Singapore Expats

JAL - JAPAN Airlines

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Pink

Post by Pink » Sat, 30 Jun 2007 12:20 am

I gotten my letter for the second interview on Wednes.
going this sunday, time is 12pm.

Sigh, I understand that the interviews will be every weekend, and next week I am going to HK. quite sian as I feel that I will miss out the last (third) interview.

I am quite confident I might get through
But I will not be in singapore :( :( :( :(

miaka29

Post by miaka29 » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 1:09 pm

Ladies, anyone of you have received the letter for 3rd round of interview?

defleur

Post by defleur » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 1:34 pm

:( haiz, think i screwed up my second interview. no wonder they always say destiny is in your hands. and i flopped my lifetime dream. haiz, can't even do a self intro properly. i was so disappointed with myself, don't know why i was so nervous. :roll:

hmm. i guess if i really do receive the letter for the third round, i should perform my very best and not disappoint anyone!

all the best my dears :D

multiplicity

final round interview

Post by multiplicity » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 6:07 pm

Hi,

JAL just called this afternoon to confirm my mailing address, I suppose I'll be receiving the letter on Wed for the date and time of the final interview.

I wonder what kind of questions will they ask, since 1st and 2nd were self introduction. Is it a group of 5? or solo?

Regards,
Multiplicity

miaka29

Post by miaka29 » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 6:47 pm

Hi Multiplicity,

Congrat you have been shortlisted to the final interview. I heard that final interview will still be in a group and a role play. All the best and good luck!

I wonder did they call those who are shortlisted to final interview to confirm the mailing address. Like they called up Multiplicity. Still waiting anxiously for the letter. :roll: Hate this feeling.... of waiting....

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Re: final round interview

Post by theknees » Wed, 04 Jul 2007 9:25 am

multiplicity wrote:Hi,

JAL just called this afternoon to confirm my mailing address, I suppose I'll be receiving the letter on Wed for the date and time of the final interview.

I wonder what kind of questions will they ask, since 1st and 2nd were self introduction. Is it a group of 5? or solo?

Regards,
Multiplicity
congrats! is this the first time they are calling you or have they called you previously before the 1st and 2nd interviews to confirm your mailing address?

i think the 3rd round will be a group interview as well.
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

multiplicity

Post by multiplicity » Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:45 am

Thank you Miaka29 and theknees. Be patient! Stay calm while waiting for your letters. :wink: :)

I'm not too sure if they call up everyone. Well, the situation was that I applied in 2006, my mail got lost in their mailbox, they didn't see my application until 2007 the week before the 1st interview, they called to check if I want to try. Erm sorry I'm a newbie, very first application to the airline industry, the mailbox must have been stuffed to the brim. :opps:
My application form was the outdated one too. After I came out of the interview room the first time, I saw number tags up to 211. I don't know how big is their intake too. Seems like so many girls applied. Anyone to enlighten?

Multiplicity

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:04 pm

multiplicity wrote:I'm not too sure if they call up everyone. Well, the situation was that I applied in 2006, my mail got lost in their mailbox, they didn't see my application until 2007 the week before the 1st interview, they called to check if I want to try. Erm sorry I'm a newbie, very first application to the airline industry, the mailbox must have been stuffed to the brim. :opps:
My application form was the outdated one too. After I came out of the interview room the first time, I saw number tags up to 211. I don't know how big is their intake too. Seems like so many girls applied. Anyone to enlighten?
Multiplicity
ooh ok. do you go on flowerpod? i think there's someone there called tirami who received a phonecall too and she applied previously too.

most probably more than 200 girls applied but they only shortlisted 200++ for the first interview? the first interview was held over 2 days, most probably about 100++ girls each day.

anyway good luck for your final interview!

deppy

JAL Final Interview

Post by deppy » Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:31 am

Hi all, does anyone know how the final interview will be like? and will they tell you the results on the day itself or via post? Curious... :roll:

miaka29

Post by miaka29 » Thu, 05 Jul 2007 9:56 am

Yeah! I received the letter for final interview.
Read from previous pages, they will call you on the day itself if you are selected.
Good luck to all ladies who have made it to the Final Battle!
Lets strive our best in this final round, okay! :D

multiplicity

Post by multiplicity » Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:54 am

Congrats Miaka29! Btw what is your time slot? Goodness...there's another physical check...soooooo nervous. :oops:

miaka29

Post by miaka29 » Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:16 am

Hi Multiplicity, my time slot is 3.25pm.

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Wed, 11 Jul 2007 3:23 pm

anyone here got their calls?

:D

pinkhunnibee

Next recruitment

Post by pinkhunnibee » Tue, 17 Jul 2007 7:19 am

Hey gals..congrats to those that have got in...

Does anyone have any idea when the next JAL recruitment will be?

Sighz..better be soon...

natelletse

Re: Next recruitment

Post by natelletse » Wed, 18 Jul 2007 3:16 pm

pinkhunnibee wrote:Hey gals..congrats to those that have got in...

Does anyone have any idea when the next JAL recruitment will be?

Sighz..better be soon...
maybe u can popby http://www.sg.jal.com/en/others/recruitment/ now and then to see.