Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
mynose!

Post by mynose! » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 8:04 pm

ANYONE WHO HAS VISITED DRJUNGS WEBSITE::!!!

omg has anyone notices that is some of the photos....before after there a moles that dissappear and appear?...its really weird?...anyone explain?

LIke i understand moles that dissappear afterwards...but there are some photos where moles that appear in the after phtoos...and its not the makeup that was covering it before

mynose!

Post by mynose! » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 8:05 pm

ANYONE WHO HAS VISITED DRJUNGS WEBSITE::!!!

omg has anyone notices that is some of the photos....before after there a moles that dissappear and appear?...its really weird?...anyone explain?

LIke i understand moles that dissappear afterwards...but there are some photos where moles that appear in the after phtoos...and its not the makeup that was covering it before

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 8:53 pm

candall wrote:mia882 n keenose
yah i read about how from sept onwards is hot season to PS
cos it reduce a lot of complications and swell time is much shorter
a lot of PSurgeon also recommends from sept..tats why korea from may-jul cheaper right? or isit jun-jul sorri cant rmbr
Yeah from September to November I think... have quite cool weathers.

So going to Taiwan that period of time is going to be expensive??? :?
New nose please~

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 8:56 pm

bOnoqUen wrote:
keenose wrote:
bOnoqUen wrote:Hi...

I see a lot of posts about Dr. Jung :) I'm thinking of getting nose job to sharpen tip and narrow the sides and also upper eyelid... is Dr. Jung good in these two?

What's his website and what are his charges? Please PM me or reply! Thanks a million!!! :D

Here's his website. You can go and take a look
http://www.nose.co.kr/

Hi Keenose!

Thanks for replying!! :)

What would be the rough cost I need to prepare for nose and double eyelid surgery (incl consultation, airfare...number of days to stay there *accomodation* etc)

Thanks for help!! :)

Are you referring to going to Dr Jong in Taiwan?
New nose please~

keenose
Regular
Regular

Post by keenose » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 8:57 pm

mynose! wrote:ANYONE WHO HAS VISITED DRJUNGS WEBSITE::!!!

Where??? Which is it?
New nose please~

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 9:18 pm

mbk wrote:Hey kwell, Can I have your email? I can send you a pic and let you access....................but please do NOT share it with anyone..

I have seen about 7 local docs and 7 foreign doctors. I would like it if I can get it done in Singapore as I will have major communication problems if I go to Korea or Taiwan etc..although I do think some of them do amazing work (I have read several PS text books by KOrean PS...from Kinokuniya..haha)

I would go for chin implant but I am waytoo deficient ...i need orthognathic treatment..
Hi,

I have seen your pic and have the following observations:

1. Your hump is bigger than I thought hence must be removed

2. Your tip is droopy and lacks definition. Would benefit from slight rotation.

3. The part directly above your tip needs elevation when you narrow and refine the tip.

4. Your nose is too large for your face and should be reduced.

5. Your chin is certainly deficient in length and outward angle. Once your nose shape is corrected, your chin must be balanced.

Good luck.

Kwell

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:12 pm

Hi Kwell,

You are right in your observations. You do have a good eye! Do you think I am a good candidate for major tip work since I have a lot of excess cartilage to work with (ie, for strut, etc)? or will this work against me (ie, less flexibility with refinement)?

I agree with the chin too...that is why I am going for lengthening.

thanks.

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:49 am

Hi Mia882,

The term for tightening eye muscle is Levator Muscle Surgery.
The Levator Muscle is the Muscle to make the eyes open, mostly is for droppy eyes (sleeply kind) another term for droppy eye is Ptosis.

Mia882 wrote:I'm in Singapore, that why thought of going Kalo, but intially I always plan to go Taiwan, can go for holiday too.. And the weather, cos it not as humid as Singapore so wounds will heal faster too.. :lol:
Anyway, Kalo suggest that i will need to do eyelid surgery and tighten my eyes muscles (dunno the term they use, btw anyone knows?), can i email Dr Chuang for the price or call better :shock:
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 1:32 am

Hi Shermaine,

Great to know another happy fellow forumer with dr. Jung's work! :-)

How may mm did dr Jung raised for you? In total, do you know how may mm did he target and did you achieve the communicated heightafter 5mths?

For you /Kwell's info, dr. Jung DID NOT say he only does high augmentation for models/actress/actors. He did say it is more suitable given the demand of their job as the screen appearance and photos will look better.

Momentarily, I cannot remember what range he mentioned. (Probably in my older post right after my surgery...) He did discussed during consultation difference in bridge height of Southern Asian, North Asian and then model/actress. Also, the distinction for these group in terms of side profiles, tip and top of nose. I had the benefit of arriving very early on a Thur morn which he does not usually perform surgery with no other patients - almost 3 hrs of consultation....and op after at 3pm.

As for what were not achieved for your surgeries, I really cannot comment as my position is not to advertise for any docs. I write my post based on my own experience and expectations.

However, if this is worth anything - Dr. Jung juz confirm some hrs ago via email tt he wld do revision for me in Sep for free, if I require. (I wrote to him on my hump problem and nostrils.)

cheers,
dmn

eunhwan

Post by eunhwan » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 1:44 am

^ So what is the difference in bridge height of Southern Asian, Northern Asian and model/actress?

Is it true that he will suggest a shorter bridge height for Southeast Asians?
(Since I recall some member once posted something about this before.)

BTW, does anyone know how much Dr Jung charge for chin surgery?

bOnoqUen

Post by bOnoqUen » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 2:20 am

keenose wrote:
bOnoqUen wrote:
keenose wrote:
Here's his website. You can go and take a look
http://www.nose.co.kr/

Hi Keenose!

Thanks for replying!! :)

What would be the rough cost I need to prepare for nose and double eyelid surgery (incl consultation, airfare...number of days to stay there *accomodation* etc)

Thanks for help!! :)

Are you referring to going to Dr Jong in Taiwan?

Ermss... I'm referring to the Dr Jung - the link you sent me? (http://www.nose.co.kr/)

There's another Dr. Jong in Taiwan...waa confusing... :o
Who is better and also not cost a bomb ar?
Dr. Jong (Taiwan) got website ma? :)

Mia882

Post by Mia882 » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:53 am

[quote="Jang"]Hi Mia882,

The term for tightening eye muscle is Levator Muscle Surgery.
The Levator Muscle is the Muscle to make the eyes open, mostly is for droppy eyes (sleeply kind) another term for droppy eye is Ptosis.

[quote="Mia882"]I'm in Singapore, that why thought of going Kalo, but intially I always plan to go Taiwan, can go for holiday too.. And the weather, cos it not as humid as Singapore so wounds will heal faster too.. :lol:
Anyway, Kalo suggest that i will need to do eyelid surgery and tighten my eyes muscles (dunno the term they use, btw anyone knows?), can i email Dr Chuang for the price or call better :shock:[/quote][/quote]

That's so cool, ya, I do have slightly droppy eyes, but not that serious yet, but will be in another 20 years' time, the skin around the eyes seem loose than other, Well, It's run in the family, my mum and my sister too... so sad right... :cry:

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:05 am

hi mynose!

ya i agree women with straight nose tend to look sexy and wild
and they look strong n independent type :wink:
the pretty nose u called it its somewhat many PS worldwide concocted ideals for a woman nose..can find in many books and articles
PSurgeon take this into consideration when they scuplt the nose..
hmm i guess like kwell put it cookie cutter nose :lol:
of course i think unless the patient order otherwise.
i know its going to be boring but i remember seeing marilyn monroe as the 'ideal' face for woman..of course less chuby lah
it is all girlie and sweet, very delicate!
small nose small face small chin small jaws big dole eyes pouty luscious lips :lol: like in anime lor haha!
strangely psychology studies shown also tat this is also true as people likeness to this 'ideal' face and the males attraction to it!!
it is 'mass' appeal haha!
power man!

hee just sharing what i know :)

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:11 am

hi DMN

glad tat dr Jung gave u his assurance!
seeing all the posts
i m starting my korea PS craves again
haizz...
hated tat can think cannot do

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 1:22 pm

For you /Kwell's info, dr. Jung DID NOT say he only does high augmentation for models/actress/actors. He did say it is more suitable given the demand of their job as the screen appearance and photos will look better.

Thanks for the clarification, DMN. I really did not think Dr Jung actually said that or I would flip over. I, too agree with him about photos and cameras as I work in the similar industry and photos generally dont lie albeit it can be a tad tricky. Personally, I look so much better in person with tons of people backing me up.

However, if this is worth anything - Dr. Jung juz confirm some hrs ago via email tt he wld do revision for me in Sep for free, if I require. (I wrote to him on my hump problem and nostrils.)

[/b] Glad he agreed because I would have done the same .... I mean a hump !!!! WHERE or WHEN on earth did we ask for a hump, eh ?? It goes to prove that revisions are common and results do vary from person to person no matter how competent the doctor is, which fits my thought very well, indeed. Am unsure if I could wait until Sep because when i see myself, I get frustrated and this spoils my day to an extent. Good I work for myself and do not have to face the world too much these days unless I get it all fixed RIGHT.
I only feel sorry for the next phrase of swelling and brusing etc.... I cant sit still you know !!!
ps. Shermaine, when are you goin har? Lets hit the plane together! keke