Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
hello84
Regular
Regular

hey guy

Post by hello84 » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:22 pm

i am going to have a nosejob by him... he had emulate two photo of post op using computer one is straight bridge and one is straight with slight bump.. personnally i prefer the one with bump becosz if your bridge is too straight it will look fake and i am a guy so i will not put any makeup..

yupz he is train under dr torumi... i am not sure how long he in usa...those who wan to know more and want to have a look of my emulated phtot can PM me.. den we exchnage msn.. talk in msn is better and more faster...

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hello

Post by kwelll » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:23 pm

keenose wrote:
kwelll wrote:
keenose wrote: LOL same here.... reading it is tough. LOL

Kwell, you are just going to visit then come back?? Or when you go Taiwan, then talk to all the potential PS that you might want to do your works with.. then decide there and then?
Well.... I have never been to Taiwan... almost went to Dr Chuang as his e-mails were rather charismatic.. but I did not want to risk it at all. I have not much else to enhance except my darn nose now .... am still praying its going to get better... but it would be a miracle i`l say..... can the nostrils close up smaller on its own?? (hahahha) ... maybe holiday cum PS..... its alot more affordable anyway .....u ler ?
Yeah.... I am corresponding with Dr Chuang also. But his reply is so slow lah..hahaha luckily I still got time to MOHh with him. LOL
I am hoping to be able to go in October.. if nothing goes wrong.

Hmmmm nostrils getting smaller on its own ah... ermmmmm...... try using clothes peg! LOL

Ok lah... if you doing nose only, can be holiday cum PS lah.. if major works then probably cant walk much. LOL

You going alone? OR jio people to go with you?
Aiyah.... I am very private one.... cannot show people my face so much.... shy shy lah....... somemore might bump into people I know ..... I really have to sort my nose out.. its messed up!!! maybe it would look great on some on you ...... its really not bad but just doesnt go well on my 'pretty face" like broad rounded noses like that of the Koreans...!!! Why I never think of that....maybe I go first then I share info with you guys....

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:25 pm

keenose wrote:
kwelll wrote:
keenose wrote: LOL same here.... reading it is tough. LOL

Kwell, you are just going to visit then come back?? Or when you go Taiwan, then talk to all the potential PS that you might want to do your works with.. then decide there and then?
Well.... I have never been to Taiwan... almost went to Dr Chuang as his e-mails were rather charismatic.. but I did not want to risk it at all. I have not much else to enhance except my darn nose now .... am still praying its going to get better... but it would be a miracle i`l say..... can the nostrils close up smaller on its own?? (hahahha) ... maybe holiday cum PS..... its alot more affordable anyway .....u ler ?
Yeah.... I am corresponding with Dr Chuang also. But his reply is so slow lah..hahaha luckily I still got time to MOHh with him. LOL

Hmmmm nostrils getting smaller on its own ah... ermmmmm...... try using clothes peg! LOL

Ok lah... if you doing nose only, can be holiday cum PS lah.. if major works then probably cant walk much. LOL

Aiyah.... I am very private one.... cannot show people my face so much.... shy shy lah....... somemore might bump into people I know ..... I really have to sort my nose out.. its messed up!!! maybe it would look great on some on you ...... its really not bad but just doesnt go well on my 'pretty face" like broad rounded noses like that of the Koreans...!!! Why I never think of that....maybe I go first then I share info with you guys....

I almost went to Dr. Toriumi ...rang his black american PA up, she said ' oh... secondary revision?? oh yeah..... we are looking at around End Nov OR Dec.... the list goes on ..." Am like? Wad? ?? Spending Christmas and New Years in BED looking like a PIG !!! no way ....Patience is not my virtue.
Last edited by kwelll on Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hello84
Regular
Regular

Post by hello84 » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:25 pm

kwelll.. he does speak and write good english... but his website is in chinese

kwelll wrote:
hello84 wrote:nope he is not... he is a ENT doctor frm kaoshiung.. he has his own clinic but he only perform nose job in kaoshiung xiao kang hospital on everywed.. if you wan to go to him.. tuesdae nite you must reach the hospital for consultation le.. next day he will perform the surgery for you... anyway he is train under dr torumi in USA... cant wait to see him soon.. lol..
Trained by Dr. Toriumi? Wow.... he is my man..... he must be interesting then. Does he speak or write simple English (at least )?? How do you interact with him? I can speak Mandarin well but reading his website is a problem. haha....

Maybe I could pay him a visit and get his opinion ....so much to improve and talk about!! ehhe...:)

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:27 pm

[quote="hello84"]kwelll.. he does speak and write good english... but his website is in chinese

Very well indeed .... what is his email ID, then pls? too lazy to try and sort it out... what are his fees like? How do you find him generally ??

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:33 pm

kwelll wrote:
keenose wrote:
kwelll wrote: Well.... I have never been to Taiwan... almost went to Dr Chuang as his e-mails were rather charismatic.. but I did not want to risk it at all. I have not much else to enhance except my darn nose now .... am still praying its going to get better... but it would be a miracle i`l say..... can the nostrils close up smaller on its own?? (hahahha) ... maybe holiday cum PS..... its alot more affordable anyway .....u ler ?

I almost went to Dr. Toriumi ...rang his black american PA up, she said ' oh... secondary revision?? oh yeah..... we are looking at around End Nov OR Dec.... the list goes on ..." Am like? Wad? ?? Spending Christmas and New Years in BED looking like a PIG !!! no way ....Patience is not my virtue.
Would be great to hear your sharing!

When are you going? Heheh after you got your dream nose.. then you really pretty boy liao.
New nose please~

hello84
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by hello84 » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:34 pm

Abt his fees i cant post too much becosz money is a veri sensitve question.. is better to e_mail and ask by your self.. he is good doctor and will tell you wat you need and wat you dun... not money hunger... he has advising me since july till now.. all the hotel is he recommend for me..he is a very young doctor..

his e_mail is [email protected]

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:35 pm

keenose wrote:
kwelll wrote:
keenose wrote: Yeah.... I am corresponding with Dr Chuang also. But his reply is so slow lah..hahaha luckily I still got time to MOHh with him. LOL

When are you going? Heheh after you got your dream nose.. then you really pretty boy liao.
Almost... maybe i get my lips CUT OFF first in SG ... then I can go..... who ever wants my lip tissues can start the Q , NOW... !!! Angelina Jolie anyone? I provide lip tissue grafting and transplant for FOC......mind you... my lips are HOT !!! GO look at it www.faceparty.com/kwelll

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hi

Post by kwelll » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:40 pm

hello84 wrote:Abt his fees i cant post too much becosz money is a veri sensitve question.. is better to e_mail and ask by your self.. he is good doctor and will tell you wat you need and wat you dun... not money hunger... he has advising me since july till now.. all the hotel is he recommend for me..he is a very young doctor..

his e_mail is [email protected]
Tks... but does he use costal cartilage or wad? Aiyayah .... I do not wish to cut here and there ... somemore scarring everywhere..... my korean friend did it... it looks darn painful and scary.

I saw some of the post operative pics... the bridge uneven using cartilage.... go have a look yourself... very natural la but still uneven ler?? U wan arh? .... got donor cartilage?? In this respect, I still think silicone implant is easy to insert but the result is highly predictable... usually looks pretty for the bridge because it is very even but the tip needs protection.....
Last edited by kwelll on Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:40 pm

kwelll wrote:
keenose wrote:
kwelll wrote: Aiyah.... I am very private one.... cannot show people my face so much.... shy shy lah....... somemore might bump into people I know ..... I really have to sort my nose out.. its messed up!!! maybe it would look great on some on you ...... its really not bad but just doesnt go well on my 'pretty face" like broad rounded noses like that of the Koreans...!!! Why I never think of that....maybe I go first then I share info with you guys....

Almost... maybe i get my lips CUT OFF first in SG ... then I can go..... who ever wants my lip tissues can start the Q , NOW... !!! Angelina Jolie anyone? I provide lip tissue grafting and transplant for FOC......mind you... my lips are HOT !!! GO look at it www.faceparty.com/kwelll
LOL.... I dont remember your lips like that leh.
did you eat chilli or something? hahahaha
New nose please~

hello84
Regular
Regular

hope may help

Post by hello84 » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:49 pm

kwell.. dr hsu only implant ear cartilage, inner nose cartilage and rib bone.. he wun do implant using silicon or gortex becosz he find that is a fake nose... for guy scar is ok ar... girl better not..

hello84
Regular
Regular

hello

Post by hello84 » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:53 pm

and must remember a good look nose wun be perfect if too perfect it will look fake.. ever those korean or japan star there nose some angle is different with the other angle...

keenose
Regular
Regular

Re: hope may help

Post by keenose » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:53 pm

hello84 wrote:kwell.. dr hsu only implant ear cartilage, inner nose cartilage and rib bone.. he wun do implant using silicon or gortex becosz he find that is a fake nose... for guy scar is ok ar... girl better not..
Aiks.. ya lor.. cannot wear bikini liao if use rib bone...
New nose please~

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:55 pm

LOL.... I dont remember your lips like that leh.
did you eat chilli or something? hahahaha[/quote]

Aiyoh.... speaking of chilli... almak, i love spicy food cos my mum indonesian..... whenever i consume it.... the lips get REDER and more glossy.... people often come up to me and say ' hey .... what brand of lipstick do you use? its lovely... so natural.... like watermelon !!!!" I made a t-shirt that has the following words on it "Lips are all mine, don`t you darn kiss it!" and I walk with it along ORCHARD road.. so fun.

God is very kind to me in this respect, I always get more than enough... even lip tissues... too much liao.... tired of bringing my tape recorder with me explaining to all the funny enquirers out there
.....:O

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 9:01 pm

kwelll wrote:LOL.... I dont remember your lips like that leh.
did you eat chilli or something? hahahaha

Aiyoh.... speaking of chilli... almak, i love spicy food cos my mum indonesian..... whenever i consume it.... the lips get REDER and more glossy.... people often come up to me and say ' hey .... what brand of lipstick do you use? its lovely... so natural.... like watermelon !!!!" I made a t-shirt that has the following words on it "Lips are all mine, don`t you darn kiss it!" and I walk with it along ORCHARD road.. so fun.

God is very kind to me in this respect, I always get more than enough... even lip tissues... too much liao.... tired of bringing my tape recorder with me explaining to all the funny enquirers out there
.....:O[/quote]

HAHAHAHhahaha Oh my godddddddd ......... you are so funny!!!!!!!!!! LOL
LOLLOLOL :lol:

I like your shirt idea lehhh lol....

Give you too much, can remove.. easier lah. Better then not enough, have to find things to put in to make more.

Seriously.... that pic is your lips? I saw another pic of you... not like that one lehhhh ... unless you got those collegen to pump lips!

Like pete burns............
New nose please~