Singapore Expats

I'm Rich! I can retire immediately!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

I'm Rich! I can retire immediately!

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:07 pm

Just received this in my email! Finally, I'm rich. Guess I'll have lots of friends crawling out of the woodwork now! :lol:
SOUTHEAST ASIA INT'L LOTTERY

SOUTHEAST ASIA INT'L LOTTERY ORGANIZATION
3 Rajdamnern Avenue Bangkok 10200
BATCH: EGS/ 22504002/03: REFERENCE: 15/0018/IPD

ATTENTION: CONGRATULATIONS!
RE: PRIZE/AWARD NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you of the release of SOUTHEAST ASIA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS ORGANIZATION PRIZE DRAW, held on the 5th of November 2006, but owing to some mix up of numbers and addresses and the holidays, the results were released on the 21st of November 2006.

Your name was attached to ticket number 085-12876077-09 with serial number 51390-0 that drew the lucky numbers of 03-06-08-10-12-16-27, which consequently won the lottery in the 5th category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of $1.000,000.00. (ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY), in cash credited to file with REF: N.EGS/3662367114/13. This is from a total cash prize of 25,020.225.00, shared among the twenty-five international winners in this category. the lucky numbers:

Ball number 3Ball number 6Ball number 8Ball number 10Ball number 12Ball number 16Ball number 27
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with our Bank/Security Company Bangkok Thailand and insured in your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keepthis award from public notice until your claim has been processed, and the money remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocol, to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by participants, as has happened in the past.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names, email addresses & official addresses, from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and South America, Middle East and Africa, as part of our International Promotions Program.

We hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent programs. To begin your lottery claims, Please contact our Co-ordinator as follows,
NAME: MR. KANE CHAN
TEL:+66877077418
EMAIL:[email protected]

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th of June 2007. Any claim not made by this date will be returned to HER MAJESTYS DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. And also be informed that 10% of your lottery winning belongs to (THE PROMOTIONS COMPANY). Because they are the company that bought your ticket and played the lottery in your name.

Note also that this 10% will be remitted after you have received your winnings prize, because the money is insured in your name already.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with us, Furthermore, should there be any change of address, please do inform our Co-ordinator as soon as possible.

An original copy of your lucky winning ticket and your deposit certificate will be sent to you by Administrative Remittance Operation Manager of Siam City Bank Bangkok Thailand.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our International Promotions program.
We wish you continued good fortunes.

Sincerely,

Mrs Tina Akira,
President
Southeast Asia Int'l Lottery Org

Mr Raymond Hisashi
Vice President
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Plavt
Director
Director

Re: I'm Rich! I can retire immediately!

Post by Plavt » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:15 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Just received this in my email! Finally, I'm rich. Guess I'll have lots of friends crawling out of the woodwork now! :lol:

This is to inform you of the release of SOUTHEAST ASIA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS ORGANIZATION PRIZE DRAW, held on the 5th of November 2006, but owing to some mix up of numbers and addresses and the holidays, the results were released on the 21st of November 2006.

Your name was attached to ticket number 085-12876077-09 with serial number 51390-0 that drew the lucky numbers of 03-06-08-10-12-16-27, which consequently won the lottery in the 5th category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of $1.000,000.00. (ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY), in cash credited to file with REF: N.EGS/3662367114/13. This is from a total cash prize of 25,020.225.00, shared among the twenty-five international winners in this category. the lucky numbers:

Ball number 3Ball number 6Ball number 8Ball number 10Ball number 12Ball number 16Ball number 27
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with our Bank/Security Company Bangkok Thailand and insured in your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keepthis award from public notice until your claim has been processed, and the money remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocol, to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by participants, as has happened in the past.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names, email addresses & official addresses, from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and South America, Middle East and Africa, as part of our International Promotions Program.

We hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent programs. To begin your lottery claims, Please contact our Co-ordinator as follows,

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th of June 2007. Any claim not made by this date will be returned to HER MAJESTYS DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. And also be informed that 10% of your lottery winning belongs to (THE PROMOTIONS COMPANY). Because they are the company that bought your ticket and played the lottery in your name.

Note also that this 10% will be remitted after you have received your winnings prize, because the money is insured in your name already.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with us, Furthermore, should there be any change of address, please do inform our Co-ordinator as soon as possible.

An original copy of your lucky winning ticket and your deposit certificate will be sent to you by Administrative Remittance Operation Manager of Siam City Bank Bangkok Thailand.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our International Promotions program.

Sincerely,

Mrs Tina Akira,
President

Mr Raymond Hisashi
Vice President
:o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

saint73
Chatter
Chatter

Re: I'm Rich! I can retire immediately!

Post by saint73 » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:18 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Just received this in my email! Finally, I'm rich. Guess I'll have lots of friends crawling out of the woodwork now! :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,

Mrs Tina Akira,
President

Mr Raymond Hisashi
Vice President
:wink: No free lunch in this world...This is not the first time pple received such mail... :)

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:41 pm

I'm surprised that they seem to have an actual Thai number, although it's of course a mobile phone. How about sending Mr. Kane an SMS or two to express your thanks, preferably at 4 AM in the morning?
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:19 am

saint73,

have you ever hear of the saying "over your head like a lead balloon"? I thought not. :-|

JP,

I did contemplate that or just stringing him along like they do at 419eater.com for a grin or two. :cool:
Last edited by sundaymorningstaple on Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 9:37 am

Aw, SMS, you know I always was your friend. You know what? I'll even do all the paperwork for you, since I know you hate it, for only 10% of the prize. Of course, I'll need the 10% in cash upfront before I start working on it, to defray my operating costs. Okay? :wink:

Kats_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Kats_ » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 1:10 pm

I dont know about this....but seems like SMS has already lost the award as he has broken a security protocol...:(

It states...

'Your fund is now deposited with our Bank/Security Company Bangkok Thailand and insured in your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keepthis award from public notice until your claim has been processed, and the money remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocol, to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by participants, as has happened in the past. '

WIMH, maybe you can check with them quickly....
[You are welcome]
tonton toto, ton thé t'a t-il ôté ta toux?

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 11 Jun 2007 2:11 pm

:oops!: :shit: :lol: