Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 6:30 pm

CelT wrote:Dear Love Qooo, dont be sad....me too..didnt manage to get into third rd...did the lady say anything to your grp for those who wasnt selected for third rd?

She told us she will contact us... dont know what that means?
* habouring hope*

hey gals, how did your went?
i really tried my best...to stay in the best posture & shape for todays interview....i guess i have no regrets this time! :)
thanks dinah!! im determined.. :D

hi ceit.. well.. she told us the same thing too.. but i guess it's just out to 'console' those who didnt get in.. i dont wish to have false hope.. let's try again the next interview.. but i dont know what went wrong actually.. do u?? :x

CelT
Chatter
Chatter

Post by CelT » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 8:12 pm

I have NO idea at all!.....hmm....well, beauty in the eyes of beholder... :)
But i suspected they just want some reserve & we are.....they didnt said this in the previous recruitments...the fact that they said this, they probably have some hidden agenda....but i personally feel that they will like to give 1st timer priority before those who had tried numerous times....so, tat is probably one of the reason...

:)
.CEL.

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 8:19 pm

heys may i ask if you know ur results for management on the same day or do they call u to tell you? coz my WTC and management falls on the same day....=( .... this coming tuesday =S

calvink
Chatter
Chatter

Hi

Post by calvink » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 8:28 pm

Congrats Ruriko...wow...management and WTC on same day.....that was quick...

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 8:31 pm

yeah!!! this coming tuesday somemore.... so rushed.... however i was given a choice of 3 dates but i chose 17th so that i could start training ASAP (if i pass la, that is!). the other 2 dates have not release training dates yet....

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 9:09 pm

When are the training dates given to you? Are they in august? Think you would know on the spot whether you pass the WCT and mgmt interview. Then you probably need to go for medical after that.

Then it is a waiting game! :P
Ishi Liu Yu Hao, Rest In Peace my eternal friend.

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 9:54 pm

did you guys use any concealer when jumping into the water...? coz i have some light acne scars on my face. They're not visible when i use make up but when i jump in the water, its a different case. Do they kick pp out if they have such scarrings that can be concealed by make up...?

autumn-reverie
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-reverie » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 9:55 pm

wow WCT and mgmt both on the same day! i guess SIA really needs people but it's a good sign as the airline is doing well! :D

Good luck to those going on Tues! i believe you all will make it :kiss:

vic_kie

Post by vic_kie » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:05 pm

CelT wrote:Dear Love Qooo, dont be sad....me too..didnt manage to get into third rd...did the lady say anything to your grp for those who wasnt selected for third rd?

* habouring hope*

i really tried my best...to stay in the best posture & shape for todays interview....i guess i have no regrets this time! :)
Hey CelT,
me n zombofi got kicked out at round 1..so upset.. :( cos i don't know what went wrong and i really wanna get in..... :cry:

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:38 pm

i got kicked out at rd 1 again.... :( was in grp 38...

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:48 pm

bliss-icious. don't be disheartened. try and try again! What was the passing rate for your group?
Ishi Liu Yu Hao, Rest In Peace my eternal friend.

dOvee
Regular
Regular

Post by dOvee » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:56 pm

me too! my grp only one got thru.. n guess wad? i tink some of us was taken aback when they say goin to ask us a qn.. me and my frenx always tot they usually ask e same old qn abt introducing yourself. anyway our qn is "do u tink as a cabin, is brain or beauty more impt, why?" all spoke quite well actually. as in reasonable..and fluent. but..then again dono y they only pick 1 only. omg. anyway i heard this time rd, its a new panel or hr ppl doin interviews.. :shock: :shock: :shock: i m pinning hopes on e nxt interview alrdy. haix.. anyone knw when silkair having another interview? :wink:

Venezia

Post by Venezia » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:21 pm

* habouring hope*

Yup, she said that for my group too. But i did not hear that for the previous one thou. i was in grp 44

fluffyclouds

Post by fluffyclouds » Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:49 pm

Hey Peeps! I am from CX and I went for the interview.
For my group only two made it thru round two. During round two, the old man was quite stern, did not smile and asked me a lot of questions on why I want to quit CX. He even said if it was so eciting in the first place why did I have to leave. Anyway, I managed to answer all his questions.
I thought he would fail me already but told me to go for water confidence next week.

For those who failed, pls dun give up. a lot of candidates from my group speaks quite well but did not make it through. The other guy who made it thru round one with me wore just polo tee and sandals.

I am quite baffled by their decisions anyway.

:?

veryscary

Post by veryscary » Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:27 am

Hi rurik0, I am so curious why they will arrange for you the WTC and the management interview in the same day? Is that mean no matter what happen in the WTC, you will pass that round and go to the final interview?