Singapore Expats

Next SIA recruitment?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Moonstone

Next SIA recruitment?

Post by Moonstone » Mon, 23 Jul 2007 8:35 pm

Sorry for the several SIA topics posted but to anyone who managed to get into the SIA recruitment drive on the 15th, which I didn't manage to go for, when will the next recruitment be? I tried using their career form in the SIA website asking for an opportunity to submit my photo or CV or something since Fri but no response. :cry:

Any Idea??? Help??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

jolene23
Regular
Regular

Post by jolene23 » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 3:15 pm

Hi,

I am looking forward to the next interview too. What i heard from others that it should be in another 1.5 mths.....i don't think it will be posted in the website so soon.

I manage to see this link somewhere. ANyone interested can go see the pics of some SIA gals.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/woohoo123 ... pg&.src=ph

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 3:50 pm

well... they have recruitment very frequently... from my past attempts... it seems like evry 6 weeks they have one intake... so i think the next intake will be in 3rd or 4th week of august... so at the mean time try improve yourself whether is it you have pimples or scar or whatever marks etc etc etc... when the next recruitment comes, at least you dun have to panic here and there... keke...
Soaring above all

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Next SIA recruitment?

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 5:33 pm

Moonstone wrote:Sorry for the several SIA topics posted but to anyone who managed to get into the SIA recruitment drive on the 15th, which I didn't manage to go for, when will the next recruitment be? I tried using their career form in the SIA website asking for an opportunity to submit my photo or CV or something since Fri but no response. :cry:

Any Idea??? Help??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
hihi.... not so sure about when is the next recruitment drive... but wanna check with u.... where did u get the career form from the SIA website? didnt manage to find it... care to share? :D

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 5:56 pm

U download it from the website itslf here's the link

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/d ... _Jul07.doc

P.s// do refresh the page if its doesnt show any
hope it helps

Bless~~ :lol:

Moonstone

Post by Moonstone » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 7:58 pm

Hey guys! Good news!!!!!!!

Sheryn from SIA which I've been bombarding with mails replied me today saying they'll be holding a walk-in interview on the 25 Aug 2007!!!!

YAY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She asked me to check the details of location and time on the SIA website. She also requested not to send in resumes by mail, just walk-in will do. Remember to prepare all the necessary documents!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!

You have exactly 1 month to look your very best!!

Hugs and kisses to all and all the best!!

Whoever wants to go to the interview together, feel free to drop me a PM or post here so we can go together. I'd like to make meet you guys who are going. :D

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 8:40 pm

Wow that is pretty soon again! SIA is recruiting like mad!! See you hopefuls in STC soon! :)
Ishi Liu Yu Hao, Rest In Peace my eternal friend.

Lucille

Post by Lucille » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 9:27 pm

I WANT TO GO~!!!!!! HEHE

calvink
Chatter
Chatter

Hi

Post by calvink » Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:16 pm

25 August...its a saturday...instead of sunday all these while....well..do they say open to both or only stewardess

eanswallow

Post by eanswallow » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:39 am

will it be in singapore or other places? when they will come to penang again???

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:59 am

Moonstone wrote:Hey guys! Good news!!!!!!!

Sheryn from SIA which I've been bombarding with mails replied me today saying they'll be holding a walk-in interview on the 25 Aug 2007!!!!

YAY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She asked me to check the details of location and time on the SIA website. She also requested not to send in resumes by mail, just walk-in will do. Remember to prepare all the necessary documents!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!

You have exactly 1 month to look your very best!!

May i know which e-mail add did u send ur mails to? Thanks! :)
Hugs and kisses to all and all the best!!

Whoever wants to go to the interview together, feel free to drop me a PM or post here so we can go together. I'd like to make meet you guys who are going. :D

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:01 am

whahahaha... coming will be my 6th attempt le... praying hard... very very hard.... keke... everyone jia you jia you!!!
Soaring above all

zcarina
Regular
Regular

Post by zcarina » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:04 am

yayaa... lets all give our best shot again and may all of us will pass thru all rounds smoothly.. can't wait... If interview is on sat, maybe there will be interviews on both sat n sun?? **keep my fingers crossed**

Moonstone

Post by Moonstone » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:33 am

Because I submitted the mail stating I'm in Singapore. chances are it will be in SG I guess.

29 more days and counting. Good luck guys. Haha, I'm working really hard to look my best for this coming one. This is gonna be my 1st try.

"Dear Ms Ginny, I refer to your e-mail below. We will be conducting a walk-in interview on25 August 2007 and would suggest that you look out for the details in the SIA website. Please do not send us your resume by post. Regards,
Sheryn"

There ya go, this is the reply I got.

To corines143: I can't send a PM cos I haven't made enough posts yet. Why don't you PM me your msn and I'll add you? You'll recognise me cos my hotmail add is very similar to my forum nick. :D

dilemma gal

Post by dilemma gal » Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:12 pm

it is also my 6 attempts too... i withdrew from silkair to keep trying SQ (veri foolish right)
but chances veri silm... sometime really depends on abit of "luck" all the best for those who are going on the 25 August!