Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Mia882

Hi ellin18

Post by Mia882 » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 1:03 pm

Hi ellin18,
Sorry i still newbie cant pm u yet, anyway i thought of going ard dec but now confused cos i want to do epicanthoplasty, eyelid & eyelash implant altogther, so greedy hor.. no choice cos no leave mah, but my frenz say cant, so probably will consider Kalo for my epi & eyelid, seems quite good too.. Wish you good wish on your surgery :lol:

Suna

Re: computer imaging

Post by Suna » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 1:11 pm

Were you able to find a doctor that uses computer imaging? Looking for the same thing!

[quote="Anonymous"]does anyone know any doctors in singapore who does computer imaging?[/quote]

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Hi Mia

Post by ellin18 » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 2:25 pm

Hi Mia,

No worries..

If you wanna do epicanthoplasty, eyelid & eyelash implant at one time, Korea is your best bet.

Im not sure Kalo provides eyeslash implant but you may check it out.

Cheers

moulinrouge

Post by moulinrouge » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 2:53 pm

Mia882~! If you're going to Korea for those procedures then we should meet up, im going to korea for medial epicanthoplasty in the fall and im from the states ^^

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 3:29 pm

moulinrouge: i beleieve that mia882is going to during december? actually, i'm also considering going korea at the end of the year. around nov end dec start and i'll be going for around 2-3 weeks because i feel that ample care after surgery is important and during that crucial time of healing, it's going to be better if the doctor is around to help right?

i think it is possible to do all three procedures at the same time because even though they are all eye area, it's different parts of the eye. it's like nose surgery also. pple normally do alar, bridge and tip together. they dont seperate them into 3 different procedures but of course it's all done by one doctor.

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Re: Face-lipo

Post by kalyn » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 3:52 pm

harajukugirl wrote: kalyn.. did u email dr c about it? maybe urs is just taking a while to heal? *hugs*
Dr C told me it'll take 2 months to see about 90% of the results. It has been 3weeks so I don't dare to email him yet. But I know 2 months is a conservative estimation of his side, usually people will see the results in 1 month. I hope to get a clearer idea from Kwell as I've been quite worried.. hopes he reply. Thanks girl for your concern!! :)

Mia882

Post by Mia882 » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 4:16 pm

i thought of Korea too, but have not check on the pricing, but i think just the air ticket and the accommodation can kill me already.. U gals buying Sinecch for your surgery, i thought of buying cos i afraid i will bruise like hell, my dark circle already bad enough cant imagine if i dun take sinecch, the zoo might thought i'm one of their panda.. :???:

Mia882

Post by Mia882 » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 4:26 pm

Hi ellin18,
By the way, do you know which doc can do epicanthoplasty, eyelid & eyelash implant all at the same time? I rather be ugly and swollen for one time than to go for separate surgery, can save on my leave too.. I not too sure about korean doc cos i havent done much research on them.. any suggestions? :oops:

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

q

Post by Shiyun » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 4:38 pm

:)
Last edited by Shiyun on Sat, 14 Jul 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 5:00 pm

i doubt sinnech heps with bruises. just swelling.

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 5:04 pm

shiyuan: is the fat still there now?

Mia882

Post by Mia882 » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 5:06 pm

oh izzit, then what helps to clear bruising? I only got 9 days leave then i have to go back to work, dun think i want anyone to see me bruise.. :shock:

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Mia

Post by ellin18 » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 5:59 pm

Mia882 wrote:Hi ellin18,
By the way, do you know which doc can do epicanthoplasty, eyelid & eyelash implant all at the same time? I rather be ugly and swollen for one time than to go for separate surgery, can save on my leave too.. I not too sure about korean doc cos i havent done much research on them.. any suggestions? :oops:
Hi Mia,

I refer to your message above.

You have a point there where you would rather be ugly and swollen for one time than going for a separate surgery. I have made a comparison between korean and taiwanese doctors. I have to admit that korean surgeons are much more experience but they dont come cheap. That's y i opted Taiwan.

Another point is that korean surgeons are famous thus, they are much more busy. I will advise you go for surgeons that are willing to spend more time communicating with you.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 7:04 pm

kwelll wrote:
foubelle wrote:kwell: you know you mentioned abutt he fab eye doctor from thailand right? can you clarify who/where he/she is? i'm checking it up for my friends cos the last time they went. the got very fake lids. need revision but cant afford sing docs or koea docs.

DMN: your previous teachings about face shape really helped me a lot. i got one last problem about that. i can differentiate the very gua zi an the gua zi from oval. but how do you differentiate those that are almost similar? like those very very very thin pple with oval structure and a fat gua zi. is it possible to show me some pic?

thanks.
Guys,

Have a look at this pair of eyes - tell me what you honestly think, without being too baised. Do you think it looks fake or unnatural or what??

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/vie ... id=8714232

honestly, eyes are super normal. but i like your brows. oh nd, other than spore, are there places like kalo or thailand offering eyebrow implant? :lol:
Cry when you get ripped.

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Tue, 03 Jul 2007 7:53 pm

i dont think anything out there helps with bruises because most bruises needs you to massage them to improve blood circulation to help but you cant massage the parts cos just after surgery so a heat pack may be your best bet. however, a heat pack worsens swelling. you can try concealors. i've seen taiwan girls with great success on concealors.

may i know where are you going for your surgery?