Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Sea

Re: KALO

Post by Sea » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:33 pm

Hi Magdalyn,

I would like to join you but my hubbi dont allow me to go for plastic surgery. I need sometimes to convince him.... :mad: So, i'm unable to join you.

Hi Yen,

Dr Song really did a good job. Actually, you recovered very fast from the swelling. Btw, how's your new shop preparation?
magdalyn_loh wrote:Anyone want to go KALO this sat together?

Anyone driving so we can carpool or we can share a taxi in & out?

How about you, Yen?

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Re: KALO

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 13 Jul 2007 5:01 pm

Sea wrote:Hi Magdalyn,

I would like to join you but my hubbi dont allow me to go for plastic surgery. I need sometimes to convince him.... :mad: So, i'm unable to join you.

Hi Yen,

Dr Song really did a good job. Actually, you recovered very fast from the swelling. Btw, how's your new shop preparation?
magdalyn_loh wrote:Anyone want to go KALO this sat together?

Anyone driving so we can carpool or we can share a taxi in & out?

How about you, Yen?

Hi Sea,

Still renovating, alot of errands to run.. but confirm opening next sat 21 july.

Will send you guys the invitation keke :P

yen

fluckguy

KALO- Just to share my experienced!

Post by fluckguy » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:46 am

Last Wednesday met Dr. Song at KALO and had consultation with him, honestly He's very good doctor, soft spoken, very concern and helpfull. I am really appreciate him because of his very professional person, give good advice and vast experienced.

Before I consult with him I already met 3 doctor frm Singapore for consultation and spent more than S$1,000.00, Dr. Woffles very good and friendly, Paragon and Gleenegles more or less same, but Dr. Song explaination more clear and not advice for one area only, all over my face, eventhough I got problem on my nose implant. Finally I make a conclusion and decision that he's the best and talented surgeon.

Today he do treatment for removal my nose and chin implat that I do last year with one doctor in KL ( 3 times implant for my nose but the result make me trauma). Dr. Song done the surgery very smoothly, I dont feel very painfull except during injection for numbness. Miss Tay and the nurses are very very supportive, kindly & sporting. I really really feel comfortable and pleasure during my surgery.

Since my surgery started from 3.30-4.30 pm till tonite I dont feel any painfull at all eventhough yesterday I had my hair transplant at ME hospital and still got stiching at the back of my head, I think the surgery done by Dr. Song is very very fine, no giddy or drowsy.

I hope he can perform my PS job especially to reimplant after my skin become better and grow. My pervious doctor never clean before put implant, coz I ever put collegen before do my nose implant. Dr. Song clean my nose and my chin after removing all the implant very clean and meet my satisfaction. Now my nose look original except my nostril unbalance still the same coz he will do later till my skin become grower. I dont mind and need to be patien coz I think he can make my dream come true and help me to do my face makeover soon, even he dont want to promissed anything coz he need to settle one by one first with very good result. He never ever force me to the surgery with him even he gave me a free consultation with very patience besides a good listener.

Before I left KALO I left my thanks regards to him through Miss Tay coz he perform another surgery.

I AM NOT PROMOTE HIM OR KALO, JUST TO SHARED MY EXPERIENCE AND HOPE CAN HELP PEOPLE WITH MY SAME BAOT.

THANKS AGAIN TO DR. SONG AND VERY SWEET & LOVELY MS. TAY.

:D :D :D :D :D

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

hi

Post by yen2006 » Sat, 14 Jul 2007 7:10 pm

Hi fluckguy,

good to hear that, I went to KALO today with afew friends about 1pm..

So when you going to redo your nose & wat other ps you going to do ?

yen :P

peony

Re: KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Post by peony » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:28 am

yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

all those who did PS with KALO please share..

Btw, I'm very excited coz going to do my double eyelid with KALO next week keke.. :P

Hi Yen,

How was your double eyelids done with the KALO doctor in JB - care to share?? Hope you look great!! I want to have mine done along with the eyes bags. If is great, please email the full address/website and price if ossible. thanks a bunch!!

Thanks/Peony

peony

Re: KALO- Just to share my experienced!

Post by peony » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:33 am

fluckguy wrote:Last Wednesday met Dr. Song at KALO and had consultation with him, honestly He's very good doctor, soft spoken, very concern and helpfull. I am really appreciate him because of his very professional person, give good advice and vast experienced.

Before I consult with him I already met 3 doctor frm Singapore for consultation and spent more than S$1,000.00, Dr. Woffles very good and friendly, Paragon and Gleenegles more or less same, but Dr. Song explaination more clear and not advice for one area only, all over my face, eventhough I got problem on my nose implant. Finally I make a conclusion and decision that he's the best and talented surgeon.

Today he do treatment for removal my nose and chin implat that I do last year with one doctor in KL ( 3 times implant for my nose but the result make me trauma). Dr. Song done the surgery very smoothly, I dont feel very painfull except during injection for numbness. Miss Tay and the nurses are very very supportive, kindly & sporting. I really really feel comfortable and pleasure during my surgery.

Since my surgery started from 3.30-4.30 pm till tonite I dont feel any painfull at all eventhough yesterday I had my hair transplant at ME hospital and still got stiching at the back of my head, I think the surgery done by Dr. Song is very very fine, no giddy or drowsy.

I hope he can perform my PS job especially to reimplant after my skin become better and grow. My pervious doctor never clean before put implant, coz I ever put collegen before do my nose implant. Dr. Song clean my nose and my chin after removing all the implant very clean and meet my satisfaction. Now my nose look original except my nostril unbalance still the same coz he will do later till my skin become grower. I dont mind and need to be patien coz I think he can make my dream come true and help me to do my face makeover soon, even he dont want to promissed anything coz he need to settle one by one first with very good result. He never ever force me to the surgery with him even he gave me a free consultation with very patience besides a good listener.

Before I left KALO I left my thanks regards to him through Miss Tay coz he perform another surgery.

I AM NOT PROMOTE HIM OR KALO, JUST TO SHARED MY EXPERIENCE AND HOPE CAN HELP PEOPLE WITH MY SAME BAOT.

THANKS AGAIN TO DR. SONG AND VERY SWEET & LOVELY MS. TAY.

:D :D :D :D :D

HI<

Congratulations!!! can you pls supply full contact details with website of Dr. Kalo??? Hope I will look great too for my double eyelids/eye bags...

Thanks/Peony

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Hi

Post by yen2006 » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:18 am

Hi peony,

have pm you the details.

rgds
yen

lolhaha

Post by lolhaha » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 6:02 pm

Hello everyone,
I did my double eyelid surgery way back 2004
Then recently just last year 2006 my left eye went back to its original shape to how it was before I did the surgery. I mean the double eyelid is still there but the eyes became smaller. Just a few weeks ago, the same thing happened to my right eye too! The double eyelids were still there but my eyes look small! :x :x :( :(
I'm very upset.
I did my surgery with Dr. Yeap in Mount.E
Any advisee please?
I was thinking about going back to him but if its not going to last again then what's the point.
My surgery method involved cutting and stitching and whereby the stitch was later removed.
I'm thinking of going to any surgeon, but i'm still not sure

chellequeen

Post by chellequeen » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 7:58 pm

hey yen!

i'm really interested about the clinic you went to do your eyes.

does dr song only perform korean eyelid surgery? actually, im looking forward to do a double eyelid surgery which could significantly make my eyes bigger. perhaps like dawn yang, more or less around there. will he be able to carry such surgery?

thanks in advance. :)

racdae

Post by racdae » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:03 pm

hi yen,

thks for pm me. OMG ur eyes are so nice : )

previously whn u did rhinoplasty, was it obvious whn u go to work? i was thinking of doin but i at most can take 1 1/2 weeks leave

hopeful8

Re: photos

Post by hopeful8 » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:28 pm

yen2006 wrote:Hi all,

Have attached my photos of double eyelid & epi did at KALO.

1st photo is day1

2nd photo is 2 weeks after surgery

http://img120.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 71k6v.smil

yen :P
Hi Yen

Can email me the pics of your eyes? cos I can't view it from the post... I am very interested to do a double eyelid...

Thanks!

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Wed, 18 Jul 2007 8:27 am

Im very keen in getting a alar reduction on my nose tip. But Im not sure if there are any side effect after the sugery in the long run. Btw, Yen ur eyes and nose looks great!

beannie

Post by beannie » Wed, 18 Jul 2007 5:14 pm

I'm going over this sat to pay deposit.. Will be going alone in the morning, will take a cab. If anyone keen to check out more info, do join me :D

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Thu, 19 Jul 2007 3:07 am

Hihi Yen, I saw somewhere in another thread that you also did Vit C injection with KALO? I'm also very interested in that. Does it visibly whiten and brighten your complexion?? Is it safe? Do we need a few jabs and may I know how much you pay for it?

I'm so sorry for so many questions but I've been trying to reach answers regarding this issue but just can't :(

Hope you can help me out! Thanks babe..

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Post by taurus19 » Thu, 19 Jul 2007 3:34 pm

hi ppl,
im going to do soon by nx mth. i cant wait to see the result, so far i have been "KALO" twice but nv had a chance to see Dr. Song personally. I do hope on that day he is the one who perform the PS for me.

:)
See the world from a different vantage point