Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Sat, 11 Aug 2007 9:18 pm

love`Qoo wrote:cant wait for the recruitment :twisted: can the days pass more quickly
i have prepared to buck up my language..people still need time to prepare

Indignant

Post by Indignant » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:29 am

reizo wrote:hi all...

This is so infuriating... After waiting for about 1 week, I finally received a call from HR. So I supposed I passed the medical but they need me to submit my certificate of service from my NS. I don't have it on hand ans so I called the NS dept and the thing is, it takes FOREVER for them to give me the COS.

Man... So near yet so far!

I'm already so bored to death at home and hoped to be able to make it for the 23rd intake.

God... please help me! :?
Reizo, u from SPF?

akiloveyou

Post by akiloveyou » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 6:26 pm

is that a must to know how to swim? my friend auntie who is working in airport told me this. shit! i dunno how swmming, i only attend a few lessons when i was in pri3.. :???:

reizo

Post by reizo » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 7:21 pm

Hi Indignant,

Yup frm SPF. Y? :o

Indignant

Post by Indignant » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 8:43 pm

reizo wrote:Hi Indignant,

Yup frm SPF. Y? :o
Cos i think i know who u r... u just messaged me dude... :D

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:44 pm

Hi!

May i ask if anybody here knows how the application thru this link below works :

http://singaporeair.recruitmax.com/main ... Letter=yes

Anyone has any idea of how we could attach a photo there? Coz the recruitment in kl requires us to fill up the form and attach a photo to it but there isn't seem to be any space where we could attach a photo. Kindly please share ur experience with us for those who know?

Thakns in advance!!! :)

Venezia

STAR course

Post by Venezia » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:46 am

Hey Guys

anyone going for the next STAR course on 18th August? Missed the prev one :oops: . Its this Sat, jus in time for next week's interviews :wink:

WoofAndQuack

Post by WoofAndQuack » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:31 pm

Hello, i noe this question have been asked thousands of times but can somebody direct me to the link or tell me directly how many rounds are there and wat they ask etc etc... theres like 700t pages here and I cant seem to find
people change to accept changes in people

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:38 pm

WoofAndQuack wrote:Hello, i noe this question have been asked thousands of times but can somebody direct me to the link or tell me directly how many rounds are there and wat they ask etc etc... theres like 700t pages here and I cant seem to find
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... a5a0a56298

..can be easy or difficult ...it depend on how you see

oohlala
Regular
Regular

Post by oohlala » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 8:42 pm

milliondollarbaby wrote:hey yes me too! i went for the wct on 18th as well. which one are u?
Hi milliondollarbaby n garlic!
Both of you from 18th July wct? Im number 17 :)

oohlala
Regular
Regular

Post by oohlala » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 8:50 pm

akiloveyou wrote:is that a must to know how to swim? my friend auntie who is working in airport told me this. shit! i dunno how swmming, i only attend a few lessons when i was in pri3.. :???:
Hi akiloveyou, it's not a must to know how to swim. Its a confidence test not swimming. yeaps. so basically they wanna see your confidence in jumping into the pool but not to worry as you'll get to wear a lifevest. :)

akiloveyou

Post by akiloveyou » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:27 pm

oh.. i see. so i just jump into the water as if i going to suide.. haha :lol:
it is a privillage to know how to swim? will them add more marks to u if u know how to swim? and any scar can hide inside the uniform is ok right? will figure really matters? like slimer people will have a better chance of going in? what do the inerviewers expect from u?

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:33 pm

akiloveyou wrote:oh.. i see. so i just jump into the water as if i going to suide.. haha :lol:
it is a privillage to know how to swim? will them add more marks to u if u know how to swim? and any scar can hide inside the uniform is ok right? will figure really matters? like slimer people will have a better chance of going in? what do the inerviewers expect from u?
no they won't know whether you can really swim or not. all you have to do is wear the lifevest and jump into the pool, float/kick your way across, and that's it. there won't be "marks added".
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:35 pm

downtown wrote:
WoofAndQuack wrote:Hello, i noe this question have been asked thousands of times but can somebody direct me to the link or tell me directly how many rounds are there and wat they ask etc etc... theres like 700t pages here and I cant seem to find

WoofAndQuack, you should thank downtown for helping you search. :)
P.S, there no longer is any more psychometric test or tea party.

if you don't want to read through the main thread, you can just look through one of the SIA threads on their recent recruitment, like maybe the june or july thread, and you find lots of people posting their experiences.
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

WoofAndQuack

Post by WoofAndQuack » Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:54 am

theknees wrote:
downtown wrote:

WoofAndQuack, you should thank downtown for helping you search. :)
P.S, there no longer is any more psychometric test or tea party.

if you don't want to read through the main thread, you can just look through one of the SIA threads on their recent recruitment, like maybe the june or july thread, and you find lots of people posting their experiences.
ahha alright thanks downtown and theknees!! just wondering, any men who got through to the swimming round must go topless i guess?? and swimming costumes have to be our own?? anyone not that slim got through? coz i'm not that slim, not fat but not that slim.. hahahaha
people change to accept changes in people