Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Hi

Post by yen2006 » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 7:14 pm

Mia882 wrote:Ok, at least I feel so much better..

Hi Mia882,

You make appt with KALO on Sunday already?

Better call before going :P

yen

chellequeen

Post by chellequeen » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 7:57 pm

hey yen!

sorry i couldnt pm u.

did u take sinnech? i'm wondering if it helps.

is it possible to do the crease 10mm? will it look really fake?

thanks in advance. :)

Mia882

Post by Mia882 » Fri, 27 Jul 2007 9:02 am

Hi Yen,
Thanks, I'hav alreadi make my appointment, by the way, how many mm crease u did for your eyes? I really lookin forward to my appt, feel so nervous n excited.. :wink:

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:06 pm

Mia882 wrote:Hi Yen,
Thanks, I'hav alreadi make my appointment, by the way, how many mm crease u did for your eyes? I really lookin forward to my appt, feel so nervous n excited.. :wink:

Hi mia882,

I did 9mm parallel crease & epi together.

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Sat, 28 Jul 2007 5:12 pm

Hi Madalyn,

how's your lipo at KALO today?

:wink:

yen

peony

dr. kalo

Post by peony » Sat, 28 Jul 2007 8:05 pm

Hi there....

tot of going to see Dr. Kalo for my double eyelids/eyebags/nose end of Sept after receiving so much good feedback from you guys..... anyone care to car pool???? let me know okidoki...

thanks.. :wink:

peony

Re: KALO- Just to share my experienced!

Post by peony » Sat, 28 Jul 2007 8:09 pm

Hi Fluckguy...

Thanks for feedback & also the address you supplied earlier... how much they charged for your PS, care to share at least we have an idea when we see him.

cheers :wink:

fluckguy wrote:Last Wednesday met Dr. Song at KALO and had consultation with him, honestly He's very good doctor, soft spoken, very concern and helpfull. I am really appreciate him because of his very professional person, give good advice and vast experienced.

Before I consult with him I already met 3 doctor frm Singapore for consultation and spent more than S$1,000.00, Dr. Woffles very good and friendly, Paragon and Gleenegles more or less same, but Dr. Song explaination more clear and not advice for one area only, all over my face, eventhough I got problem on my nose implant. Finally I make a conclusion and decision that he's the best and talented surgeon.

Today he do treatment for removal my nose and chin implat that I do last year with one doctor in KL ( 3 times implant for my nose but the result make me trauma). Dr. Song done the surgery very smoothly, I dont feel very painfull except during injection for numbness. Miss Tay and the nurses are very very supportive, kindly & sporting. I really really feel comfortable and pleasure during my surgery.

Since my surgery started from 3.30-4.30 pm till tonite I dont feel any painfull at all eventhough yesterday I had my hair transplant at ME hospital and still got stiching at the back of my head, I think the surgery done by Dr. Song is very very fine, no giddy or drowsy.

I hope he can perform my PS job especially to reimplant after my skin become better and grow. My pervious doctor never clean before put implant, coz I ever put collegen before do my nose implant. Dr. Song clean my nose and my chin after removing all the implant very clean and meet my satisfaction. Now my nose look original except my nostril unbalance still the same coz he will do later till my skin become grower. I dont mind and need to be patien coz I think he can make my dream come true and help me to do my face makeover soon, even he dont want to promissed anything coz he need to settle one by one first with very good result. He never ever force me to the surgery with him even he gave me a free consultation with very patience besides a good listener.

Before I left KALO I left my thanks regards to him through Miss Tay coz he perform another surgery.

I AM NOT PROMOTE HIM OR KALO, JUST TO SHARED MY EXPERIENCE AND HOPE CAN HELP PEOPLE WITH MY SAME BAOT.

THANKS AGAIN TO DR. SONG AND VERY SWEET & LOVELY MS. TAY.

:D :D :D :D :D

magdalyn_loh

KALO

Post by magdalyn_loh » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:45 am

Oh, i went in to see Dr Song today with 2 other gals in this forum.

They paid deposit to do nose in Aug/Sept & i am doing my lipo on 13 Aug afternoon.

So nervous...looking forward to it.

Hope it's not painful....

Wow nxt time we all can have a gathering by end year to see the results.
Magdalyn

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Re: KALO

Post by yen2006 » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 4:01 pm

magdalyn_loh wrote:Oh, i went in to see Dr Song today with 2 other gals in this forum.

They paid deposit to do nose in Aug/Sept & i am doing my lipo on 13 Aug afternoon.

Hi madalyn,

dont worry no pain no gain keke :P

But I think PS is not painful at all compared to C-section lor..

My goal is from Bcup-Dcup Boobs keke, maybe errr.. next year???

yenyen

muse79

Re: KALO

Post by muse79 » Sun, 29 Jul 2007 9:14 pm

magdalyn_loh wrote:Oh, i went in to see Dr Song today with 2 other gals in this forum.

How experienced are they in doing liposuction? I probably need lipo on my botteom and thighs. How much do you reckon they'll charge?
Thanks and I hope all goes well on the 13th.
If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.

shal0m
Regular
Regular

nose job date

Post by shal0m » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:52 am

Hi Magdalyn & Jonaqh,

It was a pleasant trip to JB with you last Sat! TeckSing is good food :P
Remember I had first booked my nose job on 10/9? Thought I wanna do it earlier, but my job and later on holiday clash with Dr Song's schedule :cry:

Hi Yen,

From you experience, if I were to do my nose (implant) on 11/8 (Sat), will my face be too swollen for work on 13/8 (Mon)?? Thanks!

looking forward to my new korean nose!!
Shal0m

magdalyn_loh

Kalo

Post by magdalyn_loh » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:55 am

Hi Hi....

It was indeed a fun & fruitful trip.

Actually i rather you do on 13 Aug(take leave) & be swollen on your last day of work & then u can rest ,...then u do on 11/9 & sure quite swollen for work.

Think about it.
Magdalyn

shal0m
Regular
Regular

nose job - date/ price

Post by shal0m » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 3:06 pm

Hi Magdalyn,

yah, u may be right...and if i go on 13/8, i can have u for company also :) (u goin 13/8 for lipo right?)

Hi Jonaqh,

I just read Yen's msg on page 1 (Jun 13), she paid S$2000 (RM4480) for her korean implant, i think we got charged more leh!! :(
Shal0m

magdalyn_loh

Kalo

Post by magdalyn_loh » Mon, 30 Jul 2007 3:16 pm

Hi hi...

Yeah if you do on the 13 Aug, I will be there too & we can have each other support ya....

But you will have to go in to Kalo yourself by taxi as i will be in Penang till 13 Aug morn then i will be at JB.

After our surgery, my bf can on the way drop you at Redhill Mrt as he will be fetching me home.

Easier this way then you can just from there take a straight train home or just take a taxi.
Magdalyn

rhyme_momo

Re: photos

Post by rhyme_momo » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 9:53 pm

hi yen ,
would like to ask u after u did ur double eyelid surgery how long did u take to recover ?cos i m planning to do the double eyelid surgery but dont want people around me to discover that i did the surgery .i am using the glue for my double eyelid now.will be having bout 10 days of holidays.so ,issit enough to get recovered and do not looks weird with the swelling eyes?thanks!
yen20 06 wrote:Hi all,

Have attached my photos of double eyelid & epi did at KALO.

1st photo is day1

2nd photo is 2 weeks after surgery

http://img120.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 71k6v.smil

yen :P