Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 6:03 pm

I think ba is a very complex issue. Is it really necessary to have it?

It's uncomfortable to have something fake hanging in front of you and u have to have delicate care for it. It's like most of the time you can't be yourself with these "burdens"

:?

This is my opinion. I think i will not have ba no matter what my bf thinks about me being flat chested. Also there's an expiry period to it, usualy it's 10 years....it scary to think about what will happen if somethings goes wrong internally.... :???:

Ba just gratifies a few hours during sex itself, but there can be more complications on the long run.... :?
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 8:14 pm

foubelle,

Not only that! I asked him for a medium height parallel crease.. but he gave me a very low tapered crease. Another forummer complained of him doing the exact same thing to her. He doesn't do what you ask for, but what he wants. The thing is that I understand if he thinks it is not suitable for my face, but he didn't say anything during the consult.. just "yes, yes, ok".

Anyways other plastic surgeons I consulted said that what I requested for would look ok on me. I'll be going to Dr Chuang for a consult and possible surgery in a week, so hopefully he will be able to fix my eyes for me.

foubelle wrote:
katiyalooca wrote:Hey shoegirl!!

Wow, you live in Toronto eh, i'm applying to U of T so who knows, I may get lucky and be asked for an interview over there, hehe..

Hmm...sounds like many ppl on this board is going to Dr. Chuang or Dr. Jung instead of kim.

Money and his attitude aside, do you think their skills are superior to kim??

Oh, and what's Dr. Chuang's website anyway?

p.s. shoegirl, have you heard of thewinekone from youtube, isn't he from toronto :lol:
dr chuang i dare not say but for nose, dr jung is definitely at least equal to dr kim if not much better. there's very bad reviews(not on attitude but on results) in front on dr kim. on forumer leena went to him and have a crook nose and he refuse to be responsible for it and kept denying of an actualy problem.

Jang
Regular
Regular

Trip To BK Clinic

Post by Jang » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:02 pm

Dear All,

Just to let you all know that we have a group going to BK clinic on 5thNov.
So far we have 5 confirmed and counting...
On the first day, we will have consultation at BK clinic. Some will get their surgery done the next day.
Some will get their surgeries done a couple of days later as they want to enjoy Seoul and do some shopping before their surgeries.

Anybody interested in going together, please do let me know.
I will arrange the followings.

1. Pre-trip consultation.
2. Consultation/surgery appointment at BK Clinic.
3. Accommodation arrangement either at the clinic or a hotel. If possible, I’ll try to find a Service Apartment for all. Your stay at BK will be free up to 6 days after the surgery. As for hotel or service apartment, we will all share the costs equally per common sense.
4. We will recommend you how and where to buy low fare air line tickets. We will try to coordinate as much as possible so that many of us can fly together.
5. We will try to make it a memorable trip for all the participants for enhancing their beauty and having fun.
6. No promise yet, but, I will request Dr. Kim to buy all of us a dinner before the surgery.

I believe that the participants will exceed over ten people and it will take a great effort to coordinate the whole thing. Therefore, I will make a cut off day to confirm participating as 31stAug.
Just in case, if you want to travel there by yourself, you can meet us there as well.

Just for your information, we have 2 friends just came back from Korea after their surgeries done by Dr Kim and I am happy to share that they are very satisfied with their results. And one of them is considering having a major surgery on another part of her face by Dr Kim.

I can be reach at this e-mail address ; [email protected]
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

Regular
Regular

Post by 244522 » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:11 pm

hi karena1122

I havent done Ba before and also not thinking of doing it. I saw a section of breast augementation in one of the cosmetic surgery book, it really look groose and scary to me. Seriously, I also think is a too major and risky surgery. Just be more careful if you decided to do it k. And ask the doctor lots of specific question like how many years you have to do again and etc. take care.

Regular
Regular

Post by 244522 » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:18 pm

Hi

Can we can go for laser or radio frequency (to remove feckles) over our silicon or gortex nose. Is it safe?

Can anyone ask for me if you were to consult?
Would greatky appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:29 pm

leena:i read about it in front also. it's like he just say yes to everything and then does what he likes so you'll be "surprised" when he does. like wth larh, it's our faces, the least you could do is to tell us what is happening before you start your work on it right?

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 1:05 am

i should be able to know the ans in a few days time.. cos i oso need to know!! hehe.. i just emailed Dr Jung a long list of qns! hehehe.. ur qns is one of it. will let u know la.. :D
244522 wrote:Hi

Can we can go for laser or radio frequency (to remove feckles) over our silicon or gortex nose. Is it safe?

Can anyone ask for me if you were to consult?
Would greatky appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 1:32 am

Been so busy..... sigh.

Hi BlueberryMochi,

Thanks! I juz sent Dr Jung my confirmation for op next week and request to stay in this apartment. Hopefully, I'll get it cos I am a very lazy traveller on personal trips, I dun shop and I am not particular abt food. I only need internet, hot water, a bed and my books :P So this is a good idea as I wld like to be as close as possible to Dr. Jung

=======

Hi leenaaa,

Yes, pls forward me Sineech supplier's number by pm. Thank you!!!

=======

Hi Ocean11,

How is your nose? Everything ok? Still swollen? BTW, I know you did yr op end May, but which day? Like to TRY to measure yr swelling and gauage how it will be for me....of course we'll swell differently. But I just took out 2 wisdom teeth last Sun and by Mon nite, I only have very slight swell. Thus, crossing finger that I will heal fast!!

=======
Would any of those who went to Dr. Jung be interested to meet me for a drink? Wed or Thurs this coming week. In Singapore - of course. :-)

I would sincerely appreciate a last minute exchange before my op next week! I like to know your lives AFTER nose job. :-) I am a gal - if that is any comfort.... Drinks on me! :D Pls pm me.

I am definitely going for nose job, I just need some pointers on what you guys may think I can go for. I have a relatively shortnose and low bridge. Also, will be doing fat transfer to forehead and maybe to remove my eyebag. What I will eventually do will depend on Dr. Jung's advise on what is best and what will de-swell in 14 days.

Sigh. Everyone who knows of my plan keep telling me I look good enuf now - why take risk etc etc.....so nervious leh. How? :???:

kind regards,
dmn

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 2:16 am

For those who like the movie 200 pounds Beauty, have a look at Kim Ajoong before and after:

http://popseoul.com/2007/05/17/kim-ajoo ... #more-2527

For those who think Honey Lee, (Miss Korea), fresh from being third runner-up in Miss Universe 2007, is hottie. Evidently, she did her eyes,nose and boobs. She was very pretty and has nice bone structure to start with, the PS enhance her looks:

before-
http://picasaweb.google.com/benhurrr/HoneyLeeMissKorea

after-
http://www.ichoson.com/index.php?option ... temid=1058

cheers,

i's

Dr. Kim

Post by i's » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 3:15 am

Hi leenaaaa,

I'm sorry to hear that he did those things.

I hope you can find a good revision doctor, although if you only have low creases, then making them higher shouldn't be that difficult.

Is it just that your eyelids are very low, but are they symmetrical and the creases clean, and not any scarring?

and before surgery did you show Dr. Kim with tape or with your fingers how high you wanted?

thank you and sorry for the questions.

i's

katiyalooca

Post by katiyalooca » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 3:01 pm

hey shoegirl
wish i could pm you, but i think i need at least 5 posts.. :(
anywayz, girls out loud, are you referring to XIA XUE a famous blogger from singapore? i'm kind of a fan of her's except she can be a bitch too, like killing lizards! how cruel..but i guess she's pretty interesting..
you don't think her nose job went that well? hmm..yeah, i would have to agree...possibly cuz she photoshop her photos so much, her before/after nose surgeries not that much change..so..

actually xia xue kinda inspired me for this nose surgery in the first place. her and dawn yang...damn, how did dawn get so white anyway, kinda scary pale sick white..but i likey!! hehe :D you see, i'm very dark so i just need to balance out a bit..i was reading the newspaper, and i saw skin whitening injections..anyone tried those, and how effective are they, how many times would you need to get yourself injected *gulp

shoegirl, sorry, not sure if you mentioned this, but how much is dr.chuang charging again for a rhinoplasty?

babyd0ll

Post by babyd0ll » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 4:09 pm

haha, im going to BK probably on dec xD

Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular

Post by Hannah Lee » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 4:29 pm

DMN wrote:For those who like the movie 200 pounds Beauty, have a look at Kim Ajoong before and after:

http://popseoul.com/2007/05/17/kim-ajoo ... #more-2527

For those who think Honey Lee, (Miss Korea), fresh from being third runner-up in Miss Universe 2007, is hottie. Evidently, she did her eyes,nose and boobs. She was very pretty and has nice bone structure to start with, the PS enhance her looks:

before-
http://picasaweb.google.com/benhurrr/HoneyLeeMissKorea

after-
http://www.ichoson.com/index.php?option ... temid=1058

cheers,
Honey Lee had such pretty features to begin with, but why is it in her "before" pics her hair looks like its thinning/balding in front?

I think Kim Ah Jung is really pretty, I guess you can tell she did something to her nose, but overall its a good job.

Someone was commenting on how Dawn Yang looks "close to perfect" after surgery. I have to say that her pictures on her blog look great, dunno what she does on photoshop to make them look that way. But have you seen her in person? She looks awesome from across the room, but I've seen her close up and she looks so "done" that she almost looks like a transvestite. You want to keep staring and staring at her face because its just so weird......

I think the mistake some people make is trying to change their entire race. If you look at korean stars, alot of them have multiple PS yet they still look KOREAN. They are not trying to look eurasian or caucasian and it works for them. But if you try to transform your asian face into a caucasian one like Dawnyang, then you'll just end up looking......strange.

Hannah Lee
Regular
Regular

Post by Hannah Lee » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 4:37 pm

DMN,

good luck with your surgery with Dr. Jung. Don't be nervous, just think of your fabulous new nose.

My new nose turned one yesterday, can't believe its been a whole year!

Regular
Regular

Post by 244522 » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 8:05 pm

Hannah Lee wrote:DMN,

good luck with your surgery with Dr. Jung. Don't be nervous, just think of your fabulous new nose.

My new nose turned one yesterday, can't believe its been a whole year!
hey
its really funny when you say your nose turn one year
congrats
it is finalize already or long before it has finalize
do you like it