Singapore Expats

I want to lose 10kg before September 18.

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Zhella

Post by Zhella » Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:50 pm

If you want to join a gym, you may want to try slender shapes.

It is a fitness centre for ladies only. They will encourage you to lose half to 1 kg per week. Per visit, you will only need to spend 30 mins working out. And the good thing about their exercise circuit is that by the time you finish your 30 mins workout, you will have worked all parts of the body.

They have different types of memberships; exercise only ($92 per month; unlimited use of gym and monthly follow up by the trainer) and exercise with nutritional guide plan(about $280 per month; a lot of goodies and services).

Please take a look at their website, their staff are very friendly too and they will not force you to join.

Cheers and all the best

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:43 pm

i lost 40kg with alot of thermogenics fat burners.
maybe u can try them.

http://www.supplementtracker.com/forum/ ... /#msg15621

mayamomi
Regular
Regular

Post by mayamomi » Wed, 08 Aug 2007 1:35 pm

eat less and workout more... do aerobics and fat burning exercises... it should be more than 20mins.. bcz thats when the fats start burning.. the longer the better, but up to about 1 hour... in case the body can't take it...
3-4 times a week..

email me at [email protected] and i'll try to send u a diet recipe ...

but honestly, 10kg in a month is very unhealthy.. u might not look good in the end if u force it to happen.. u might look gaunt, pale, haggard etc etc ... i lost 2 kg in the past 2 days not eating only drinking 7-up and water, bcz too too too busy with work!!! no time, no appetite... face is definitely sharper and skinnier and everyone noticed it but looks haggard and everyone thought i was sick, pale, horrible... !!
To you, he's a dog...
To me, he's everything...

OPT
Regular
Regular

Post by OPT » Wed, 08 Aug 2007 4:14 pm

all this crap will do nothing but waste your money

Nutrition - low carb diet has scientifically to work best

Intensity training - intervals are a great way... there are many more as long as they involve intensity.

forget about magic pills and potions - this is my specialized field and I can tell you they are crap.

ocean7k

Hi Dreampotion,

Post by ocean7k » Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:01 am

Can you help to provide more information on the thermogenics fat burners that you took.

Because I have traied gym, gym PT, massage, dieting, exercise, but my weight is still at 66kg from my 76kg in 2003.

I drop fm 76kg in 2003 to 68kg due to my PT at the Gym.

Then regain back to 72kg in 2005 Mar and drop to 59kg in Oct 2005.

But now it gained back to 65-66kg. I am tried of these.

I have also tried taking Duromince, Panbesy and Mediaxal (fat-burner), this help my wt to drop to 59kg in Oct 2005, but after that it does not have any more effect.

My body is very strong such that it get used to medicine very fast and render them ineffective.

Hope to hear fm u.

U can also email to me at [email protected]

Thanks.

dreampotion wrote:i lost 40kg with alot of thermogenics fat burners.
maybe u can try them.

-------------------------------
Have a nice day!!!

mayamomi
Regular
Regular

Re: Hi Dreampotion,

Post by mayamomi » Sat, 25 Aug 2007 1:41 pm

ocean7k wrote:Can you help to provide more information on the thermogenics fat burners that you took.

Because I have traied gym, gym PT, massage, dieting, exercise, but my weight is still at 66kg from my 76kg in 2003.

I have also tried taking Duromince, Panbesy and Mediaxal (fat-burner), this help my wt to drop to 59kg in Oct 2005, but after that it does not have any more effect.

My body is very strong such that it get used to medicine very fast and render them ineffective.

Hope to hear fm u.

Thanks.

maybe u can try them.

are u the same one who emailed me... i sent u the diet recipe but if i had seen this post first, maybe i wouldn't .... u sound like u're desperate and would try anything.... u better be careful with all these diets and pills ... its bad for ur health... whats ur height??

when ur weight went down, what did u do? how did u gain it back?

anyway, like i mentioned in my email to u, a healthy normal diet with consistent exercise goes a long way... not only will u lose weight, tone up, u will be able to maintain it in the long run too...

if u haven't exercised for a while now, its better to start slow and then increase the intensity gradually... u must understand that after u've lost weight with exercise, ur body needs more exercise to go further or to maintain it... so we cannot use the same exercise regime forever and expect changes ... but i guess ur PT would be the ideal person to advise u on that...

for ur own sake, its better to stop all these pills now, and as it is, they're no longer effective and u don know what side effects they might have too!! heard of andrea de cruz???

take care.
To you, he's a dog...

ocean7k

Re: Hi Dreampotion,

Post by ocean7k » Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:28 am

Hi Mayamomi,

Thanks a lot, I recd ur email on the recipes.

Yup, I have been trying to lose weight for ages since early 20's. But now at 35 yrs old and height 1.6cm, i still weight 65-66kg after trying so hard. Medication no long has any effect on me, was once taking 2 different diet pill and fat burner prescribed by Doctor.

My experience being overweight was not a good one. Actually, I don't look very big but on the bigger size as I do have broad shoulder. I always wonder why fat people are subjected to this kind of unfair treatments.

After more than 10 yrs of trying to lose weight or fat, I hope Vaser liposelection can provide me with an end to all these struggles.
mayamomi wrote:
ocean7k wrote:Can you help to provide more information on the thermogenics fat burners that you took.

Hope to hear fm u.

Thanks.

maybe u can try them.

are u the same one who emailed me... i sent u the diet recipe but if i had seen this post first, maybe i wouldn't .... u sound like u're desperate and would try anything.... u better be careful with all these diets and pills ... its bad for ur health... whats ur height??

when ur weight went down, what did u do? how did u gain it back?

anyway, like i mentioned in my email to u, a healthy normal diet with consistent exercise goes a long way... not only will u lose weight, tone up, u will be able to maintain it in the long run too...

if u haven't exercised for a while now, its better to start slow and then increase the intensity gradually... u must understand that after u've lost weight with exercise, ur body needs more exercise to go further or to maintain it... so we cannot use the same exercise regime forever and expect changes ... but i guess ur PT would be the ideal person to advise u on that...

for ur own sake, its better to stop all these pills now, and as it is, they're no longer effective and u don know what side effects they might have too!! heard of andrea de cruz???

take care.
-------------------------------
Have a nice day!!!

mayamomi
Regular
Regular

Post by mayamomi » Sun, 26 Aug 2007 2:05 pm

i think all these yo-yo dieting and inconsistent methods could be the cause of ur failure... why not try the tried and tested way of eating balanced diet and exercising .... i dun remember anywhere in the thread that was mentioned by u that u've done so...

at 35 u're not too old to diet albeit could be a little difficult, what the heck so am i!! will be 30 soon... :lol:

but no problem... 1.6m is an average height for ladies in singapore isn't it... how much do u want to lose actually??

however, like i mentioned in another thread, weight is not everything. maybe u need to lose some weight, (but not drastically i hope) but pay more attention to toning the muscles...
To you, he's a dog...