Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:30 am

zcarina wrote:Yup.. me tried 5 times liao.. hai~~~ but me gonna try again next time... :lol:
MeEeee tOoooo.......................... 5 times le........ and only once manage to go to 2nd round the rest 1st round out le.......
=_________________________="
Soaring above all

CelT
Chatter
Chatter

Post by CelT » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:39 am

i want to be positive!

Press on to pursue your dreams!

Anyway, VeniE, u went to 2nd round this time?
.CEL.

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:58 am

CelT wrote:i want to be positive!

Press on to pursue your dreams!

Anyway, VeniE, u went to 2nd round this time?
no... this time i out at 1st round...

my 2nd attempt den i manage to get to 2nd round...
Soaring above all

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 1:19 pm

*sighz* i really dont understand.. i always thought that once u pass the first round for the first time,all your consecutive attempts you would pass the first round too..

i only manage to pass my first round for the first time last sunday.. it was my 4th attempt then.. :x

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 1:30 pm

Hey Love`qoo

It's really hard to say. You may appeal to one interviewer but might come across as pompous to the other one. It's really whether you have mass appeal or not. That's my opinion. :)
Ishi Liu Yu Hao, Rest In Peace my eternal friend.

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 1:44 pm

DeeeNah wrote:Hey Love`qoo

It's really hard to say. You may appeal to one interviewer but might come across as pompous to the other one. It's really whether you have mass appeal or not. That's my opinion. :)
yeah true... i the same thought as Love qoo before but change my mindset le... anyway you dun get the same interviewer again even you do they won't remember you de la..

so every interview be at your best lo...
Soaring above all

zcarina
Regular
Regular

Post by zcarina » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 2:10 pm

VeniE wrote:
zcarina wrote:Yup.. me tried 5 times liao.. hai~~~ but me gonna try again next time... :lol:
MeEeee tOoooo.......................... 5 times le........ and only once manage to go to 2nd round the rest 1st round out le.......

ya.. always booted @ kebaya.. hai~~
din know wats my problem..... can anyone help me??? :(

oohlala
Regular
Regular

Post by oohlala » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 2:22 pm

autumnreverie, thanks! i didnt expect anyone to rmbr since im hardly online. :)

wawaa, the mgt int turn out to be some other day. Most of us must have gotten the wrong info as about 3/4 of us were in formalwear. There were 3dates for the mgt. Mine is tmr! Im so nervous. Everything seems to be in a rush. gosh. do i need to study on the company info as in history-wise? Thanks!

starie! you are not fat! you look great. n im so happy we got thru together n will be seeing u tmr for our mgt..

ruriko, i have pm you my email add. hope to c u online.
but i didnt notice anyone with green stripes blouse. n i wore pink instead.
:)

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 3:15 pm

zcarina wrote:
VeniE wrote:

Sorry girls but if you always get booted out of the same round the odds are you will never get past it. Try another airline is the only option, who knows you might be happier?

CelT
Chatter
Chatter

Post by CelT » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 3:17 pm

Gals...

dont be sad....i guess at each recruitment drive, SIA has diff expectation & all....me too...i thought i did ok during 2nd rd....the beautician checking my skin even told me she recognise me & seems happy about it....cos i manage to get to WCT during my first try....but was out during WCT... :(

many factors may have contribute to their decision....looking at the urgency...they probably do give priority to those who are able to start immediately & soon...u can do a check, those who got through gave immediate availability & 2 weeks notice...

& thats perhaps why the lady says she will contact us..... :( (hopefully they really do it)

well, well, let us just hope for the best ok...& try again if needed!

For the rest, whats the passing rate for your WCT?? :)
Did the HR lady mentions whens the next recruitment??

Congrats Ohlala....& starie!!! :)
.CEL.

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 3:48 pm

i was looking for u!!!!! >< wad number are you...? wad costume did u wear....?
oohlala wrote:autumnreverie, thanks! i didnt expect anyone to rmbr since im hardly online. :)

wawaa, the mgt int turn out to be some other day. Most of us must have gotten the wrong info as about 3/4 of us were in formalwear. There were 3dates for the mgt. Mine is tmr! Im so nervous. Everything seems to be in a rush. gosh. do i need to study on the company info as in history-wise? Thanks!

starie! you are not fat! you look great. n im so happy we got thru together n will be seeing u tmr for our mgt..

ruriko, i have pm you my email add. hope to c u online.
but i didnt notice anyone with green stripes blouse. n i wore pink instead.
:)

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 3:51 pm

DeeeNah wrote:Hey Love`qoo

well.. i guess i can only treat every recruitment as my very first attempt.. i wont keep my hopes too high this way.. but actually,i do agree that if there is a male in one of the interviewer,the passing rate is higher than 2 female in the panel..

just hope that the next attempt would be better..

anyway,congrats those who made it through today.. u guys were great!! good luck for your mgmt!! :D

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 3:54 pm

hi, my management is also tmr.... same as starie and oohlala.... omg!!! so stressed!!!!!!! CONFIDENCE...where are you...? >.<

zcarina
Regular
Regular

Post by zcarina » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 4:29 pm

Plavt wrote:
zcarina wrote:
VeniE wrote: MeEeee tOoooo.......................... 5 times le........ and only once manage to go to 2nd round the rest 1st round out le.......

Sorry girls but if you always get booted out of the same round the odds are you will never get past it. Try another airline is the only option, who knows you might be happier?
hmm.. but i really wanna join SIA... do u think it is good to ask the interviewer why we couldn't go that particular round? will it give a negative impression??

zcarina
Regular
Regular

Post by zcarina » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 4:30 pm

rurik0 wrote:hi, my management is also tmr.... same as starie and oohlala.... omg!!! so stressed!!!!!!! CONFIDENCE...where are you...? >.<

Care to share yr WCT experience?? Passing rate?? Tks