Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
autumn-reverie
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-reverie » Thu, 21 Jun 2007 5:25 pm

Hey DeeeNah,
they called me i think 11 days after my medical test :) hm.. you might just be able to make it! haha

hey bLiSs-LiCioUs,
15th July will be your turn! :kiss:

bLiSs-LiCioUs
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bLiSs-LiCioUs » Thu, 21 Jun 2007 5:26 pm

yeah yeah... praying real hard... heehee.... :)

thanks thanks thanks

wawaa
Regular
Regular

Post by wawaa » Thu, 21 Jun 2007 5:38 pm

autumn-reverie wrote:Hey DeeeNah,
they called me i think 11 days after my medical test :) hm.. you might just be able to make it! haha

hey bLiSs-LiCioUs,
15th July will be your turn! :kiss:

Hi autumn,

does the 11days include the weekends or strictly working days?

shibbybides

Post by shibbybides » Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:20 pm

11 days including weekends and public holiday. thats the norm ba.

once you get the call its like YES!

haha!

jia you!

joyfulpapaya
Regular
Regular

Post by joyfulpapaya » Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:06 pm

hey autumn-reverie,

"cannot breathe" as in during the kabaya round? u know what... i tried the first 2 sets and couldn't zip...! *lol* haha. but the 3rd one i just tooked the bigger one... and phew...

girls going for the 15th, during my round the lady was quite ok actually... when the girls were queueing up already (after the time given), those in front who didn't have a size that fitted them could swop with those behind... so the lady will tell someone behind to "lend" her wear first... the lady clam and quite alright... so dun panic even if they say "time's up" or something k.

oh ya, rem to wear the slippers! i kinda din noe have to wear slippers. *lol*

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:32 pm

hi guyz... i heard some of u @re gonna be meetin up for this 15th july interview.... i wanna join u guyz too.... so be sure to inform me nearer dat dat kk...? >.<

autumn-reverie
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-reverie » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:19 am

Hey wawaa,
haha yup inclusive of weekends :D don't worry it'll be real soon babe!

Hey joyfulpapaya,
haha couldn't breathe both during the kebaya test and uniform fitting at the seamstress *blush* the problem lies with me :P

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:19 am

hmm... i'm thinking like what if i try 20+ times and still din get thru... den almost waste 2yrs? or so... so does it really pay to be so determined? Is there a point whr u shud give up? and will they really be so 'evil' to fail you sooo many times. Each failure is so demoralising..... (am i thinkin too much?) =(

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Post by abnegation » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:22 am

rurik0 wrote:hmm... i'm thinking like what if i try 20+ times and still din get thru... den almost waste 2yrs? or so... so does it really pay to be so determined? Is there a point whr u shud give up? and will they really be so 'evil' to fail you sooo many times. Each failure is so demoralising..... (am i thinkin too much?) =(
Well. It depends on individuals I reckon. Some people don't mind gg thru it so many times. Just stay confident. ((:
★ abnegation; self denial

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:28 am

rurik0 wrote:hmm... i'm thinking like what if i try 20+ times and still din get thru... den almost waste 2yrs? or so... so does it really pay to be so determined? Is there a point whr u shud give up? and will they really be so 'evil' to fail you sooo many times. Each failure is so demoralising..... (am i thinkin too much?) =(
After X number of times you need to have a good look at yourself and ask yourself some serious questions like; is this the job for me? Some people just aren't suited trying past an unspecified number of attempts is futile.

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Post by abnegation » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:34 am

Plavt wrote: After X number of times you need to have a good look at yourself and ask yourself some serious questions like; is this the job for me? Some people just aren't suited trying past an unspecified number of attempts is futile.
Hmmmm. Food for thought there.
★ abnegation; self denial

machi17
Regular
Regular

Post by machi17 » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:35 am

Plavt wrote:
After X number of times you need to have a good look at yourself and ask yourself some serious questions like; is this the job for me? Some people just aren't suited trying past an unspecified number of attempts is futile.
when i went for my water confidence test more than a month ago, a very nice gentleman, i think he's Mr Richard Kwok or something.. told us that there are ppl who try a million times.. sometimes, it could be a little 'leh' of a little 'lo' u said while ur speaking.. maybe its the way u present urself.. maybe this or maybe tat which the tester/interviewer did not like...

i suppose if u do try to take note of ur past interviews and also try to remember the small little details.. u might be able to spot some mistakes which are minor to urself but means alot to the interviewer... :)
~~I wanna fly too~~

cantswim
Regular
Regular

Post by cantswim » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 8:06 am

:-k

hmmm.. will try 2 improve myself, so dat i can meet u guys :wink:
I decide my future.

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 9:02 am

Cantswim,

I admire your hard work. You will see the results of your hard work and determination soon :) Good luck on the 15th! :)

DeeeNah
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DeeeNah » Fri, 22 Jun 2007 9:04 am

autumn-reverie wrote:Hey wawaa,
haha yup inclusive of weekends :D don't worry it'll be real soon babe!

Hey joyfulpapaya,
haha couldn't breathe both during the kebaya test and uniform fitting at the seamstress *blush* the problem lies with me :P
The 1st kebaya I took, the top was way too tight for me. I have pretty ample boobs thats why it's so hard to find the right size for me. Luckily I managed to find one tt could zip up, but was a little bit tight for me. Haha, I understand what you mean when it's hard to breathe. The kebaya gives a whole new meaning to the word "SKIN TIGHT"