Singapore Expats

SIA Cabin Crew 4 months Training

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Mon, 09 Jul 2007 9:39 pm

I finally got my batch number. it's 924. Same as eveningstar too! :) See you guys soon!

Anybody starting in batch 922? I think ang3lic and SIA_ger? My friend is starting in the same batch as you and would like to know people before she starts training. Wonder if you guys are okie if you gave me your msn?

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Mon, 09 Jul 2007 9:59 pm

patterious wrote:dear wawaa,

fyi..
the 1st day of ur training, u dont need to wear their make up and paint their red nail colour until u attend to ur grooming class which is few days later after u in STC.

You also dont need to bun up ur hair on the first but maybe tie up to a pony tail makes u look neater and nicer.

For your footwear, u must wear something with heels. If u are still unsure what to wear, my advice is to wear court shoes just to play safe.

Hope this will cleared ur doubts. =)
HI patterious,

tks for ur info n tips! But I'm still waitin for them to re-confirm my training date since I cant start with Deenah n the rest on the 30/7. Sigh...its always takin forever to get their call.

marlboro

Post by marlboro » Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:38 pm

am still waiting for their email. sianzzz. could it be ebcos i wanted to start in august? btw wawaa how come u cant start on the 30th?

ang3lic

Post by ang3lic » Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:10 pm

DeeeNah wrote:I finally got my batch number. it's 924. Same as eveningstar too! :) See you guys soon!

Anybody starting in batch 922? I think ang3lic and SIA_ger? My friend is starting in the same batch as you and would like to know people before she starts training. Wonder if you guys are okie if you gave me your msn?
I've PMed u Deee.. =)

Eveningstar
Regular
Regular

Post by Eveningstar » Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:51 pm

yeap im in 924 with deeenah! so glad to have company. cant wait to have our sg expats gathering! see ya around autumn-reverie and gang!

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:46 am

marlboro wrote:am still waiting for their email. sianzzz. could it be ebcos i wanted to start in august? btw wawaa how come u cant start on the 30th?
Hi marlboro,

supposedly my last day after tenderin is 24th July but my current job wants me to keep my mid-yr bonus thus got to extend till the 31st July instead. Tats y I got to reject the 30/7 intake and start hopefully early aug which means r we both gona start togeta since we opted for aug?

joyfulpapaya
Regular
Regular

Post by joyfulpapaya » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:46 am

wawaa wrote:
marlboro wrote:am still waiting for their email. sianzzz. could it be ebcos i wanted to start in august? btw wawaa how come u cant start on the 30th?
Hi marlboro,

supposedly my last day after tenderin is 24th July but my current job wants me to keep my mid-yr bonus thus got to extend till the 31st July instead. Tats y I got to reject the 30/7 intake and start hopefully early aug which means r we both gona start togeta since we opted for aug?
hi wawaa, i'll be in the august batch too! =)

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:56 am

joyfulpapaya wrote:
wawaa wrote:
Hi marlboro,

So its u n marlboro optin for aug slot! Yeah...found some frenz here. U guys r waitin for their call isnt it? Me too..pls keep each ote updated once aug trainin dates is out..for me Im goin for the earliest date in Aug!

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 2:32 pm

Seems for my batch only me and eveningstar. Hopefully can get to know more people. :) Good luck to every1 :)

Eveningstar
Regular
Regular

Post by Eveningstar » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 8:20 pm

wahhh so lonely. anybody else from batch 924??? omg so exciting!!! cant believe this is happening... who wants to go shopping on 25th July with me n deenah after we sign our contract? LOL

joyfulpapaya
Regular
Regular

Post by joyfulpapaya » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 8:27 pm

wawaa wrote:
joyfulpapaya wrote:
wawaa wrote: Hi marlboro,

So its u n marlboro optin for aug slot! Yeah...found some frenz here. U guys r waitin for their call isnt it? Me too..pls keep each ote updated once aug trainin dates is out..for me Im goin for the earliest date in Aug!
yup waiting for their call... !

Nda

Post by Nda » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:02 pm

DeeeNah wrote:I finally got my batch number. it's 924. Same as eveningstar too! :) See you guys soon!

Hi DeeeNah.. hi eveningstar!! i'm also on batch 924 :) :D
uu.. just can't wait to start the training.. quite nervous too :P
.......do you guys prepare anythin'?......

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 2:31 am

Congratulations to all! :D Welcome to the family! :cool:

Eveningstar
Regular
Regular

Post by Eveningstar » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:42 am

Yeay!!!! hahaha havent prepare anything. will be shopping for office wear. I havent find a surety yet. -_-
Nda wrote:

Hi DeeeNah.. hi eveningstar!! i'm also on batch 924 :) :D
uu.. just can't wait to start the training.. quite nervous too :P
.......do you guys prepare anythin'?......

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Thu, 12 Jul 2007 2:16 pm

Hi Nda,

Care to intro yourself?? I don't think I need to prepare much as I already have office clothes cos I am already working in a professional environment. So I can just use the same clothes. Just worried about the nail polish. Need to go shopping.