Singapore Expats

QATAR - July 28

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 6:13 pm

rev12000 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:As wat i know they only
do X-ray, Blood test see u got HIV or not haha
then i think tats all only.....

shud be no problem eh

Later if u be one of the crew liao
Then i take Qatar airline u can serve me uh
hahah make sure u serve me or else i report it to the HR
hahaha :P
hmm .. the test as follows ::
1. Complete Blood Count & Hemoglobin - Specify any Blood Disorder ie: Thalassemia, Anemia, etc.
2. HIV 1 & 2 ELISA test
3. Hepatitis tests: a) HAV IgM, b) HBsAg, c) HCVAb
4. Blood Group & Rhesus Factor
5. Chest X-ray report (include all findings even if old lesions)
6. Please provide a detailed medical report from your doctor if there is any history (past or present) of the following conditions:
a) Epilepsy, fits or migraines
b) Psychiatric or psychological disorders
c) Ear diseases
d) Tuberculosis or asthma
e) Cardiac disease
f) Lower back pain
g) Colour blindness
Don't know what to expect from the doctors, except for injections after injections i assume.

Serve you should you fly as a passenger with QATAR Airways? OF COURSE lah, you pay my salary leh. Do be a frequent flyer, so that i could see better bonus. HeHeHeHeHe!! cheers :)
Hey im a frequent flyers with Skywards, British n Gulf air only
hahaha, ya uh i will apply for Qatar hahah

Hey quite a lot uh for the medical check up
haha~ dun b afraid if u afraid i also afraid haha
anything just shout out my name 3 times
i confirm u i never come

:P :wink: :lol: :lol:

k :wink:

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 6:20 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:Hey im a frequent flyers with Skywards, British n Gulf air only
hahaha, ya uh i will apply for Qatar hahah

Hey quite a lot uh for the medical check up
haha~ dun b afraid if u afraid i also afraid haha
anything just shout out my name 3 times
i confirm u i never come

:P :wink: :lol: :lol:

k :wink:
:D cheers
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

the*Shoes

Post by the*Shoes » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 7:53 pm

Rev, Congrats !!! :D :D :D

All the best ~~~
Cheers !

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 8:05 pm

the*Shoes wrote:Rev, Congrats !!! :D :D :D

All the best ~~~
Cheers !
Hello, the Shoes. HaHaHaHaHa, thanks so much. You gambate too ya. Regards ... :D
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

toygirl
Chatter
Chatter

Post by toygirl » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 9:12 pm

Congrats Rev!

You see - Failing one interview was a blessing in disguise. You got something that generally pays better and travel more destinations.

Do realise that QR has loads of rules and if you can follow them you will be okay, but if you are the opinionated or the difficult one, then yes, you will sent home packing.

Welcome to Qatar Airways. If they sent you the medical you are more or less in unless you fail your medical which is unlikely.

Take care and god bless.

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 9:40 pm

toygirl wrote:Congrats Rev!

You see - Failing one interview was a blessing in disguise. You got something that generally pays better and travel more destinations.

Do realise that QR has loads of rules and if you can follow them you will be okay, but if you are the opinionated or the difficult one, then yes, you will sent home packing.

Welcome to Qatar Airways. If they sent you the medical you are more or less in unless you fail your medical which is unlikely.

Take care and god bless.
Yes, toygirl. To be able to grow with Qatar is definately more ideal. QR does have loads of rules, to begin with ... QR grooming regulations which they attached to the email is beginning to weigh on me. :lol: Thanks, toygirl. I'll definately heed your advice. Take much care too, regards. :D

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:59 pm

Congratulations rev12000!!! U've made it to Qatar Airways!!! I saw a team of Qatar crews in KLIA the other day...STYLISH! :D

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:27 am

12345 wrote:Congratulations rev12000!!! U've made it to Qatar Airways!!! I saw a team of Qatar crews in KLIA the other day...STYLISH! :D
Thanks 12345, all the best too. Hope i'll sail thru' those medical checks. HeHe! Regards ... :D

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Fri, 10 Aug 2007 6:51 pm

Just came back from the clinic. HeHe! :oops: In my 27 years, i never had my blood drawn. The whole process wasn't as bad as i expected. HeHe!! Apologies 'bout all the drama in my previous postings. CHEERS!

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Fri, 10 Aug 2007 8:18 pm

rev12000 wrote:Just came back from the clinic. HeHe! :oops: In my 27 years, i never had my blood drawn. The whole process wasn't as bad as i expected. HeHe!! Apologies 'bout all the drama in my previous postings. CHEERS!
Hey how was ya medical check up?
Hope u can get in through this stage :roll:

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Fri, 10 Aug 2007 8:41 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
rev12000 wrote:Just came back from the clinic. HeHe! :oops: In my 27 years, i never had my blood drawn. The whole process wasn't as bad as i expected. HeHe!! Apologies 'bout all the drama in my previous postings. CHEERS!
Yup, done my medical test. Got to wait 3-4 working days for them to process my report.

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:30 pm

rev12000 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
Yup, done my medical test. Got to wait 3-4 working days for them to process my report.
Hopefull ya ul'l get...
Pray for u man

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Sat, 11 Aug 2007 2:29 pm

hey REV!!!!!!!!!!!i am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah yeah!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Sat, 11 Aug 2007 2:41 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:hey REV!!!!!!!!!!!i am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah yeah!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Babe, thank you so so so ... much!!! I'm really happy too! You are a really sweet gal, GAMBATE ... i'll pray for you. :kiss: Don't think so much, be fresh for your WCT. :wink: :lol: :lol:

jan80

Post by jan80 » Sun, 12 Aug 2007 3:54 pm

Hi Rev,

Juz happened to be reading this thread and I'm so happy to know that you have finally realised your dream!I have always admired your positive and never -say- die attitude, I knew you can make it one day!Congrats! :D