Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 6:34 am

harajukugirl wrote:guys.. do you think i'll be able to do all the following procedures for below S$15k at dr chuang? taking into account that there'll be discount for multiple procedures n mention tanjhj :)

- open rhinoplasty (full job.. including tip refinement, alar, implant)
- double eyelid + epicanthoplasty
- eyebrow succus pad
- eye levator muscle surgery
- cheekbone shaving
- cheek liposuction OR buccal fat removal
Hi, as far as I know, Dr. Chuang charge a full nose job NT60,000, double eyelid + epicantoplasty NT25,000, cheekbone shaving alone will cost NT150,000 and cheek liposuction is NT50,000. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not sure about eyebrow succus pad and eye levator muscle surgery. May I know what is that for? Good luck girl!

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 6:40 am

ochtri17r wrote:

hi kalyn,how is your condition ?
my swelling i reducing 20% now.
i try to take hot towel on my face and put the warm packet too in my face.
the swelling is reduced,because of that.If you dont mind,you can do that too,to reduce your swelling too.Maybe if you do it frequently,i think the swelling will be decreased.
Hi, i apply warm packet on my face a few times a day too, sometimes I get really lazy. :lol: But the swelling seems to be the same, especially for the nose. Sigh.. Dr. Chuang said that my skin is thicker so it takes longer to heal. Talk bout thick skin! :o Glad to hear your swelling is reducing, you'll be staying here for 14 days ya? I think by then you'll loook beautiful already, don't worry okay?

You were asking bout IPL at Dr. Chuang for dark spot? I know Dr. Chuang does mole removal, but what dark spots are you referring to? Maybe you can ask Dr. himself instead of his nurses...

imjase

Post by imjase » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 7:33 am

Hi peeps.

Its been 3 months now since my surgery with Dr Chuang.

I've uploaded another remix so you can see my progress.

Enjoy and forgive my sillyness :)

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u252 ... a50f5f.pbr

I think after 3 months I've grown to like my nose now lol. I've been hating it for 2-3 months now.

Jang
Regular
Regular

Air Fare

Post by Jang » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:45 am

Hi gals,

For those who is going or interested to go BK Clinic wiz me on 5th Nov, Juz to inform that the promotion ticket fare now is $705 include taxes. Will be flying by Thai Airway and muz be confirm and issued by 28th June.

As for those gals whom I already confirm, I've already send e-mail to you all already and for those who is interested to join us for Korea Beauty Enchancement do contact me at ; [email protected]
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:47 am

imjase wrote:Hi peeps.

I think after 3 months I've grown to like my nose now lol. I've been hating it for 2-3 months now.
hey jase, i think you looked really good with the new nose! It looks high enough but yet naturally done. Makes me feel like getting well soon, it's my 6th day post op and my nose looks like a pig :shock:

Anyway, may i know what surgery did you do besides nose and chin?

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:22 pm

Hey Kalyn,

Can i ask what Dr Chuang told you about buccal fat removal vs face lipo during your consultation? Also did the procedure hurt? i heard they put a needle in ur jaw area which sounds scary... Thankyou & good luck in ur recovery. Stay positive!

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 6:08 pm

shoe_girl wrote:Hey Kalyn,

Can i ask what Dr Chuang told you about buccal fat removal vs face lipo during your consultation? Also did the procedure hurt? i heard they put a needle in ur jaw area which sounds scary... Thankyou & good luck in ur recovery. Stay positive!

Dr Chuang told me that buccal fat removal is an old procedure that is not being widely done nowades (anyway, I was quite skeptical on this because I heard of people doing it still). He said that people who do buccal fat removal might be left with sunken cheeks so he recommended me to try with facial lipo first; specifically the lower cheeks. The area of fat he sucked is similar as the area of buccal fat removed.

I was on general anethesia so I don't know how did the procedure went or if its painful or not hee. The post op doesn't really hurt too, just swell, bruise and slight discomfort cus have to wear the "head-band" to wrap the head. I'm wearing it now as I type... :-|

ochtri17r

Post by ochtri17r » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 6:33 pm

kalyn wrote:
ochtri17r wrote:
Hi kalyn

Im yanti,the girl who saw you too in wish clinic.
We were in the same taxi,you know?
Do you still in taiwan now?Cause i do,still in the same hotel like you.
Im feel fully swelling,same like you.
I think i look like a pig now.
:cry:
Hope you will recovery fast
Hihi yanti, of course I remember you. How's your recovery so far? I hope you're doing good. Still feeling pain? My head, nose, mouth is still swelling like mad. Eyes are deforming because of the swell, can you imagine that :cry:

I'm still in Taiwan, leaving on Sunday. I'll go back to remove my stiches on Sat, what about you? :)

my swelling is 20% down,but im okay.Yes i get pain too in my chin,and nose,well i can say the swelling not much down.I will remove the stitches on friday,it means tommorrow.How if we go there together?Which room you'r staying?Im in 608.
I will come back to indonesia on june 21th.
You must try to get warm packet to your face,i think it works to me.
Kalyn what do you think about the nurse in Dr.C clinic?I think they are laughing when they see me... i such have bad felling for them,i dont know.thats what i feel :cry:

imjase

Post by imjase » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 7:45 pm

kalyn wrote:

hey jase, i think you looked really good with the new nose! It looks high enough but yet naturally done. Makes me feel like getting well soon, it's my 6th day post op and my nose looks like a pig :shock:

I did

- malaplasty (Cheeks - big difference with this surgery)
- cheek lipo (no buccal fat removal - no idea if it worked either)
- botox on both sides (no idea if it worked either)
- chin implant medpor (wings not button)
- rhino - osteo,base alar reduction,gortex implant (I did think it was silicon since that was my first choice but Dr C explained to me why he eventually choose gortex)

Hey Kalyn,

Yeah I know its a big shock you gonna be looking at your nose changing each day. I was like that for the first 3 weeks then eventually I stopped looking. It will take at least 3 months for your nose to look natural. I mean it will look natural to other people within a month but yourself probably will notice until about 3 months. The first 1-2 weeks my bridge looked too high and my nose looked bloated but that was just because of the swelling.

I had to wear the headband also but after 2-3 weeks I couldnt wear it while sleeping so I stopped using it.

imjase

Post by imjase » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 8:04 pm

who wrote:here are my results so far... Also, there is a pic at 2.5 weeks postop for people concerned with healing.

www.winkiss.blogspot.com
Hey,

I think you gonna see improvement in the tip and centre middle of your bridge which are the two parts which take the longest for the swelling to go down.

Your new nose definitely looks good tho :)

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:00 pm

who wrote:takuda,

he has overnight stay for a 100 US a night, but you won't need that unless you are doing really serious surgeries like bone shaving. He also suggests that you don't unless you are doing serious procedures.
omg i thought it would be cheaper so as to save more $$. diao, he charges more than dejavu.
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:01 pm

imjase wrote:
kalyn wrote:

I did

- rhino - osteo,base alar reduction,gortex implant (I did think it was silicon since that was my first choice but Dr C explained to me why he eventually choose gortex)

Hey Kalyn,

Yeah I know its a big shock you gonna be looking at your nose changing each day. I was like that for the first 3 weeks then eventually I stopped looking. It will take at least 3 months for your nose to look natural. I mean it will look natural to other people within a month but yourself probably will notice until about 3 months. The first 1-2 weeks my bridge looked too high and my nose looked bloated but that was just because of the swelling.

I had to wear the headband also but after 2-3 weeks I couldnt wear it while sleeping so I stopped using it.
hey! very funny video..lol..u mentioned double chin in the video(which i totally don't see), so what did you do to remove that? :D
Cry when you get ripped.

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:36 pm

asking hro, if i want my temples area to be fuller, what can i do to make it fuller? how much is the cost and how long will it last? also, does dr chuang do forehead implants together with face shaping? i'm not looking for a sharp chin but a narrower face. how long is the recovery period for the forehead and the face shaping procedure huh?

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by harajukugirl » Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:43 am

kalyn wrote:
harajukugirl wrote:guys.. do you think i'll be able to do all the following procedures for below S$15k at dr chuang? taking into account that there'll be discount for multiple procedures n mention tanjhj :)

- open rhinoplasty (full job.. including tip refinement, alar, implant)
- double eyelid + epicanthoplasty
- eyebrow succus pad
- eye levator muscle surgery
- cheekbone shaving
- cheek liposuction OR buccal fat removal
Hi, as far as I know, Dr. Chuang charge a full nose job NT60,000, double eyelid + epicantoplasty NT25,000, cheekbone shaving alone will cost NT150,000 and cheek liposuction is NT50,000. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not sure about eyebrow succus pad and eye levator muscle surgery. May I know what is that for? Good luck girl!
hi kalyn! thanks for the price breakdown girl.. it's very helpful! :) btw, are the prices u mentioned just for doing each procedure individually, or are they after a discount?

the eyebrow sulcus pad surgery is something i first heard about from cupid^n^starz, it gives the effect of a brow lift and makes your brow project further over your eyes to give it a more deepset, eurasian look :)

the eye levator muscle one is operating on the muscle itself so the eye can open bigger, and thus look bigger too.

i hope your swelling goes down soon, take care girl!

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by harajukugirl » Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:48 am

imjase wrote:
kalyn wrote:

I did

Hey Kalyn,

hi imjase!

i've been reading ur blog, thanks very much for sharing your whole experience, i've learned alot from ur blog.. :) i hope u grow to like ur nose even more as the days go by!

u mentioned u did malaplasty and facial lipo.. is malaplasty = cheekbone shaving? did the cheek lipo make any diffference to ur face, ie make ur face narrower?