Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:52 am

ya i agree wif kwell
a lot of PS told me cheek work take longest to deswell
sometimes up to 3 mths to see the final results
i din do cheek lipo due to the possible long swelling time
cheeks implant worst up to 12 mths!

kalyn
if u r fair u are most likely to swell longer although u might nt realise it
so sweetie b patient :)

as for the botox dont worry u can always get the booster when u r ready

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:54 am

hi kwell
lip reduction sounds invasive
why nt plump the top lip to match :)

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:04 pm

hi DMN

pls don mind about the open discussion of ur pics

ya i agree wif kwell
i didnt realise u also lengthen your tip
cos from the pics the tip looks nt lengthen

hi kwell
d u have a curved or slope nose
ya it is nice on female
most PS give the slight upturned of coz in face length proportion lah
it is desired for woman as it can make the woman younger
i think it is very femine for guys
unless it is very overall big and strong at the width

lovekorea
Regular
Regular

Post by lovekorea » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 1:47 pm

Botox on jaw is really easy but not permanent.I did botox on jaw in Feb 2006 at Thailand.You will notice the change within 1-2 month.But,pls concern botox brand. My doctor told me that fake botox is spread in market.

lovekorea
Regular
Regular

Post by lovekorea » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 2:09 pm

Hi Friend

I plan to do new face with Dr.Chuang but I worried about beauty idea misunderstanding.I think i should show the woman photo from magazine to doctor.Picture is million word and easier than speechs.I really know that the background face is most important and I cannot to say" i wanna be her" ....but i just only share my beautiful sense..Do you think about it?Doctor may be irritate me. Who did face Dr.Chaung ? Pls suggest me.

eunhwan

Post by eunhwan » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 3:07 pm

Hey DMN, there are two pictures in your slideshow right? The first picture moves by too fast, and I can't see it properly. But since the slideshow freezes on the second picture, that is the basis for my judgement.

I think your nose is very natural and nice! Can't really see much from the profile whether the nostrils are really hidden or not, but I think for girls its impossible to be like Andy Lau's kind of nose with really hidden nostrils.

lorrypop

Post by lorrypop » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 4:47 pm

Hi, I'm new here. Wah, tis topic is very hot :D

Just wondering if doing cosmetic surgery in China is safe and cheap. Which city btr? Happen to read tis article on China pdts, seems tat China got bad reputation. Any comments?
http://www.myshopping.sg/featured_artic ... .asp?id=12

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 4:54 pm

candall wrote:hi DMN

pls don mind about the open discussion of ur pics

ya i agree wif kwell
i didnt realise u also lengthen your tip
cos from the pics the tip looks nt lengthen

hi kwell
d u have a curved or slope nose
ya it is nice on female
most PS give the slight upturned of coz in face length proportion lah
it is desired for woman as it can make the woman younger
i think it is very femine for guys
unless it is very overall big and strong at the width

Hi,

I know DMN had a very short nose (septum) so her nose was upturned because there is not enough length at the end (logic) plus I believe her alar wings are insufficient to conceal the nostrils - something which I have a problem with too. Thus, IF the tip does lengthen with time (again, I think 6 mths is abit of a joke, surgeons do try to buy time....), it will not be more than 30% of what is already the case. Cartilage graft does not expand if you get my drift, at most the skin stretches abit.

Yes, the ski slope nose was with me, but I had it fixed by fillers - cant live with such a nose but it seems Dr Jung's style - cant help it but help myself!! I think my nose needs correction - gortex is simply too soft on my face (I used to have silicone) and the anterior projection is insufficient for me. I might end up in Japan soon once the tissues heals - patience is what I need.

Lips: Unfortunately, both my upper and lower lips are overly generous (LOL) and it has been my dream to reduce them. All the doctors said I would be drop dead gorgeous if I were a female !!!! They call me the pretty boy (LOL) - what to do but to correct my features here and there for a musculine look? No ... I love my features, especially my eyes and everyone loves it !!! Beating my own drum, eh ??

shal0m
Regular
Regular

mesaage for Kaka

Post by shal0m » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 5:45 pm

Hi Kaka,

Sorry I'm new, so can't reply u thr pm.
I'm F. Thanks for the offer, but got to work this Fri, wish can join u, can't take leave last minute :cry:
I'll be going there for 1st consult this Sat.
All d best to u!! :) Hope it turns out good 4 u!
Shal0m

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 6:23 pm

Kwell, can show a picture of your lip?

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 6:43 pm

FlyingMice wrote:Kwell, can show a picture of your lip?

Go to http://www.faceparty.com/kwelll

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 7:22 pm

Kwell, have you had any chin surgery done? BTW, I think your lips might be a good feature if the rest of the face is balanced.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 7:42 pm

FlyingMice wrote:What exaactly is warping? Slice out flesh from the ribcage?
i dunt knw the exact definition but i knw it is a kind of infection that is as scary as silicon extrusion, whereby in the case of warping, the cartilage removed frm the rib and harvested in the nose gets absorbed. correct me if i'm wrong, anyone! :)
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 7:48 pm

kwelll wrote:
takuda wrote:yups, warping is scary. as scary as silicon extrusion. erm, who did chin augmentation w/ dr chuang recently? lol, the one who use Medphor or something..lazy to find..lol..how much did dr chuang charge? how long did swelling last? thks. :)
Hi Takuda,

No, I did not have chin augmentation but have to kay poh again... (big giggles)... He charges 60,000NT for this procedure and he prefers Mephor as it comes in various sizes and shapes so the result can be achieved fairly easily. Chin may bruise and the worst is the numbness which can take a few months to disappear. However, the swelling is not very obvious so your friends will not notice it unless of course you tell them so. I want all silicone out of my face, now !

You could try fillers to plump up your chin if yours isnt too receding type.

Am going to Japan to sort my lips and reposition my chin to suit my nose profile. Then, am done for at least a few years, I hope!! ke ke:)
well, you're not at all kaypoh! that's what this forum is for. err, i dunt knw if mine is the receding kind, but i HAVE a chin. but strong/weak, cant judge..try to lk into mirror cant see my own side view leh..haha..but my chin is not ''squarish'' is is er..pointed? but not VERY long..like, probably a shape of a leaf?(thats the worst example ever, yes). i don't know, but i hope my chin can complement a nice nose! :???:
Cry when you get ripped.

kwelll
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kwelll » Tue, 24 Jul 2007 7:55 pm

mbk wrote:Kwell, have you had any chin surgery done? BTW, I think your lips might be a good feature if the rest of the face is balanced.

Hi,

Thats a good comment - its all about BALANCE! Well, where do I begin ... hmm ... I used to have a "pretty nose" narrow with a sharp tip (thanks to 5 years of silicone) and everyone liked my nose and got lovely compliments. More importantly, the "sharp" look suited my face very well. I also thought it looked well but as if all features, I noticed there was room for improvement i.e. loved the bridge nice and straight but the tip was thin out, so I wanted to replace it with my own cartilage and therefore ended up changing the entire shape of my nose. Guess what? I can honestly confess I dislike the tip completely - whilst it preserved the tip skin, my tip is completely different; now round, bulbuous with nostrils even more exposed ! I seriously do not see myself living with such a nose, its ultra distracting and pains me to the core. While I got safety, I also lost beauty !!

With such a nose and infection going on... I really dont know how much longer I can tolerate this before I have everything removed, rest, and reconstruct again. I only hope this is false alarm because of the post op effects, but by the same token, I am extremely realistic about the outcome mostly through experience. Perhaps, I should not have been overly ambitious, but with all cosmetic procedures- one takes the risks involved and take it from there.

I try to think of Cindy Jackson (www.cindyjackson.com) NOT Micheal Jackson (gosh... I would rather die!!) as someone who knows what exactly she wants improved with no room for second outcomes - it is, as I said before, COSMETIC and we should be PRECISE to the core, subject to individual's realistic goals and/or ideals.

Have a look at the website - I dun agree with everytthing there is to read, but hey she is a living example amongst many other people out there.

Just my 2 cents worth. he he :)
Last edited by kwelll on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.