Singapore Expats

effective slimming

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
joodz

effective slimming

Post by joodz » Mon, 16 Oct 2006 1:10 am

hi people, lets share our ways to slim down.

for me, i weighed 68kg, 164cm since 2 years back, after i was with this boyfriend who kept feeding me. 3 mths ago we broke off, and i decided mus slim dwn. if not nobody will wan me. so i tried many ways. exercising is very effective. i dropped from 68kg to 63kg in 1 mth. but then i lost stamina and stopped. sad thing was my muscles loosened and i looked pale and flabby. lol. then i happened to take pai du mei yuan bao from my mom, i lost 2kgs in abt 1 week. yah so nw am consuming aboba, s factor and pai du mei yuan bao.. nw im 59kg. (:

what r some othr ways to slim dwn? lets share (:

verityy

Re: effective slimming

Post by verityy » Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:43 pm

joodz wrote:hi people, lets share our ways to slim down.

for me, i weighed 68kg, 164cm since 2 years back, after i was with this boyfriend who kept feeding me. 3 mths ago we broke off, and i decided mus slim dwn. if not nobody will wan me. so i tried many ways. exercising is very effective. i dropped from 68kg to 63kg in 1 mth. but then i lost stamina and stopped. sad thing was my muscles loosened and i looked pale and flabby. lol. then i happened to take pai du mei yuan bao from my mom, i lost 2kgs in abt 1 week. yah so nw am consuming aboba, s factor and pai du mei yuan bao.. nw im 59kg. (:

15kg within 2 months here. IN ADDITION, look also years younger.. and was most beautiful mum to be 2005 :)

euniceYY

Post by euniceYY » Sun, 22 Oct 2006 8:08 am

i was on s-factor as well. lose around 8 kg le =D

in past tried doctor'sprescribed pills before, but health suffered, and rebounced back 10kg.

kow

Post by kow » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:58 pm

i used to weigh 70 kg, and i went on a slimming programme where i drank aloe vera juice and drank this soy shake thing which is really yummy along with a couple of supplements and fruits, i ate that to replace my two meals and the programme allowed me to eat anything for one meal a day so i could pick which meal i want to eat normally. And i walked the stairs like a few levels everyday to like hasten the progress and my consultant would come and give me a weekly wrap to help me lose extra inches as well. It has been about two months since i started the programme and i'm now about 62-3 kg and i'm still on the programme. It's been pretty good cause i stil get to eat my fave food during that one meal and the shake and everything is relaly nice to drink and not much exercise is needed!

kokosharyln

Post by kokosharyln » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:27 am

i slim down 4kg in 2mth by eating according to my blood group.. check out this web www.dadamo.com [if i remember correctly]
if not u can visit the BLood Type Store @ Golden Shoe Complex..
i swear it work cos not only i slim down without starving, my indigestion problem was resolved.. u wont imagine the tummy pain i had whenever i had relapse..

Still trying huh! Will never learn. Please limit you signature to one line or one link only. please see advertising link

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic38617.html

it was edited once and you have deliberately reinstalled it. If it reappears it again.........

neutral-neutral

Post by neutral-neutral » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 5:45 pm

Bloood type weight loss the natural way! Coooool

http://healthquery.blogspot.com/2007/05 ... mming.html
healthquery.blogspot.com

chixchix
Editor
Editor

Post by chixchix » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 6:08 pm

Hhahhahaa , I tried the Blood type too ,,, poo so much in the weight never go down ...So I just sticked to Exercise,,doing Hot Yoga,,and taking Herbalife. :)
Always have a smile on that face!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:30 pm

slimming and toning 2 diff things...

me and my gf joined the gym, and went for body pump sessions together, she went from being just slim to having a great figure! ;)

we dun really like jogging alone, cos it's really boring! Classes with music much more interesting, and body pump incorporates light weights; doing weights may not burn fat, BUT it speeds up metabolism, which means we can burn fats faster and not have to jog as much...

yup, just sharing some thoughts on losing wgt and keeping in shape! :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:38 pm

food-wise, i read that green tea can help to slim down (the teabag veriety, not the pokka variety)...

i always take lipton tea with real lemon too, really aids digestion!
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:58 pm

aadvark wrote:slimming and toning 2 diff things...

me and my gf joined the gym, and went for body pump sessions together, she went from being just slim to having a great figure! ;)

we dun really like jogging alone, cos it's really boring! Classes with music much more interesting, and body pump incorporates light weights; doing weights may not burn fat, BUT it speeds up metabolism, which means we can burn fats faster and not have to jog as much...

yup, just sharing some thoughts on losing wgt and keeping in shape! :)
doing weights may not burn fat, BUT it speeds up metabolism, which means we can burn fats faster and not have to jog as much...
:???:

Olivia Lim

Post by Olivia Lim » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 4:42 pm

Well, my secret is eating less of d carbos...i managed to lose abt 10 kgs... gd luck

lefthanded
Regular
Regular

Post by lefthanded » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:12 am

Well, my secret is eating less of d carbos...i managed to lose abt 10 kgs... gd luck
How long did you take to lose 10kgs? I have tried this low carbo diet but it doesn't seem to work for me... :(

Zhella

Post by Zhella » Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:16 am

What is S-factor and pai du mei yuan bao? Where to get them?
Thanks

jeanna

Post by jeanna » Wed, 08 Aug 2007 9:31 am

I lost 5kg in 2 mths with Pharmanax meal replacement and supplements. Best part is I lost fat too and got more shape. Pharmanax is having expo at Mandarin Hotel on 18 Aug. If interested can go and sample the meal replacement and hear experiences of those who had succeeded.

mayamomi
Regular
Regular

Post by mayamomi » Wed, 08 Aug 2007 1:52 pm

verityy wrote:

15kg within 2 months here. IN ADDITION, look also years younger.. and was most beautiful mum to be 2005 :)

can u share what u did ??
To you, he's a dog...
To me, he's everything...