from me (excluding me and my fren). haha, u gotta check in with them i suppose ;)

WAsadeha
Regular
Regular

Post by WAsadeha » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 1:19 am

hmm i guess the qn is ,is he a licensed Dr registered in Thailand as a plastic surgeon?.. guys Any idea how big the clinic is?.. isist a shop house, building or wad? thanks

Is he very busy such that one mus book way in advance?

Any idea the cost of rhinoplasty?..

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 1:41 am

according to another forumer, Dr Nara used to work as plastic surgeon in hospital b4 starting his own practice, that one i cannot confirm le...

my fren whom i went with googled and found some of his research papers... so we felt better...

his clinic is now one of those shophouse convert wan lor. Well-maintained and clean la, so i din feel so scared, tot it might be those run down dimly lit places in those horror movies ala SAW or HOSTEL... :P

becos he is operating from clinic, he doesn't do anything major... so i cannot do jaw implants etc there. got one forumer went over do breast implants at Nara. She said it couldn't be done at the clinic, had to go elsewhere to do with the correct facilities...

so at least he not cutting us up and leaving us to die if anything happens, lol

i did rhinoplasty, chin implant and stitching of dbl eyelids there last yr in dec 06

for dec 07, i want to go yanhee for jaw implant and buccal fat removal! who want to go with me?!!!

next mar then i going nara again for alar, and prob some lipo and dimples

yes, have to book! else definitely cannot do, cannot walk in appt wan

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:34 pm

aadvark wrote: i did rhinoplasty, chin implant and stitching of dbl eyelids there last yr in dec 06
U did rhinoplasty with dr Nara last year? But how come u didnt do it together with alarplasty? I intend to go over at nov or dec.. Can u guide me along with the procedure as this is the first time I will be travelling alone.. Quite scare as it a foreign country. Can the doctor communicate in english? Hopefully language is not a big issue there...

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:41 pm

aadvark, do u have any before and after pic of Dr Nara work? I really wish to see it.. :D

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:00 pm

i will b gg bk to him soon.. still gt more things to do..haha
he's a nice doc, he wont recommend things u dont need to do.

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:33 am

Ms Juice wrote:Dr Nara is gd, plus cheap. Quite a number of frens went to him n are satisifed wif the results..

I did my eyes n nose there..

Shld be gg to him for alar soon.. :D
Hi Miss juice,

U did double eyelid? btw, did ur eyes get bigger? Around how many days did stay in Thailand? I want to go in nov/dec.. So I need a lot of information to be more well prepared. Hope u can share with me your experience.. And is the operation painful? Is it possible to cope with everything alone after the sugery?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 1:30 am

haha, been reading the forum, i must be careful how i talk abt my surgeon... dun want pple say i accept commission and mislead pple etc... damn scary, i staying out of that thread liao :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 1:35 am

flyingmice, i went alone and i survived with my face swollen like pig... eyes swollen, nose swollen, chin swollen... i'm sure u all will be fine keke :D

but then, i am guy la, r u male or female, cos i always feel girls travel alone a bit unsafe... unless u noe martial arts...

i confess, when i went, i never do any research b4, dinnie abt wat procedure, I and L implant etc... i just heard so cheap then booked and went over le... that's a kiasu singaporean for you, lol :P

i just did all the major parts first, now read and read then slowly realise can fine tune with minor procedures like alarplasty etc

eyes a bit painful during the stitching cos i had to be semi-conscious for it... my eyes took months to heal! i hated my eyes, i tot i disfigured for life, but now it's worth it, hahaha

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 17 Aug 2007 1:38 am

FlyingMice wrote:aadvark, do u have any before and after pic of Dr Nara work? I really wish to see it.. :D
have have, send u thru msn?

hownowhownow

Post by hownowhownow » Sun, 19 Aug 2007 2:29 pm

aadvark, can send me too?
interested in double eyelid and rhino..also gt the links to the research papers? :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 20 Aug 2007 1:40 am

The papers i cannot access unless i pay and subscribe to the online medical journal la, but here's a link to some of the sites i found through google
http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&c ... arch&meta=

Nara Donsakul is his full name :)

anyway, your msn?