Singapore Expats

NEXT SILK AIR RECRUITMENT 4TH AND 6TH AUGUST'07

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Wed, 15 Aug 2007 9:24 pm

theknees wrote:
JadeiteJade wrote:results r out!final interview on the 21st!! :D
congrats JadeiteJade!!!~~~
hey,thanks!do keep me in your prayers! really hope to join you all as an air stewardess soon! :wink:

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Wed, 15 Aug 2007 9:38 pm

sujoiedevivre wrote:
what time will be your final interview?? mine is at 1430hrs...got any idea wat will they gonna ask on final interview...

hi!same here 1430pm.Is there only 1 group this time round?Coz the last time they had 2 groups...each having ard 24 girls..

about the questions,im not too sure...coz they will ask questions according to what you said for your introduction,work....

so different people,different questions... :)

sujoiedevivre

Post by sujoiedevivre » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 4:53 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
sujoiedevivre wrote:
what time will be your final interview?? mine is at 1430hrs...got any idea wat will they gonna ask on final interview...

hi!same here 1430pm.Is there only 1 group this time round?Coz the last time they had 2 groups...each having ard 24 girls..

about the questions,im not too sure...coz they will ask questions according to what you said for your introduction,work....

so different people,different questions... :)

Hmmm..i'm not sure abt that btw 2 of my friends get into the final round too..which day did u went for WCT?? coz i went on 14 aug...
:lol: :shock: :D

So c u there!! Good luck for the final round... :) :lol: 8-)
Dream Whatever you desire to dream...Go Wherever you wish..Seek whatever you desire...Because life is unique by how you shape it :)

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Wed, 22 Aug 2007 6:05 pm

haiz...think i didnt get in...they only choose 10 ppl this time round.... :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Wed, 22 Aug 2007 8:24 pm

haiz.i still cant get over the fact that i failed 2 management interviews with silkair.This is so disappointing.i really feel like giving up. :cry: :cry: :cry:

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Wed, 22 Aug 2007 9:23 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:haiz.i still cant get over the fact that i failed 2 management interviews with silkair.This is so disappointing.i really feel like giving up. :cry: :cry: :cry:
if you have make it that far to the final round, i think you got potential..you fail just because you are unlucky :? ...go for this coming SIA round, you may suceed.. unlike me, i am the only one eliminated from SIA first round!!!! :mad: i lose out more than you

blackapple
Regular
Regular

Post by blackapple » Thu, 23 Aug 2007 8:20 pm

go for SIA's one. luck might be on you then. :)

maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

sujoiedevivre

hey JadeiteJade~

Post by sujoiedevivre » Fri, 24 Aug 2007 9:40 am

Dnt be sad bcoz of the selection for this mgmnt round...btw me too didnt gt in...firstly when i got to know both of my frenz gt in...kinda of sad too...but what to do...we just can do our best..

Infact we may be stronger after these...just dnt show to them u are 'looser'...might this the greatest challanges for us...and they only can judge us anything...:cry: :(

hopefully for the next future interview for silkair, i will do much better thn previous mgmnt round...sometimes just dnt understand..what type of person were they really looking for?? What's the criteria?? :? :o :evil: :mad:

But when i look over back on my friends performance during the mgmnt round they are nervous and never speak fluently...but i guess is all thru your luck...if they really like you..they will automatically choose u...even though they mention the result will be out early by next week...but i hope so much there will be going to have another batch result to be out by next week..who knows our luck!! hahaha lols...:x :oops: :P :shock: :) :D
Dream Whatever you desire to dream...Go Wherever you wish..Seek whatever you desire...Because life is unique by how you shape it :)

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hey JadeiteJade~

Post by JadeiteJade » Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:41 am

sujoiedevivre wrote:Dnt be sad bcoz of the selection for this mgmnt round...btw me too didnt gt in...firstly when i got to know both of my frenz gt in...kinda of sad too...but what to do...we just can do our best..

Infact we may be stronger after these...just dnt show to them u are 'looser'...might this the greatest challanges for us...and they only can judge us anything...:cry: :(

hopefully for the next future interview for silkair, i will do much better thn previous mgmnt round...sometimes just dnt understand..what type of person were they really looking for?? What's the criteria?? :? :o :evil: :mad:

But when i look over back on my friends performance during the mgmnt round they are nervous and never speak fluently...but i guess is all thru your luck...if they really like you..they will automatically choose u...even though they mention the result will be out early by next week...but i hope so much there will be going to have another batch result to be out by next week..who knows our luck!! hahaha lols...:x :oops: :P :shock: :) :D
i really feel they employ a lot of malays n indonesians..which is understandable coz they do regional flights. you r a malay right?you should have a greater chance becoz of your language...so try again k?

i know that the 2 emirates gals got in...my friend told me...that they do prefer ppl with cabin crew experience..

i don even know if i should try again the next time...coz i don think they will let me pass the 1st round...coz i failed TWICE @ final. :cry: :cry: :cry:

you know..ive always heard of ppl who got selected telling me that they r not sure if this is what they want.Haiz...sometimes i get so &@^& after hearing that....coz they gave the chance to these ppl and not the chance to people who REALLY REALLY REALLY want the job.

i seriously think they don like me.haha....i am so sad n frustrated now.why let me get through 2 times till final and yet didnt select me?As you had said, ppl who didnt speak well or were nervous were selected.

haiz haiz...anyway..sorry about the ranting.need to let off some steam. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

sujoiedevivre

Re: hey JadeiteJade~

Post by sujoiedevivre » Fri, 24 Aug 2007 1:56 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
sujoiedevivre wrote:Dnt be sad bcoz of the selection for this mgmnt round...btw me too didnt gt in...firstly when i got to know both of my frenz gt in...kinda of sad too...but what to do...we just can do our best..

i really feel they employ a lot of malays n indonesians..which is understandable coz they do regional flights. you r a malay right?you should have a greater chance becoz of your language...so try again k?

i know that the 2 emirates gals got in...my friend told me...that they do prefer ppl with cabin crew experience..

i don even know if i should try again the next time...coz i don think they will let me pass the 1st round...coz i failed TWICE @ final. :cry: :cry: :cry:

you know..ive always heard of ppl who got selected telling me that they r not sure if this is what they want.Haiz...sometimes i get so &@^& after hearing that....coz they gave the chance to these ppl and not the chance to people who REALLY REALLY REALLY want the job.

i seriously think they don like me.haha....i am so sad n frustrated now.why let me get through 2 times till final and yet didnt select me?As you had said, ppl who didnt speak well or were nervous were selected.

haiz haiz...anyway..sorry about the ranting.need to let off some steam. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
hey watz up!! Be Cool and Cheerz up!! Dnt be so sad...i did cried out last few days too..keep on thinking..where did i did wrong... :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey why dont we call thm up this monday...and ask thm>> why didnt we get selected for the mgmnt round...and ask them for the reason so that we could have time to upgrade and improve ourself for the future interview..

i feel hopeless and useless at the 1st time too..but when i think it back..if this is what we REALLY REALLY REALLY want..God will fullfills our dreamz, one day...but if it was'nt for us there must be a reason..God might dnt want us to feel regret after we join the company..we wont know what would happen, if we were already stay longer in the company...we are happy or not??...

There were always have the reason behind all these suffering...just the matter whether we can accept it, with our open heart...hopefully u dnt 'give up' so soon...please keep on trying..and show to them u are not going to be a 'looser' after all...but at the same time we need to progress ourselves... :evil: :? :mad: :( :o NEVER CAN SAY DIE!!! LOLS hahahaha~ :lol: :wink:

BaByAyuIcE

Post by BaByAyuIcE » Fri, 24 Aug 2007 2:04 pm

i ever heard before there's diz gal who tried at least 20 times before gettin into sq. so cn imagine hw long she has actually waited. like wat the energizer ad says.. "never say die". so dun gif up if diz job is really wat u wan. den dun regret aft gettin wat u wan. coz i've diz sayin.. "nv regret wat u've already done.. only regret wat u shld hv done bt not done". so itz ok to fail.. take it as a lesson to be learnt. learn from ur mistakes and do well next time w/o makin the same mistakes. and one day u will be able to fly like others.

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Fri, 24 Aug 2007 2:07 pm

BaByAyuIcE wrote:i ever heard before there's diz gal who tried at least 20 times before gettin into sq. so cn imagine hw long she has actually waited. like wat the energizer ad says.. "never say die". so dun gif up if diz job is really wat u wan. den dun regret aft gettin wat u wan. coz i've diz sayin.. "nv regret wat u've already done.. only regret wat u shld hv done bt not done". so itz ok to fail.. take it as a lesson to be learnt. learn from ur mistakes and do well next time w/o makin the same mistakes. and one day u will be able to fly like others.

the thing is that i dont even know what mistakes ive made... :? :cry: :cry: :cry:

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Fri, 24 Aug 2007 2:32 pm

BaByAyuIcE wrote:i ever heard before there's diz gal who tried at least 20 times before gettin into sq. so cn imagine hw long she has actually waited. like wat the energizer ad says.. "never say die". so dun gif up if diz job is really wat u wan. den dun regret aft gettin wat u wan. coz i've diz sayin.. "nv regret wat u've already done.. only regret wat u shld hv done bt not done". so itz ok to fail.. take it as a lesson to be learnt. learn from ur mistakes and do well next time w/o makin the same mistakes. and one day u will be able to fly like others.
by the time, she is very old already :o

beenhoon

Post by beenhoon » Fri, 24 Aug 2007 3:07 pm

downtown wrote:
by the time, she is very old already :o
not necessarily old. she might have started going for the walk in when she is 18, 19.

and it shows how determined she wants the job, good for her.

as i mentioned before. my friend's ex-colleague got in at age 30yr. so doesn't mean u are OLD, u won't get in.

BaByAyuIcE

Post by BaByAyuIcE » Fri, 24 Aug 2007 3:49 pm

true.. beenhoon.. some ppl may be 30 years old and above already bt they juz noe hw to take care of themselves.. so eventually they look younger. :)

jadeitejade.. u shld be able to noe roughly where u went wrong bah.. rite? or maybe try askin those who went wif u. coz i guess probably even if u try askin the interviewers.. they also wun tell u. coz my fren tried before last time.. askin the interviewer why she's out during the kebaya fittin on one of the sq's interview.. the interviewer rufused to tell her.. only said itz private and confidential. or simply.. bcoz u lack of abit of luck.

as for mi.. i guessed where i went wrong when i'm out. coz i asked my fren who went wif mi and she was in. also.. based on wat the interviewers commented and asked. plus abit of my own instinct. so i will be tryin again.. hopefully will be doin betta than last time.. and hopefully cn get in the next time.