Singapore Expats

Is there any JETSTAR' cabin crew recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
kate66

Post by kate66 » Sun, 12 Aug 2007 5:32 pm

downtown wrote:how long is jetstar going to extend the recruitment date?
they're not going to extend the recruitment date, you just got to wait for another in-take.. i guess maybe around 1-2mths later..

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sun, 12 Aug 2007 5:43 pm

kate66 wrote:
physical illness as in? i got a weak heart.. does that count?
Since you not only state you are underweight as well, I would suggest visiting your doctor and getting a 'once over'. Do be aware though that airlines along with other employers are perfectly entitled to set their own standards*. Not just in respect of the job but possibly for insurance purposes.

* This may vary from country to country and within the parameters of the law.
Last edited by Plavt on Sun, 12 Aug 2007 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kate66

Post by kate66 » Sun, 12 Aug 2007 5:56 pm

Plavt wrote:
kate66 wrote:
physical illness as in? i got a weak heart.. does that count?
Since you not only state you are underweight as well, I would suggest visiting your doctor and getting a 'once over'. Do beware though that airlines along with other employers are perfectly entitled to set their own standards*. Not just in respect of the job but possibly for insurance purposes.

* This may vary from country to country and within the parameters of the law.
ok.. but if the medical result came out which is fine.. den it shld be okay right? :?

naokinoya

Post by naokinoya » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:21 am

downtown wrote:it require 2 years experience..is it? it is less stricter than sia
not necessary... so long you have 2 years of experience in the service industry or with the good knowledge of customer service you should be fine...

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 9:25 am

I LEFT MY RESUME QUITE LATE IN AUGUST...WILL THEY CONSIDER MY RESUME FOR THE SECOND INTAKE?

C

Post by C » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:29 pm

downtown wrote:I LEFT MY RESUME QUITE LATE IN AUGUST...WILL THEY CONSIDER MY RESUME FOR THE SECOND INTAKE?
Obviously you need to buy a new keyboard. I think that your Caps Lock button is broken.

WoofAndQuack

Post by WoofAndQuack » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 3:05 pm

i just sent in mine recently too...how? the ad is still posted up on monster so am i too late?
people change to accept changes in people

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 3:06 pm

WoofAndQuack wrote:i just sent in mine recently too...how? the ad is still posted up on monster so am i too late?
maybe first one first selected

Singbaba

Post by Singbaba » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 3:28 pm

hello guys any body submit the bond and contract, what will be the final date to submit.

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 3:46 pm

Singbaba wrote:hello guys any body submit the bond and contract, what will be the final date to submit.
what is the bond and contract? you had been selected?

downtown
Chatter
Chatter

Post by downtown » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 3:48 pm

downtown wrote:I LEFT MY RESUME QUITE LATE IN AUGUST...WILL THEY CONSIDER MY RESUME FOR THE SECOND INTAKE?

silk air posted ticketing officer is still there...i left resume late also...up to now..no news of it anymore...

kate66

Post by kate66 » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 6:00 pm

Singbaba wrote:hello guys any body submit the bond and contract, what will be the final date to submit.
hi! the HR said must submit by 13th august... did ur hubby sign the contract? maybe ask him call the HR and check with them whether can he submit tml or not..

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular

Post by MeLoRasP » Wed, 15 Aug 2007 1:00 pm

halo.. singbaba.. ur husband submit his contract n bond already? ? we had submitted... :)
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_

naokinoya

Post by naokinoya » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:11 am

Of course, they will consider you for the next intake, it's a open ad which did not state any closing date... unless they have intentionally email you to inform that you are not qualify and do not try anymore... or else you can always try to submit again or just wait patiencely...

Singbaba

Post by Singbaba » Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:41 am

jetstar bond is for one year, and they ask us to sign the contract for three years.