Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

WAsadeha

Post by kwelll » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 8:16 pm

Hi WAsadeha!

I have officially deleted you from my MSN because you have failed to reply whenever we are online and that you were the one who requested me to add you on MSN. I have emailed you but have failed to receive a reply which is really stange.

PLEASE, if in the future you are absolutely serious and genuine about chatting online, you are more than welcome to do so. If not, I believe it is in your best interest to stay focus! As said, there are many people on this forum that I have to remember so please forgive me for deleting you off my MSN.

Cheers

Kwell

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Mon, 13 Aug 2007 11:50 pm

I want to do tips refining but until now i still cant decide which surgeon to go to... Really a bid headache. I've heard that Kola have this injection that will reduce the nose tip size. Not sure if i should just do that instead of the tradition surgery. Btw if I just do nose tip refining, will my eyes and nose swell like a pig head after the opt? Most importantly is still the result.

WAsadeha
Regular
Regular

Post by WAsadeha » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:44 am

FlyingMice wrote:How Serdev thread lift can help to refine the nose tip? I read from website that this technique is used to tighten sagging skin...
Hi, i have no idea until recently but this info can be found under SERDEV LIFT

pamphalet.

If you think abt it, it seems possible right?... but has anyone here done it?

Jang
Regular
Regular

Re: Dr Ng Vit C Drip

Post by Jang » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:54 am

Hi kalyn,

I've check wiz my another aesthetic doc in paragon Dr Valetin Low from IPL, he is charging vit c jab $500 & whitening drip $500 price b4 GST. Very X le :shock:

And juz by curious I call TLC@Orchard, they are charging $2k nett, 10 sessions. Cheap but muz sign package i think :roll:

And the last Doc I check was Dr Tan from Tan-Teoh clinic, she told me for Vit C & Whitening jab $100 & drip will be $150. I was shock when she told me this price! :o She asked me to go for my review next wk and will tell me more in detail.

Kalyn, forget about going to Kalo Johor la, really not safe la. After I check out Dr Tan Vit C & whitening jab/drip, I'll tell you okie :)

Cheers
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 2:00 am

takuda wrote:
appletree wrote:Hello dear fellow forumers,

Its been long time since i last post in here. hehe.
Just wondering can anyone in here share with me on the chin implant details?? Like how long is the recovery period? Can make up straight away? And most importantly is which is a better material to use for a chin implant? Would u guys consider having a man-made cartlidges to be place under ur chin?? PLS pls advise...
Would appreciate very much as right now im considering to do my chin. hehe..
hi appletree, u were SO active before ur rhino, and after that u disappeared. now u're interested in chin implant and you're back. well, same thing happens to so many other forummers. then if everyone has had their surgery done, this thread will close down? :???:
Hehe... sorry lar, :P was very busy recently mah seldome online ...besides i think have very little to contribute also.. hehe. Dont worry bout that because this forum still got alot of experts to give some advises.. hehe
Cheerss~ :P

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 2:04 am

Hehe thanks for remebering me kwell :D

Oh actually am still considering whether to do it at kalo or taiwan instead man.. For what i know, kalo is using man made soft bone for the chin implant using local anth, but taiwan dr chuang is using medphor which im more interested in.. besides dr chuang will make u sleep 1st before he do the job for you...
Hmmm how arh, any recommandations on which type is better? :cool:

kwelll wrote:

Just wondering can anyone in here share with me on the chin implant details?? Like how long is the recovery period? Can make up straight away? And most importantly is which is a better material to use for a chin implant? Would u guys consider having a man-made cartlidges to be place under ur chin?? PLS pls advise...

Welcome back ! I do remember you ! haha .... Chin implant my dear.... u need to use silicone implant..... catilage is not usually used for such surgery.................... silicone or medphor is best . Swelling is minimal with maybe some discolouration ..... :)
Feel free to privately send a message for details. Cheers now:)

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:55 am

Appletree,

How is the result of ur nose job?

chixie

Post by chixie » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 11:30 am

hi everyone, just curious wat does vit c drip do? does it like, improve ur skin ?

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:01 pm

hi appletree

how r u?
i remember u shared with us your photo before
n i also remember ur nose very natural n nice leh

how is it now? how many months already? U did at KALO right?
now can more at ease with the nose? as in less conscious..
haha u know wat
i didnt heed ur advice against filler
cos i really want a sharper nose but juz havent decide where & what
:???:
so went to define it a bit by filler
haha recently i went to one PS he said i no need to do rhino
hee but i didnt say i did filler

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:07 pm

hi chixie

yah it is like the oral vit c, it can improve the skin and accordingly the drip is an high overdose of the oral version but the side effects is only u can feel a bit high or hyper for a few days...strange although i think not everyone is the same

i have personally seen a few addicts haha
their skin is so yummy
very glowing and plump
the scars faded and then the face including body look very baby soft
if u have the money, i think can gif it a shot
but diff person take diff amount to see results

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:13 pm

hey flyingmice

u did botox for jaw right?
how is it now? it is exactly 22 day for me, same for u?
wow i feel very numb at the jaw sumtimes
but seeing the change gradually; less round lor
my cheeks also look like slightly lifted

u know wat i think we can forget about local PS doing major sawing n shaving
i went to a PS asking for info on brow lift
he said can solved by botox
so boring wats new huh?

if ask them shave jaw think they freak out!

candiesboy
Regular
Regular

Post by candiesboy » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 1:48 pm

ya kalyn forget about KALO in JB why would u wanna go to a outdated place to do ur PS? not i say the entire JB is outdated well u will kno wwhy if u went there and do ...

SG is way way advanced and u not considering .. if not u can try taiwan, korea,japan more adavanced too though abit ex but its our face we wanna look good not paying $$ to look bad ... think thrice .. u go to kalo thread and READ someone DISCOVER some black stories abt KALO >

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/su ... ae5#275943

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Chin (Mephor)

Post by ellin18 » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 5:21 pm

Dear All,

As you know from my previous posts, I have done mephor or chin surgery with Dr Chuang. Well, it has been a month now and my jaw still feels tight.

After getting various feedback from my friends, the summary is, I look much more mature. The huge difference is; from cute and lovable to mature and sophisticated (I think because of my strong features now).

So Appletree, please choose wisely because we spoke(after your rhino) and I know you like your cute look. Altho chin surgery gives you a proportionate face, however, your cuteness may be gone.

I am pretty satisfied with this chin surgery. I may have lost my cuteness but I have obtained a new look and confidence.

Cheers!!

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 6:21 pm

appletree wrote:
takuda wrote:

hi appletree, u were SO active before ur rhino, and after that u disappeared. now u're interested in chin implant and you're back. well, same thing happens to so many other forummers. then if everyone has had their surgery done, this thread will close down? :???:
Hehe... sorry lar, :P was very busy recently mah seldome online ...besides i think have very little to contribute also.. hehe. Dont worry bout that because this forum still got alot of experts to give some advises.. hehe
Cheerss~ :P
no la jus feel damn angry at times that ppl ''make use'' of forums mah..then when they need help, they come seek for help. well, u did make contributions! u shared ur b4 and after pic done by kalo. so dun think too lowly of urself yeah. forum suppose to be filled with kaypoh people then i have things to read, haha! anw, i'm interested in medphor thing too. wonder if other than dr chuang offer this? :D
Cry when you get ripped.

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 14 Aug 2007 9:56 pm

chixie wrote:hi everyone, just curious wat does vit c drip do? does it like, improve ur skin ?

Well, personally I have had injections (YES....) of vitamin C medical grade years back..... like 4 times a week at my local GP (Aesthetics) I noticed that my wounds (whatever)healed fairly well but it did little to improve my overall skin condition (for those who wants fair complexion... I cant comment) because VITAMIN C is WATER SOLUABLE and it gets EXCRETED in the form of URINE within mins and CANNOT be stored. So .... how much it helps I really don`t know........... let you ponder on further..............-)

kWELL
Last edited by kwelll on Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.