Singapore Expats

NEXT SILK AIR RECRUITMENT 4TH AND 6TH AUGUST'07

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:47 pm

wateva la Rev.... :roll:
Hey i thought that day u said u'll be goin to Etihad?

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:51 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:wateva la Rev.... :roll:
I did and it was unsuccessful. :)
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:52 pm

rev12000 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:wateva la Rev.... :roll:
I did and it was unsuccessful. :)
Eh which one were u uh? which day u came down? :?

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:57 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:Eh which one were u uh? which day u came down? :?
I was there on a Friday. Who am i? Out of the crowd of mostly similar dressing, hard to describe to you. :)
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:58 pm

rev12000 wrote:
I was there on a Friday. Who am i? Out of the crowd of mostly similar dressing, hard to describe to you. :)
Oh i see... then i think not u then...

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 1:00 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
rev12000 wrote:
Oh i see... then i think not u then...
:)

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 1:59 pm

rev12000 wrote: [imaginations do wonders] Stomp Plavt into the mud,
:-s :mrgreen:

banz
Regular
Regular

hi guys..

Post by banz » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 5:31 pm

hi there every one...its been along time since im bk to this forum man..haha feels good to see all the gossips...hmm im goin to go 4 the 2mlow 1...well i have been trying since march..once i got lucky, where i made it until management meeting...hahaah..after all i was nt that lucky i guess..so if i go for 2mlows interview it would be my third time trying..hopfully i will get thru it this time...hmmm.. :lol:

i would like to wish everyone in this forum all the best n keep smiling even if you go to the toliet..hehe okies..cheers :D :D :D

ugly_betty

Post by ugly_betty » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 6:31 pm

rev12000 wrote:
theknees wrote: thanks babe!
wah babe i can't keep up with you lehhhh you're damn happening, you seem to have tried many different airlines. which airline are you waiting for the email from?
ehhh i added u on msn la. easier to talk!
LOL ... Don't blame you, going for interviews seems to be my new found career. It seems like only yesterday bout United Airline, then Etihad. Now, i'm waiting THE email from Qatar Airways after the final interview. :shock: Another 10 more days to go ... Either a mail of rejection or a mail of acceptance for medical checks. Then again, what's done is done. Thus, trying to soothe myself down from anticipating too much. HeHeHeHeHe!! Babe, i've added you in MSN liao. CHEERIOS!!

Hi, would just like to check, we can apply for UA and Qatar? I thought they only hire their own residents..

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Fri, 03 Aug 2007 7:35 pm

ugly_betty wrote:
rev12000 wrote:
theknees wrote: thanks babe!
wah babe i can't keep up with you lehhhh you're damn happening, you seem to have tried many different airlines. which airline are you waiting for the email from?
ehhh i added u on msn la. easier to talk!
LOL ... Don't blame you, going for interviews seems to be my new found career. It seems like only yesterday bout United Airline, then Etihad. Now, i'm waiting THE email from Qatar Airways after the final interview. :shock: Another 10 more days to go ... Either a mail of rejection or a mail of acceptance for medical checks. Then again, what's done is done. Thus, trying to soothe myself down from anticipating too much. HeHeHeHeHe!! Babe, i've added you in MSN liao. CHEERIOS!!

Hi, would just like to check, we can apply for UA and Qatar? I thought they only hire their own residents..
Yes, they do recruit locals. To my understanding, their recruitment campaigns are opened to all nationalties unless otherwise stated. All the best!!

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Sat, 04 Aug 2007 1:17 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote: This isnt a right fact or no, this is what i thoughts, if its aint the rite, my apologies but everyone have their own nature of thinkin, up to ya if u gonna accept it or not, i cudnt careless...,well another thing is Then y u be one? if u think its aint a glamour thingy? infact for me its horrandous, unless u're none of it u can said it the "glamour things" being a cabin crew ya its a glamour thingy to most of pple, for me they are just a coolie.... dragging the bag of trolley here and there and have to put on a fake smile around the airport, when in the flight u get zap here and there we dunno.... haha... for wat? being a crew is not a best thing, unless if u're a pilot then can say so... crew is just a waitress only they fly here and there... easy job uh? nah.... i dun think so....
:P
if its horrendous for you and if you think stewardesses are just "coolies", then why are you going for interviews? and btw, are you in any airline now? since you sound like you are speaking from experience?
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Sat, 04 Aug 2007 1:21 pm

rev12000 wrote: LOL ... Don't blame you, going for interviews seems to be my new found career. It seems like only yesterday bout United Airline, then Etihad. Now, i'm waiting THE email from Qatar Airways after the final interview. :shock: Another 10 more days to go ... Either a mail of rejection or a mail of acceptance for medical checks. Then again, what's done is done. Thus, trying to soothe myself down from anticipating too much. HeHeHeHeHe!! Babe, i've added you in MSN liao. CHEERIOS!!
hope you receive that mail of acceptance very soon!
i admire and respect your perseverance! you definitely will be flying one day! :lol:
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Sat, 04 Aug 2007 6:46 pm

theknees wrote:hope you receive that mail of acceptance very soon!
i admire and respect your perseverance! you definitely will be flying one day! :lol:
Thanks for your well-wishes, looking forward for their positive reply too. :D CHEERIOS!!

dOvee
Regular
Regular

Post by dOvee » Sun, 05 Aug 2007 12:16 am

hw was e interview today?

trevormyboy
Regular
Regular

Post by trevormyboy » Sun, 05 Aug 2007 8:30 am

Ya girls how was the interview?