Singapore Expats

Is there any JETSTAR' cabin crew recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Dylla
Regular
Regular

Re: Hi

Post by Dylla » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:13 am

calvink wrote:JetStar is launching its flight from KL-Sydney ...

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... on&focus=1

Not sure if they need crew.....
Me too..Have no idea when is Jetstar upcoming recruitment..

Anyone working in Jetstar currently care to share if there is any upcoming recruitment..???

Btw, calvink..Are u with Jetstar..?? Hows life as Jetstar Cabin Crew..

HamsterMama

Post by HamsterMama » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:23 am

Dylla wrote:

Anyone working in Jetstar currently care to share if there is any upcoming recruitment..???

FYI, sweets..i got this from monster.com..

Cabin Crew
Posted on: 18th Jul 2007
See all jobs of this company

Apply Now

Job Description
Based in Singapore, Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd and its sister company, Valuair Limited fly to exciting destinations within a five hour radius of our base. The main difference between both our airlines and other airlines apart from our new planes is our people. We have a great team of trained professionals, our pilots are first class, we have experienced ground crew and our cabin crew are warm, friendly and extremely attentive.

We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and well presented individuals who have a background in delivering exceptional customer service to join our team. Our cabin crew are the face of our airlines and are a vital and integral part of the Jetstar and Valuair team.

As a cabin crew member, your day will be filled with a range of diverse duties to fit with the exciting and innovative ways that the airlines will operate on. These duties will include overseeing and managing the cabin safety as well as providing exceptional customer service to our passengers.

The ideal individual will have at least 2 years experience in customer service preferably from the hospitality, retail or food & beverage industries. You will need to have excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language. Ability to speak one other Asian language will be highly regarded.

In addition, you will be required to have a current passport and excellent health and fitness condition. You must also be able to swim 50 metres or more with a life jacket on. For Male Singaporeans, you must have completed your national service.

Please include in your Word Document resume, a photo of yourself, listing of your spoken and written languages and current salary.

Additional Information

Experience: 2 - 5 years
Education: School Certificate/ N or O-Level
Preferred Citizenship: Singapore
Job Category: Travel/ Airlines
Job Location: Singapore
Key Skills: Customer Services Skills
Industry: • Aerospace/ Aviation • Airlines • Travel/ Tourism

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 2:29 pm

HamsterMama wrote:
Dylla wrote:

Cabin Crew

Apply Now

Job Description
Based in Singapore, Jetstar Asia Airways Pte Ltd and its sister company, Valuair Limited fly to exciting destinations within a five hour radius of our base. The main difference between both our airlines and other airlines apart from our new planes is our people. We have a great team of trained professionals, our pilots are first class, we have experienced ground crew and our cabin crew are warm, friendly and extremely attentive.

We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and well presented individuals who have a background in delivering exceptional customer service to join our team. Our cabin crew are the face of our airlines and are a vital and integral part of the Jetstar and Valuair team.

As a cabin crew member, your day will be filled with a range of diverse duties to fit with the exciting and innovative ways that the airlines will operate on. These duties will include overseeing and managing the cabin safety as well as providing exceptional customer service to our passengers.

The ideal individual will have at least 2 years experience in customer service preferably from the hospitality, retail or food & beverage industries. You will need to have excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language. Ability to speak one other Asian language will be highly regarded.

In addition, you will be required to have a current passport and excellent health and fitness condition. You must also be able to swim 50 metres or more with a life jacket on. For Male Singaporeans, you must have completed your national service.

Please include in your Word Document resume, a photo of yourself, listing of your spoken and written languages and current salary.

Additional Information

Hey HamsterMama..Thanks for providing us with such detailed info..
Btw, do check ur messages..I've pm you..

HamsterMama

Post by HamsterMama » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 2:37 pm

Dylla wrote:
HamsterMama wrote:
Dylla wrote: Me too..Have no idea when is Jetstar upcoming recruitment..

Cabin Crew

Apply Now

Job Description

Additional Information

Sweets..i din rcv any PM..lol....ur welcome dear

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 2:48 pm

HamsterMama wrote:
Dylla wrote:
HamsterMama wrote:

Cabin Crew

Apply Now

Job Description

Additional Information

Sweets..i din rcv any PM..lol....ur welcome dear
Ooopsss...Sorry......have re-PM u...Do check-out..ThankX once again...

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 8:36 am

hi:) any podder received call from Jetstar HR dept?
Yesterday they called me & inform me to go down on monday for interview. and they said 1st round is group interview wor:)

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 9:15 am

sakiya wrote:hi:) any podder received call from Jetstar HR dept?
Yesterday they called me & inform me to go down on monday for interview. and they said 1st round is group interview wor:)
Really??? Only those who sent resume can go for Monday's intv????

dOvee
Regular
Regular

Post by dOvee » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 9:17 am

any idea wad's e salary like for jet star? i knw budget airline are abt same. but does jet star offer transportation allowance n bond?

hw's working in jetstar like?

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:31 am

yes. when they called me, they said "you have been shortlisted to come down for the interview" so i guess must sent in your resume first. not walkin one bah :D

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular

Post by MeLoRasP » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:23 am

Hey!! i received called frm jetstar too!! askin mi to go down for e interview on mon too!!! haha!! i was wrkin ytd n i had miss their 1st called.. lucky they had called mi again 1hr ltr.. so happy man!!! den the lady said tat to check our e-mail on thurs for e venue etc..
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular

Post by MeLoRasP » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:47 am

Dylla wrote:

dylla... did u receive my reply??
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular

Post by MeLoRasP » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:53 am

omg!!!!!!!!!! im afraid of group interview...
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:03 pm

MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote:

nope..can u resend...thanks.

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:04 pm

MeLoRasP wrote:omg!!!!!!!!!! im afraid of group interview...
babe.thes nothing to be afraid of..its just like any other intv...be confident and speak well...

MeLoRasP
Regular
Regular

Post by MeLoRasP » Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:06 pm

Dylla wrote:
MeLoRasP wrote:
Dylla wrote: Really??? Only those who sent resume can go for Monday's intv????

nope..can u resend...thanks.

i had sent 2 msg... i noe u recevied e 1st 1.. how ab e 2nd?
_+InSpiRe DrEaM+_